Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the last chapter and it earns the NC-17 rating. I have enjoyed writing this story. I want to thank Vette, CordyKitten and BuffyRat for sticking with me through the story and reviewing.
Chapter 4

A New Beginning



Two slave girls had been sent to each demon and escorted them to the great hall. The girls then led them to seats at the Emperor’s table as honored guests. They seated them on brightly colored cushions with a girl on either side. One girl spooned food of their charge’s choice into their waiting mouth. The other touched their mouth with a linen napkin. After the feast was done and each man fed well, the Emperor addressed the winners of the games.


“Price, you have placed third in these games. Have you chosen from my harem?”


“Yes, Emperor. I have chosen Tamar,” the Fyarl demon said. The slave girl walked over to her new Master and bowed her head obediently.


“Boone, you have placed second in these games. Have you chosen from my harem?”


“Yes, I have. I choose Nayda,” Boone said. The girl went to her new Master and bowed her head in obedience.


“You, my boy, had been a long shot coming into the games. Suffice to say that it is an honor to have you at my table,” the Emperor said. He clapped his hands the lights dimmed and carried to the center of the room was a small litter. The room quieted as the suspense built. Latif stood by the side of the litter waiting for the Emperor.


“I’ve got a special treat for you,” he said. The Emperor’s flare for the dramatic had never been more obvious then it was that night.

“Latif.”


The eunuch drew back the curtains and with a gentle hand helped the girl out.


“Gentlemen, this year’s grand prize: a Slayer, a slave, a harem-trained virgin,” the Emperor bellowed.


Elizabeth couldn’t see anything between the veil and the lights being in her eyes. Latif slowly led her over to her new Master. She was so scared that she was shaking. Latif gently pushed her down to her knees, and she automatically bowed low. A tremor ran through her when she felt his arm around her waist pulling her up to him.


“I know where to find you now, don’t I, Buffy?” he said, softly.


Her heart started pounding. She wanted to raise her eyes but knew it would be disrespectful to do so in this setting. She’d thought he was lost to her forever. Could her mind be playing tricks on her or maybe she’d gone mad.


She didn’t hear the rest of the ceremony, everything else blocked out of her mind but the possibility of happiness. There was no way she could know for sure, not until later. The other girls had been sent back to the harem or to their Masters’ rooms to wait. All that was left was Elizabeth and the dancing girls.


He leaned over telling the Emperor something. The next thing she knew she was being pulled away by a eunuch. The eunuch bathed the girl with scented water, oiled her body, and then checked her for any imperfections. Once he was satisfied, she was led out to her Master’s chamber to wait. She knelt on the small rug, head hung in obedience.


The door opened and slammed shut, a few minutes passed. She presented herself as she had been trained and waited. She heard him climb into the bed and waited to be dismissed or told to join him. He gazed down at her naked form, lust filling him. He reached down, gliding the tips of his fingers over her perk erect nipple. Spike bent down, scooped her up and out of that painful looking position.


She straddled his lap, looking at him in awe. Grabbing a blanket from the end of the bed he wrapped her naked form. She put her eyes back down, remembering that he wanted her before she had been trained, poked, and prodded. Maybe he no longer wanted her now that she had been trained and seen naked by so many men, even if they had mostly been eunuchs.


Spike hadn’t a clue that the girl was the grand prize; he had only known that it was something special and very rare. He had come just for the fights. He was bored and it looked like fun.


“Am I not pleasing to you, Master?” she asked. He grasped her chin between his thumb and forefinger, lifting her eyes up to his.


“Oi! Don’t call me that. I’m no Ol’ Bat Face.”


She made an ‘O’ with her mouth.


“I’m a lot of things. Not what you would call a nice bloke. If there is one thing I do know, it’s that slavery is wrong. No one being should own another. I know that the Emperor feels different as do a lot of others but I’ve always gone against the rules.” He pulled out an envelope from the table by the bed. “These are your papers. I’ve loved you since I saw you, but I don’t own you. You’re free to do whatever you want. If you want to go back home, I’ll take you. If you want to stay here, I’ll make sure you have what you need. I want you, but I want you to want to be with me. Not because I own you or you owe me something.”


She couldn’t move from the spot she sat in, fat tears rolling down her face. Free, she was free, she tried to let it sink in. It wasn’t that anyone was mean to her or treated her badly. That didn’t mean that she had any control over her life, not until now. She knew that she was special, and even if Spike didn’t want to keep her, she would get him a good price on the slave market. He set her free…she couldn’t wrap her head around it.


He pulled her to his side. “Tonight we sleep. Tomorrow we’ll leave the palace and start fresh, yeah?”


The next morning they woke entwined in each other. Spike insisted that Buffy go to the baths like she normally would. Spike was called to the Emperor the next morning to finalize the paperwork among other things. She had been trying hard not to think of all the things he had said to her the night before.


He had told her things that she longed to hear, but she had heard that men say things like that at first. She had so hoped it was true but this morning he had sent her back to the baths and not said a word about it. When he swaggered back into his rooms, she automatically went to her knees and bowed her head.


“What did I tell ya about that?” he asked, plucking her up from the floor.


“Well, you didn’t say this morning, and I’ve heard men….”


“Say things they don’t mean?”


She nodded her head.


“I mean what I say, kitten. You’re free to do whatever you want but I’d sure like it if you came home with me.”


“Yes, yes, I want very much to come home with you,” she said, throwing her arms around him.


“Glad to hear that. Had me worried for minute there.”


She walked out of the palace for the first time of her own free will. Buffy had never felt so free in her life or so alive in her life even if it did take a dead guy to make her feel this way.



XXX



Later that night the pair got to the small house he had rented during his stay in Bymasa. It was neat and clean, but sparse compared to the palace. It wasn’t long before they found the bedroom.


His cool hand ran up and down her back. She felt herself growing warm and wet between her thighs. Her cheeks reddened at the direction her thoughts were taking, and she looked away.


“Do you want to be here with me? We don’t have to….”


“I-I…” She couldn’t talk. Tonight was about action not words. Buffy leaned up to press her lips softly against his. She wiggled until the robe he had wrapped around her fell around her knees.


“Tell me, have you been with another, pet?” he asked. The way he looked at her--like there was nothing more important in the world--made her heart go wild.


“No one, but I have been trained to please,” she said, shyly.


She arched when his nimble finger tweaked one breast while his mouth worked the other. Spike nibbled his way from her breast to her mouth, drawing her into a deep passionate kiss. He slowly released her from the kiss, listening to Buffy’s soft mewls of approval.


“Trained to please, eh?” he murmured while nibbling and sucking on her neck.


“Muummm, yeah, but I’m having the hardest time remembering any of it,” she said, breathlessly.


Spike chuckled. “Been known to have that affect on women.”


He immediately dipped his head down, kissing her deeply, opening her soft lips so he could stroke his tongue inside the heat of her mouth, tasting her amazing sweetness.


“I’ll never get enough of you. Never get enough of this,” Spike groaned and gathered her into his arms, his mouth becoming more demanding. She responded to him, her tongue searching for his, stroking him lightly over and over again as he pressed his hardness against her. She swooned under the assault of his mouth.


“Buffy,” he groaned against her mouth. “You taste so good, sweetheart. So perfect.” Spike ground his mouth down hard against hers, causing a little whimper to escape from her as his arms wrapped around her tightly. His need for her consumed him. He hadn’t ever thought to see her again, much less in his bed.


His touch was hard and rough and possessive. She answered him with a need that matched his in every way. Spike’s cock throbbed and jumped painfully as he felt the full length of her softness touching every part of his body. He growled and fisted his hands into her hair and then flipped her over onto her back.


He pressed her thighs apart so he could lie between them and rub his aching body against her heat. His mouth trailed kisses of fire along her jaw and down her neck as his hands roughly pulled at the material of her top to slide it from her body.


Buffy moaned and arched up to him, almost sighing with relief as his hands kneaded her breasts. She was on fire and had been from the moment their lips had touched.


“Spike,” she moaned softly as his mouth suckled and licked desperately at her breasts.


He growled in response. There was a slightly feral look to his eyes, as if his demon was close to the surface. Every kiss and nibble sent shots of pleasure straight between her legs. Buffy could only hold onto his shoulders and shiver. She moaned loudly when he abandoned one breast to move to the other.


Spike abandoned her breasts to come back to her mouth, needing to taste her sweetness again. He was so hard for her, so desperate to have her inside him. He pulled his mouth away from her and stared into her amazing green eyes.


“I don’t care about what they told you to say. Don’t care about what you’ve been taught. Need to know that you want me as much as I want you, kitten. Got to be honest with me,” he said.


“Oh god, I do, I really do, never thought I would have this. Thought that I would be sent to someone that would use me and then kill me,” she whimpered.


"Never. Can’t kill you. Can’t even hurt you, Buffy," he groaned. "I love you. I’ve loved you since the moment you fell into my arms."


Her heart cried with joy. She had nothing to give him but herself. As a good student of the harem she knew how to give him a man’s greatest pleasure.


"Let me take care of your need," she breathed, softly. She had just gotten a glance at his amazing body. Her breath caught and she licked her lips in anticipation. God, he was so beautiful.


She pushed at his chest, her tongue stopping to suck and nibble on his hard nipple. He groaned loudly and fell back against the pillows. She smiled in triumph and licked over his hard abs as she made her way down to his throbbing cock. She wrapped her lips over the plum of his cock, taking him deep into her mouth as he roared.


“Oh fuck!” Spike groaned as her hot tongue began to lick and suck on his throbbing member. He thrust up again, pressing as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. He watched her head bob up and down his throbbing shaft. Oh God, she was killing him with her wicked mouth as she alternated between lavishing him with her tongue and then sucking hard on his head as her hand gripped him firmly at the base and stroked slowly.


Her little pink tongue lapped up his salty pre-come. He tasted so amazing, and his throaty growls were making her so wet. She ran her mouth up and down his length even as she moaned her own pleasure. She couldn't get enough of him inside her mouth. She sucked hard and stroked him faster and harder as she felt him begin to tense. He was close to release.


“Buffy,” he growled loudly, his hands fisting in her hair as he bucked wildly into her mouth. “That's it….oh yeah, just like that...suck me harder, baby. Oh, fuck!” His body tensed, and he roared with release as he emptied himself in to her mouth. She sucked and swallowed as he bucked into her mouth. She continued to suck and swallow as she had been instructed until his cock was once again limp.


“You have a wicked, wicked little mouth, kitten,” he groaned as he kissed her hard, tasting himself on her lips. He quickly flipped her over and fastened his lips around her nipple, his rough tongue lapping at her sensitive area. A shiver of pleasure coursed through her.

She moaned loudly to show her appreciation of what his talented lips and tongue were doing. Spike felt his cock stir again as he sucked and nipped at her beautiful breasts. He would be hard again in no time at all.


"God Buffy, the aroma coming off you is driving me crazy," he whispered against her neck. "I can smell how wet you are for me, baby."

He flipped her onto her back. “Tell me you love this.” He moved his cool hand down her thigh and up to her mound, stopping for a moment to look deeply in to her eyes. She moaned and spread her legs wider, offering herself up to him as tiny little goosebumps shivered across her mound. She waited breathlessly for him to touch her.


His finger grazed her clit working up and down before plunging into her, first one and then another while his thumb worked magic over her nub. He worked her breasts, teasing one with his hand while his mouth pulled, licked, and suckled on the other breast.


She cried out and bucked up wildly as he began to pump his fingers in and out of her moist heat. She writhed beneath him as his fingers plunged deep inside of her searching for her sweet spot.


“You like that, kitten? That feel good? Tell your Spike.”


"Mmphh,” she moaned.


His fingers found her sweet spot. “Come for me, baby. Come for Spike.” And she did with one cool tweak to her nub. Her whole body bucked wildly as she came and fireworks went off in her head as an explosion of sensation flooded her every fiber. He sucked and licked his fingers slowly.


“You taste so good too, baby," he said huskily. "I bet you feel even better though.”


Her arms wrapped around his neck as he raised her and positioned himself at her opening. "Look at me, Buffy," he whispered hoarsely, waiting for her amazing green eyes to open.


“Tell me who you belong to,” he demanded. “Tell me you're mine, Buffy.” His blue eyes laced with fire as he waited for her answer.


“I'm yours, Spike,” she whispered. “I’ve always been yours.” She loved him. Her heart had belonged to him before her body.


“Gonna make you mine, kitten. Going to claim you as my mate, my equal. I wouldn’t have you going back to slavery if anything happens to me. You will never know any other man but me.” He slipped the tip of cock inside her slick pussy.


“I’ll make it as painless as I can, pet.” In one quick thrust he was deep inside of her moist heat. He pumped into his cock into her while murmuring encouragement and loving endearments.


She kissed him hungrily, feeling his body sheathed so tightly inside hers. He was stretching and filling her so deliciously. He growled and began to thrust into her with long, hard, deep strokes.


“Spike,” she moaned, bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts, claiming him body and soul. She was so hot, wet, and tight, he had to fight to keep from coming then.


“Buffy, come for me," he growled pounding into her body. “I’m gotta come, baby. You're just too fucking hot. Come for me, baby, come for Spike." He reached between them, finding her clit and rubbing it hard as he thrust into her. She screamed as her inner muscles gripped his cock so hard he growled his pleasure and spilled his cold seed into her warm womb.



XXX


One Month Later

Spike had purchased a large plot of land and was having a house built with a portion of his winnings from the games. He had told Buffy that it was up to her whether she wanted to go back to her dimension or stay on Bymasa.


She didn’t remember much about the other world she had come from and wanted to stay where she felt was home. He was happy to appease her; anything she wanted, he gave her. There was little that he could refuse her.


“Buffy? Buffy where are you? Not in the kitchen I hope,” Spike teased as he shut the front door.

He hadn’t let her live down the one time she had tried to cook. That was before he had gone back to fetch Delia. Buffy had been a mess without the older women that she loved as a Mother.


“I know, I know. No cooking for Buffy. Delia is making dinner.”


True to his word, as soon as Spike got Delia he had her freed as well. Buffy couldn’t remember a time when she had been this happy.

Every day she found new joys, the little things that others take for granted. Buffy loved walking now that she could go anywhere she wanted. Often Spike would have to go out looking for her, scared that she had gotten herself lost after being gone for so many hours.


He enjoyed watching her face light up when he would show her even the smallest of things. The first time she had gone to the market they had spent a whole day there because she was in awe of all the vendors and foods. She made every day an adventure for him.


He was glad that they had chosen to stay in this dimension where he was free to walk in the sun. He was a valued warrior to the Emperor and was given all that is implied with his title.


He pulled her close dropping little kisses all over her face.


“Spike, I love you so much.”


“Not as much as I love you, kitten. You can’t possibly know what you mean to me.”

The End


Chapter End Notes:
Thank You for reading!