Author's Chapter Notes:
Remember: :This is not a parody exactly, but is not meant to be taken too seriously either. I hope you laugh. Also: THIS IS THE SECOND POSTING TODAY READ PART TWO FIRST.

Let me know if you like it. :)
“You want me?” Buffy’s voice was small.

“No. Of course not.” He rolled his eyes. “I made you strip down to your knickers because I find you grotesque.” He shook his head in irritation. “Of course I want you. Do you own a mirror? You’re a bloody goddess. I thought I’d gotten a raw deal—stuck in Sunnydale instead of New York or Los Angeles. No fun for Spike, I thought. Then I got off the plane and saw you. Nearly kissed the bloody ground in gratitude.”

She kissed him. She grasped the sides of his head, slammed her mouth against his and kissed him hard and deep.

“Fuck, kitten.” He wrapped his arms around her as she climbed into his lap.

She plunged her fingers into his hair. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” She muttered between kisses. “I’ll be nice.”

He slid his hands up and down her back and rubbed his cheek against hers. “This is definitely nice—a little confusing if you’re me, but damned nice.”

“Don’t go. Please.”

The frantic edge of her voice bewildered him. He leaned back to look at her. “But what did I do to piss you off in the first place?”

She paled. Her reasons sounded awful, even in her own head. She couldn’t tell him. He’d definitely leave then and she’d be back to having no one who even noticed her. “Nothing. You were right. I was just being a brat. I’ll stop.”

“Buffy, it must’ve been something. Is it just the look? It’s not your style, but—you hate it that much?”

“No. No, I like the way you look. I…really like the way you look.”

He smiled slightly at the emphasis she’d put on the word really. “So what then?”

She hugged him tightly. “Please don’t make me say it.”

He shifted them both to the center of the bed, lied back and looked up at her. “Bet I can get it out of you.” He grinned as he slid his hands up from her waist and brushed the undersides of her breasts through her bra.

Twitching slightly, Buffy grinned back. “Not gonna happen.”

He reached for the clasp at the center of her back then paused. “Let me see you, love.” He waited for her small nod of approval and peeled away her bra. He wondered if she would let him keep it. “A bloody goddess. I knew it, but…fuck you are gorgeous.”

She rested her hands on his chest and stared down at him with pink cheeks and big eyes. “You really think that I’m…”

He brought his hand to her cheek. “Gorgeous.” He pushed himself up for a quick kiss. “Let me get you off—just that, no pressure.”

“You don’t want to…umm…”

“Oh kitten, I want to. There are things I want to do to you that probably don’t even have names. But I want to start with getting you off. Let me see you come on my bed.”

His words, his voice, were almost enough to put her over the edge all on their own. She trembled as she nodded and let him press her down on her back. “Spike.”

He rolled onto his side so that he could fit against her and reached over to brush her hair off of her face. “Yes.”

“I’ve never let anyone…umm…”Blushing, she started to turn her face away.

He held her chin. “Touch you?” At her nod he swallowed hard. “Thank you. I—I want you all to myself, kitten. Wouldn’t dream of hoping for it, but I want it—you—so bad. I won’t let you down. I swear. I’ll worship you if you’ll just let me.”

“But I wasn’t even nice to you.”

“Yeah, well I guess I’m just Love’s Bitch then. I was yours before I even heard your name. One look at those big green eyes of yours and I was lost.” He let his fingers trace her collarbone and slid into the valley between her breasts. She was softer, prettier, more perfect than he’d imagined. He cupped her breast with his hand and groaned when she arched her back, pressing her nipple against his palm. “It’s like you were made for me—fit in my hand perfectly.”

“Oh.”

“Look.” He slid his hand over to cup her other breast. “Do you see?”

Pushing up on her elbows, Buffy watched his hand with its pale skin and chipped black nail polish move across her tanned skin. “Perfect.”

He used his thumb to rub circles around her tightened nipple until she whimpered then slowly moved his hand down the planes of her stomach and under the edge of her panties. He felt her body tense, heard her swift intake of breath and knew that she was still anxious. “Just a little touching. I won’t do anything you don’t like.” He’d never expected her to be shy. She was a ball buster. He’d expected her to destroy him. Even when he knew that she’d been watching him, he’d simply thought that she was considering using him to satisfy a little bad boy kink. He’d have played the part if that was what it took to be with her. What he’d found instead, this girl who trembled and blushed when he touched her, threw him for a loop.

“You’re doing everything too slow. It makes it worse, makes me all shaky. Just do it. Get it done with. No talking about it.”

He had to bite back a laugh. There was the girl he knew, all demanding and pouty. “That is not how this is going to happen. This—us—it’s important, gonna be bloody spectacular, and we are gonna take our time and do it right.”

“I can’t just lie here and—Oh!”

Spike slid his hand down to cup between her legs. “Don’t expect you to lay all still and quiet, kitten.” His fingers moved gently, studying her shape, finding the sensitive little bundle of nerves hidden below her soft curls. “I’m kinda hopin’ I can make you scream a little.” He tapped a finger against her clit.

Her hands shot up and clutched his shoulders. “Oh my god!” She looked at him in surprise.

He gave her another tap and grinned when her entire body jerked in response. He’d barely touched her and she was ready to explode. “Gotta admit, pet, I was hoping for my name but that’s not too bad either.”

“Jerk.”

Chuckling, he kissed her neck and her shoulder. “Brat.” He kissed a path along her collarbone and whispered, “Come for me,” as he pulled her nipple into his mouth and pinched her clit.

She came with a breathy shout, clinging to him until the tremors left her. “I---whoa—I don’t know—w”

“You come all dainty like.” He pulled her earlobe between his teeth, bit down softly and tugged. “Your cheeks get pink and your mouth makes this pretty little ‘O’—sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“You’re teasing.”

“Not even a little bit.” He pulled her hand down and placed it on the bulge in the front of his jeans. “You drive me crazy.”

“Oh.” Buffy looked down at her hand on him in surprise. “I bet you’ve had sex with lots of girls.”

“I would say a few not a lot, but I don’t suppose that matters much.” He kissed her cheek and rested his forehead on hers. “If I’d known you were coming, I’d have waited for you.” Feeling like a total pussy for making such an admission, he shrugged. “Didn’t know girls like you existed.”

“I want to touch you too.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes.” She didn’t hesitate. Maybe it was the sweet afterglow of a surprising and delightful first orgasm, but she absolutely felt like she could trust him.

He rolled onto his back and pulled her over so she sat astride his lap. He closed his eyes and exhaled slowly. “That’s good. Now just…” He gripped her hips and shook her slightly so that she would rock back and forth. “Just like that. Should be nice for you too, yeah?”

She nodded, adjusting to the intense sensation of him pressing against her. Placing her hand tentatively on his chest, she glanced up at his face shyly.

Not sure what the question was, but confident that the answer was yes, Spike nodded. “You can do anything you want.”

She brushed her hand across his nipple. “Do you like this?”

“You touching me? Fuck, yes.”

“You swear a lot.”

“It bother you?”

She shook her head. “Nope.” Looking down again, she watched her hands move across his stomach and wondered how she had possibly kept her hands off him for as long as she did. He was intensely sexy.

“You keep looking at me like that and I’m gonna come fast, kitten.”

She giggled. “Like what?”

“Like I’m covered in chocolate and you want a bite.”

Buffy licked her lips without even thinking. “That’s a thing isn’t it? People like pour chocolate on each other and then lick it off.”

Spike didn’t have a chance. The mental picture of licking chocolate sauce of Buffy’s pretty little breasts hit him and he came without a moment’s warning. “Oh Fuck!” His hips bucked, knocking Buffy to the side where she watched his dismayed reaction with a grin. When she giggled, he turned towards her in astonishment. “It’s not funny. This doesn’t normally happen. This never happens. I’m usually very good at…”

She couldn’t help herself; the more he spoke the harder she laughed. When he stalked off to find a towel she nearly doubled over.

His jeans were done for; he yanked open a drawer and pulled out a fresh pair.

“Don’t get dressed. Just wipe down and come back.”

“Why, so you can laugh at me some more?”

She rolled her eyes. “Don’t be a baby. It was funny.” She stood up and walked over to him. “In a hot sort of way.”

“Yeah.” He snorted. “It’s right sexy when a guy can’t keep it together enough to stop from messing up his pants.”

Buffy placed her hands on either side of his face and rose up on her tiptoes to kiss his scowling mouth. “Everything you do…pretty much hot.”

He arched a single eyebrow while he studied her expression. Deciding that she meant it, he lifted her up to sit on the dresser and stepped between her knees. “You drive me crazy.”

“You mentioned that earlier.”

“Still true.”

“Got it.” She reached out to fiddle with the button on his jeans. “So I guess you’re pretty much done, huh?”

“With you? Not a chance, love. You wanna let me talk you in to taking off those sexy little knickers?”

She swatted his shoulder playfully. “You really are a pig.”

“If by that you mean I’m a bloke, then I’d say yes.” He leaned in for another kiss. “You have the sweetest mouth. Sometimes I’d start you going just so I could watch your lips move.”

“You did not.”

“As you wish, princess.” He waggled his eyebrows and pressed the tip of his tongue against his teeth.

Her eyes widened. “You really tried to make me fight with you.”

That she’d only spoken with him when they were fighting and that he’d figured it best to take what he could get was seriously too lame to mention, even if it was the truth. He didn’t want her to give him that pitying look girls got when they thought a guy was pathetic. “All part of my very successful plot to get you in bed. Now watch while I take you back there and make you forget this whole bit of conversation.” He scooped her up, carried her back to the bed and tossed her on it. “All right Summers, what’s it gonna take to get you out of those pants?”

“You’re still wearing your pants.”

Spike nodded. “So I am.” Smirking, he undid his jeans and pushed them off. “Your turn.”

Her jaw dropped. “How could you possibly be all…hard again?” It was, she decided, even bigger up close.

“And again I have to wonder if your mirror is broken.”

“But you just…”

Climbing onto the bed, he pressed her down and hovered over her. “You haven’t seen anything yet, love.”