[Reviews - 108] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Finn is having an affair with her daughter's teacher, Mr. Pratt. Will they be caught in the act?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes
Word count: 34397 Read: 29264
Published: 12/10/2010 Updated: 01/05/2011

1. Chapter 1 - Mrs. Buffy Anne Finn by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 8] Liked (1475 words)
Special thanks to Willow Trees for all her help in the editing and planning of this story.


2. Chapter 2- Feasting on the Crumb by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 6] Liked (1916 words)
Thank you to Willow Trees!

3. Chapter 3-Many Pies by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 7] Liked (1004 words)
Thank you Willow Trees!

4. Chapter 4-The First and the Third by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 7] Liked (2065 words)
Thank you to Willow Trees!

5. Chapter 5-Dinner After the Afterglow by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 1] Liked (1129 words)
Special thanks to Willow Trees for editing help and story advice. Thank you to everyone reading and commenting!

6. Chapter 6-Pinned and Wriggling by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 1] Liked (1092 words)
Thank you to Willow Trees for all your help. Thank you to everyone still reading and commenting!

7. Chapter 7-Slow Bleed by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 7] Liked (2134 words)
Thank you to Willow Trees.

8. Chapter 8-Sunday by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 4] Liked (1941 words)
Thanks to Willow Trees! Thank you for all your comments and for sticking with the story!

9. Chapter 9-Lovely Light by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 2] Liked (1195 words)

10. Chapter 10-Tainted Love by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 3] Liked (2040 words)

11. Chapter 11-Mixing Memory and Desire by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 2] Liked (978 words)
Thank you to Willow Trees, sorry for my impatience. This is not betaed, so any mistakes are mine. Thank you for everyone sticking with this story.

12. Chapter 12-Muttering Retreats by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 2] Liked (2371 words)
Thank you to everyone who's been reading!

13. Chapter 13-Dawn's Day by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 10] Liked (2935 words)
This will be the last one for awhile, at least until the holidays are over. Hope you have a joyful New Year. Thank you for reading and for your comments.

14. Chapter 14-I Walked With a Zombie by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 6] Liked (3425 words)

15. Chapter 15-Leaving by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 6] Liked (2148 words)
Thanks to everyone who has been reading this story. My mentor said the greatest compliment you can give a writer is getting to the end of their work. We're getting close to the end; thanks for sticking it out this long. Also, thanks to everyone who left comments--they mean so much to me.

16. Chapter 16-Losing by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 3] Liked (1329 words)
Thanks for everybody who's been reading and/or commenting.

17. Chapter 17-Deal by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 6] Liked (1686 words)

18. Chapter 18-Hers by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 4] Liked (1055 words)
The scene where Buffy and Spike unpack is a direct rip off of a scene from "Spaced." The lines at the end are from "The Wasteland."

Thank you to everyone whose read and commented!

19. Chapter 19-The Stairwell by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 4] Liked (884 words)
Thanks to all who have kept reading and commenting. I posted a chapter earlier today, so do go back and read it if you haven't. This is the second to last chapter, please let me know what you think.

20. Chapter 20-One Year Later by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 19] Liked (1595 words)
This is the final chapter, thanks for everyone whose stuck with the story! Special thanks to Willow Trees.