Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was dealing with some personal issues! So here is chapter three. The last two chapters have manly been set up for the rest of the story so you know back-round; as in who likes whom and what is the what. I also wanted to show that Buffy and Spike are capable of getting along it just is very rare. Thank you to Minx DeLovely, Nana, rmk, Kay, and Puddinhead for reviewing!
************************************************************************

“So the cycle continued Spike would try to torment, and date other girls, going ballistic if a guy so much as flirted with me. While, I would put up a wall against all this hurt that Spike would inflict on me, hurling myself into my studies to keep occupied.”
Present

“Every guy is like that, it makes you wonder if the truly are from Mars!” Said Louis.
Past
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“It was Friday night the girl’s day to have a sleepover. Every week they would alternate houses, this week it was at my house and we girls were gossiping over the weekly happenings while painting each other’s nails. Mine were pink with sparkles and Willows were blue with sparkles.”

“’Boys are buttheads Wills, I am telling you they just like to toy with you and toss you aside for someone else!’ I ranted, about how Spike passed me a note in history class asking me out. Only when I said yes, to hear him laugh and say ‘oh did I forget to tell you that note is for Drusilla and I wanted you to pass it to her. Like I would ever go out with someone as ugly as you!’”

“’Buffy not every boy is like that, Oz is nice to me’”

“’Yeah… well all boy’s without brains; obviously Spike falls into that category’”

“’Yep he is a total meanie isn’t he! Hey… why don’t we do something about it!’ said Willow with a murderous gleam in her eye!”

“’Like what grab our cartons of chunky monkey and watch chick flicks? There is nothing we can do…’”

“’You my friend have that wrong, the boys are across the street practicing for the gig tomorrow and they are going to stay the night. So we rope Xander, Oz, and Jessie into play a practical joke on him! Okay here’s what we a going to do…’”

Present

“I can’t believe he did that what did you do?” questioned Marge.

Past
******************************************************************************

“With both the girls and guys ready to strike, and Spike unsuspecting of anything; Willow’s ingenious plan was set into action.”

“Xander *tripped* over a stair and accidentally dumped his chocolate milkshake on Spikes head. Why that was happening, Oz and Jessie had switched the contents of Spike’s shampoo with a mixture of bleach and sweet n’ low. Then us girls rang the doorbell as Xander and Spike were cleaning up the mess on the stairs. When Spike went to answer the door we girls started giggling and making fun of his appearance and the state of his normally dirty blonde hair. This caused Spike to slam the door in their faces but not before telling me that his hair always looked better than my stupid hair!”

“After the fiasco that happened downstairs Spike went upstairs to wash off… and when he came back down everyone pretended to be shocked about the state of his newly bleached blonde hair.”

Present

“You’re the reason he bleaches his hair!” said Veronika.

“Yep”

“Oh I just love this background.” Said Louis

Past

******************************************************************************

“Spike wasn’t stupid though and he knew this was doing that he now looked the girls like a Billy Idol impersonator. He just considered himself luck that his parents weren’t upset. Now he would have to think of a way to get me back…”
******************************************************************************

“It was Saturday, the night of the boy’s first gig at the Coffee Bean owned by Ethan Rayne (a Giles family friend) and everyone was excited to see them preform”

“Spike had set up his revenge for tonight too, in front of everyone he would make me pay.”

“As the Ghost of the Robot started playing everyone was entranced in Spike and his ability to sing, especially me. I was amazed at him and was the second only to Giles at cheering him on!”

“’I don't think you know my real name
And I think you'd leave me standin in the rain
You're a pretty little girl got a thing for me
But you'd cut me open and let me bleed

But I'll been looking at you with your long blonde hair
Pretty little feet, sparkling everywhere
You look so good when you come my way
But I have to look down when you talk to me

'Cause your dangerous,
Your Dangerous
Your Dangerous
And you don't even know it

One Baby, two, maybe three more years
You'll be a full grown baby, have all your curves
Here's a little taste of irony
You'll be a ten hot lady, too good for me

But I'll be looking at you with your long blonde hair
Pretty little feet, sparkling everywhere
You look so good when you come my way
But I have to look down when you talk to me

'Cause your dangerous
Your Dangerous
Your Dangerous
And you don't even know it

So little girl, you better stay set
You playin with fire when you get too wet
So set me down and leave me be
You'll find the devil when you unchain me

But I'll be looking at you with your long blonde hair
Pretty little feet, sparkling everywhere
You look so good when you come my way
But I have to look down when you talk to me

'Cause your dangerous
Your Dangerous
Your Dangerous
And you don't even know it’”

“Spike whom was secretly soaking up the attention from me (especially from the song he told me was written for me later on) and almost didn’t go through with the plan, but he wanted to hurt me for making him feel something for me so he hardened his resolve and begun what would be something that would change my self-esteem forever.”

“I watched as the band took a break; my eyes still riveted to Spike.”

“Spike huddled the band together and told them that he wanted to do a new song that he wrote last night to the tempo of a previous song. Everyone was objecting because they hadn’t practiced, but Spike pleaded and they relented. That was to be one thing that the boys would regret the most.”

“As the second set began Spike introduced the next song as one ‘for the very special girl that bleached my hair Buffy’, and then he asked me to come up on the stage.”

“And so it began…
‘I'm a bland homley girl
All alone in the world
I'm as flat as a board
Thin and lanky
I'm an ugly girl, my face makes you hurl
Sad I have it, I should bag it
Acne everywhere, unwanted facial hair
I'm a relation to Frankenstein's creation’

Present

Everyone in the room was in uproar about how spike treated me! As soon as I calmed them down I told them there was more to the story and we began again. This was getting hard to tell….

Past

“At this point the damage was done even though the band member stopped playing after the first line.”

“I ran out of the coffee shop tear streaming down her face, Willow hot on her heels.”

“The rest of the band began to yell at Spike especially Xander it took both Oz and Jessie to hold him back…”

“After my total humiliation the crowd disembarked disgusted with Spike.”

“Giles then proceeded to take his son by the ear and drag into the car while Jenny apologized to Ethan.”

“No amount of grounding though could ever redo the damage that Spike had caused me…”


Chapter End Notes:
Okay I would love to know what you think! Also, about Spikes hair I know you don't bleach it like that and he would smell it in the shampoo before he put it in his hair lets just pretend for the sake of this story that it can work that way! Also I used the ugly remake of I am a barbie girl and James Marsters Dangerous neither of which are mine!