[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: Lizzie and William used to be friends. Then they were enemies. After that lovers. Now they don't even recognize each other.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, it'll change your life forever....
Maybe not, but I promise it will be fun!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4397 Read: 3739
Published: 06/30/2011 Updated: 07/03/2011

1. Prologue by Mushion [Reviews - 3] Liked (1119 words)
It's not my first fic. I've written many , over the years. But this is a new style I'm trying out. I actually wanted to wait, since I have a habit of not finishing things, but nyah.
Let me know if you guys like it and I'll post more :D

I also want to dedicate this story to my friend Steph. She's been my one true fan throughout the years and she still wants to pick my brain :o Love you sweetums!

The story title is from the song strangers by the Kinks

2. Chapter 1: "Now Comes the Mystery." by Mushion [Reviews - 4] Liked (1307 words)
I'd like to thank Behind Blue Eyes and Minx DeLovely for their nice reviews ^^

The story begins now. It might be a little confusing in the beginning, but I'm trying to let it make sense over time.

The quote for this chapter are the last words of Henry Beecher.

3. Chapter 2: "Song Beneath a Song." by Mushion [Reviews - 2] Liked (1971 words)
First off I want to thank Lucy, Spuffygirl, Photographynut, Demona424 and Anna for their lovely reviews. You guys just rock ^^

I also want to say that I'm not happy with this chapter, because I can't seem to find the exact right tone. The outline will stay the same, but at some point in the future I will do a rewrite.

This chapter is a long one and it's written from both Buffy and Spike's POV.

I hope you enjoy it ^^

The title is a song by Maria Taylor and you should definitely check it out.