Author's Chapter Notes:
; )

A HUIGE thank you to my new beta DreamScape99 for going over this chapter for me. Also MASSIVE thank you to Edgehead (Mel) for the amazing banner you the best hun!.
Chapter 10

Morning after

Buffy sighed contently as she woke up. She could feel the morning sun warming her skin as it streamed in through the open window. Memories of the night before flooded into her mind as she smiled happily. Rolling over, she reached for Spike, but she met only air. Her smile quickly faded, and her eyes snapped open.

Grasping the sheet to her chest, she franticly looked around the bedroom for any sign of him, but it was in vain. He was clearly not there. How could this happen? He had told her he loved her. Had it all been one big lie? Just a ruse to get her into bed? No. It couldn’t be. He had been the one to fight their attraction. Why do that if he just wanted to bed her? Maybe he regretted it? Maybe he woke up this morning and decided it was all a big mistake.

She felt her heart break at the possibilities as tears welled in her eyes threatening to fall. She looked around the room unsure of what to do next. Should she get dressed? Pretend it never happened? That thought alone made the tears she’d been fighting fall. She began to sob. Laying down and curling in a ball, she tried to calm herself. When she heard someone coming into the room she fought franticly to wipe the tears away.

“I thought breakfast in bed was a definite must,” she heard Spike say as he put the tray on the bedside table. She felt like an instant idiot for doubting him. Sitting up, she tried her best not to show him how upset she had been just moments before, but when she heard his next words she knew she had failed.

“Buffy, luv, what’s wrong?” he asked concerned sitting on the bed beside her.

“Nothing. I’m fine.” She smiled trying to convince him. “Oh yum, pancakes, funny shapes my fave.” She giggled and moved to grasp the tray, but Spike grabbed her hands and stopped her.

“Buffy, pet, talk to me. Your eyes are red and puffy. You have clearly been crying.” She looked down embarrassed. “D... do…do you regret what happened last night?” he asked nervously terrified of her answer. Her head shot up at this.

“What? No, of course not. Last night was the most amazing night of my life. I could never regret it.”

“Then what’s the problem?” he asked confused, but he was beyond relieved that she had no regrets.

“It’s stupid,” she replied shaking her head.

“Not if it upset you it’s not. Now, please, pet, tell me,” he begged. Taking a deep breath, she looked at him.

“When I woke up you... well, you where gone. I just assumed...” she started. He instantly understood.

“Oh! Pet, I’m sorry. I thought for sure I would be back up here before you woke up. I just really wanted to make this morning special,” he informed her pointing to the tray of pancakes, fresh juice and a beautiful red rose sitting in a vase.

“You have.” She smiled moving in to kiss him. Their kiss quickly deepened as he moved to lay her back rubbing his hardening shaft against her covered sex. When he heard her tummy grumble loudly in protest he pulled back laughing softly.

“You hungry pet?”

“Sounds like it huh, sorry.” She blushed slightly embarrassed.

“No need to be sorry. We’ll have plenty of time for that later. Now eat.” She smiled gratefully as he placed the tray of food on her lap.

After breakfast Spike’s band showed up for practice, something he had completely forgotten about. Buffy thought maybe she should go out, but she couldn’t bring herself to leave him. Instead she settled for spending the day teasing him.

Putting on her red bikini, a color she knew to be Spikes favorite, she set up in the back yard with Willow, Cordy and Anya sun bathing and talking girl talk. It was safe to say that the band had got very little done. Between the girls all coming in and out regularly for drinks, snacks and toilet breaks, the guys had been completely distracted. After many hours of unsuccessful practice, Spike had decided to call it a day.

Buffy stood by the front door waving goodbye to her friends before closing the door behind her. She giggled inwardly about how the day had gone. Every single one of the guys, besides Wesley, had been drooling all over them and beyond distracted by their presence. It, of course, had drove Wesley crazy trying to get them all to focus. The day had been a success. Buffy turned, heading for the stairs wanting a shower. After spending all day in the hot sun, a shower would feel refreshing, but before she could reach the first step she was slammed into the wall not enough to hurt her but enough to turn her on especially when she saw Spike’s lust filled eyes.

“That wasn’t very nice, luv, teasing me like that,” he whispered huskily in her ear sweeping his tongue across her ear causing her to shiver with need.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She smiled wickedly.

“Don’t play dumb with me, pet. It doesn’t suit you.” She couldn’t help but giggle. “I think I might have to punish you for this.”

“Really?” She smiled feeling heat burn through her and moisture pooling on her swimmer bottoms. “Is that a promise?” She moaned at the feel of his hard body against hers. Spike couldn’t take anymore teasing. She had been walking around in that little red bikini for hours driving him insane with need.

Smashing his lips to hers, he pulled down one side of her bikini top, and he squeezed her soft chest flicking his fingers across her already hard nipple, which earned him a deep moan from her. Moving from her lips, he began spraying wet kisses down her neck until he reached her exposed breast.

Sucking one nipple into his mouth, he flicked his tongue over it repeatedly before sucking it back into his hot mouth biting down gently.

“Oh god,” she groaned loving that he was being a little more forceful with her.
Reaching for his pants, she quickly undid them. Pushing them down and quickly wrapping her legs around his waist, he lifted her up pining her between the wall and his body.

“Please, Spike, no more playing. I need you inside me,” she said moaning into his ear. Pushing her swimmer bottoms aside, he smiled when he felt how wet she already was, and he thrusted into her. They both moaned loudly at the feel of being joined again, savoring the feeling for a moment before slowly moving again.

“More, Spike. Harder, please,” she begged and he quickly obliged. Slamming into her welcoming body hard and fast, he made the photos on the wall shake with the force of their lovemaking.

“Fuck, Buffy. You’re so wet for me, so bloody hot,” he groaned loving being inside of her again. He knew this is where he was meant to be. They were made for each other he knew that for sure. Buffy could feel that familiar burn in the pit of her stomach start to build as he pounded her into the wall.

“God, Spike… feels so good. Don’t stop,” she begged

“Never going to stop, pet, never. You’re mine now,” he growled possessively only fuelling the fire within her.

“Yes yours, only yours,” she moaned feeling her walls started to flutter around him. He picked up the pace, thrusting into her harder and faster than ever before feeling his own orgasm building.

“OH FUCK!” Buffy wailed biting into his neck as her orgasm slammed into her. Feeling Buffy’s teeth biting into his neck set him into the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced.

“Oh, Buffy,” he groaned. Both were so caught up in their lovemaking neither heard the front door open or noticed the three shocked intruders.

“OH MY GOD!” They turned at the sound of Joyce’s voice to see not just Joyce but Giles and Faith too.


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you all enjoy the new chapter, let me know.