[Reviews - 154] LikedPrinter
Summary: Concerned that he has spent too long alone, William's cousin and uncle ask Aphrodite to help them locate William's soul mate. They are only following family tradition when they kidnap the girl and bring her to The Underworld to be with him. Hey, it worked out just fine with Persephone. But can a modern girl find love when she's living a life she'd always thought was a myth?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 27340 Read: 32008
Published: 03/06/2011 Updated: 09/16/2011

1. Chapter 1 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (1884 words)
This is a fic I started a very long time ago and then got entirely stuck on. I'm super excited to say that's changed and I now have it very close to completed. Guess this is the part where I see if anyone actually wants to read it. :) Please let me know what you're thinking. I've been waiting for a really long time for feedback. ;)

2. Chapter 2 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 12] Liked (1192 words)
Wow! I'm so excited by the reaction the first chapter has been receiving. Thanks to everyone who left me a few words of encouragement. You guys rock. :)

3. Chapter 3 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1144 words)
Thank you all so much for your comments. Wow-there are lots of questions and concerns-I love it! Most of them I think will be answered in the next couple of chapters, so I'm going to avoid spoilers for the time being. I hope I can keep people intrigued. :)

4. Chapter 4 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 12] Liked (1393 words)
Reviews are awesomeness surrounded by more awesome. I'm just sayin'...



Thanks for all the lovely words of support on this one-chapter five will be up tomorrow. :)

5. Chapter 5 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (1097 words)
The tour of Hades continues now.

6. Chapter 6 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (2116 words)
Warning: This is the second chapter posted today. Make sure you read the other one first. I think this is what a lot of folks have been waiting for. I hope it answers some questions and brings about a few new ones. Let me know what you think. :) Thanks!!!

7. Chapter 7 & 8 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1961 words)
Chapter Seven is kind of short, so I'm posting it with Chapter eight. Also I posted twice yesterday-so make sure you've read both of those chapters or you will be a little lost. Hell, it's Hades and my wacked out imagination-you might be a little lost either way. Let me know.:)

8. Chapter 8 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 15] Liked (1991 words)
Hi. Who is still on board for this one? Anyone?

9. Chapter 10 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (1050 words)
*hugs* Thank you to everyone who has been leaving me lovely words. They mean a lot to me. I hope you enjoy today's posting.

elfin_miss made me some super cute story art. It's a tad too big to post here, so if you would like to see it, check here. http://pics.livejournal.com/elfin_miss/pic/000dd2q3

10. Chapter 11 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 5] Liked (1520 words)
Yay! Spuffyrealm is back up. Whew-the world was just a little sadder there for while.

First: Thank you for all the support and sweet words about this story. I'm so glad to see that it has caught the attention of some awesome readers.

Next: I think I can answer a few questions without spoilering at this point. 1. No one ages past their prime in The Underworld. I never really stated that outright-I hinted and tried describing people as all being rather young in appearance, but never explained it fully. I think I should have and might go back and edit it in somewhere. Basically, I didn't want to say it before William told Buffy his story since it had to do with the unique properties of the place and then it seemed like something Buffy would have figured out. Sorry for any confusion. Willow looks like she did during the show. 2. There are many stories in Greek Mythology where women suffer because of jealous Goddesses. William, however is clever and knows the rules. He will not announce that Buffy is more beautiful than the Goddess of Love (even though he feels that way). Don't worry about his ability to show his love to Buffy. Aphrodite wants him to be with her. You'll see more in the story about that later. 3. Their heritage. We will find out a little bit more about the ancestry of one of our lovers. That is all I can say about that for now. 4. Someone wanted to know what Willow and Tara were doing behind the bookshelf. Willow say they were just talking, but I'm not sure I believe her. What do you think? ;)

And finally- I am sorry for the delay in posting this chapter. Things got a little busy at my house. Don't worry though-I have this fic completed except for an epilogue. It won't be left unfinished.

11. Chapter 12 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 2] Liked (3118 words)
Okay-I am reposting the chapters that got lost during the site's recent troubles and then I will post another chapter or two. I can't remember exactly what was up here before-so skim each one to make sure you've read them. :) Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

12. Chapter 13 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 3] Liked (1285 words)
I think this chapter was up-but I'm not sure-and if it was up it wasn't up for long. :)

13. Chapter 14 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 8] Liked (1445 words)
This one should be a new one for everyone. Let me know what you think. :)

14. Chapter 15 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (2023 words)
Hello All-Thank you for the lovely words of encouragement. I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

15. Chapter 16 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (2261 words)
Hello all. Thank you for reading and reviewing. There will be an epilogue for this fic posted soon and, though I'll admit to considering a sequel, that will be all for now. Also, before anyone asks. yes...I do hope to have an update for Fairytale Interrupted soon. Really. I do.

Also I now have an active DreamWidth page due to the craziness with LJ lately. Come visit me there. http://dorians-kitten.dreamwidth.org/

16. Chapter 16 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 12] Liked (1860 words)
Here it is, the long promised conclusion of Buffy and William's story of love blossoming even in Hades. I hope you enjoy this last peek into their lives. Thank you for all the support and sweet words as I wrote this one. :)