[Reviews - 100] LikedPrinter
Summary: William Elliston has just moved to the states after writing his critically acclaimed, best selling novel, "Hostile at Seventeen" under the nom de guerre, Spike Patton. He's in need of a personal assistant to help with the day to day challenges of his new life. Buffy Summers, a recent college graduate is looking to break into the publishing world. Her former professor and William's godfather, Rupert Giles, recommends her for the job. Buffy finds herself in a precarious position when secrets are unearthed and William's painful past is ever present.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 38424 Read: 15183
Published: 07/09/2011 Updated: 10/07/2011

1. What day is this? by sanityfair [Reviews - 8] Liked (1996 words)
The half finished epilogue to Final Requests is sitting there, but i couldn't resist starting this. I've loved writing it, and I hope you'll enjoy reading. I hope to post the next chapter tomorrow if all goes according to plan.

Thanks for Minx Delovely for her support and Abby for her awesome beta skills. All mistakes are my own.

I hope you'll take the time to let me know what you think. I've been dying to post this.

2. 2. An Opportunity by sanityfair [Reviews - 7] Liked (2152 words)
Thanks to Abby for the beta and Minx Delovely for her read throughs and support. I'm sorry I'm a little late with the chapter. If you're reading this as the second chapter, go back and read one. There was more to the chapter than when I first posted. The the lovely banner is by Edgehead.

3. 3. Sizing Things Up by sanityfair [Reviews - 8] Liked (2446 words)
Thanks to Abby for the wonderful beta and to Minx Delovely for her support and her final check to make sure nothing was amiss. Thanks to all of you who've read and reviewed. You are making me an incredibly happy woman! I hope you enjoy the chapter.

4. 4. Ponderings and New Beginnings by sanityfair [Reviews - 7] Liked (2461 words)
Thanks to Abby for the beta, as always and to Minx DeLovely for her support and giving it once over for missing words. The cool banner is by Edgehead.

5. 5. Ponder and New Beginnings Pt. 2 by sanityfair [Reviews - 3] Liked (2664 words)
Thanks to all you of you who’ve been reviewing. I’m always thrilled to hear what you have to say. In case you’re unaware, I always respond to my reviews. I’m sorry for not posting sooner. I’ve been out of town handling the final details of my mother’s estate. I was going to post before I left, but my mind was elsewhere. Thanks to Abby for her wonderful beta skills. She always pushes me to do my best and to Minx Delovely for reading over the chapter and giving me her valued opinion. The cool banner is by Edgehead, thanks so much.

6. Chapter 6 Here We Go by sanityfair [Reviews - 6] Liked (2378 words)
WARNING! If you’ve not read chapter five, you need to do so before reading this one. I’ve responded to everyone’s reviews. I hope you enjoy this chapter too. Thanks to Abby for her wonderful beta skills and to Minx Delovely for reading over the chapter and giving me her valued opinion. The cool banner is by Edgehead, thanks so much.

7. Chapter 7 Getting to Know You by sanityfair [Reviews - 9] Liked (3486 words)
Hi, I’m back with another update. I hope you enjoy this one, and feel free to share your thoughts on the matter. Thanks to Abby and Diebirchen for their beta skills. Thanks to Minx Delovely for giving me her honest and valued opinion on things and to Edgehead for the cool banner

8. Chapter 8 Getting to Know You Pt. 2 by sanityfair [Reviews - 8] Liked (2501 words)
Hi, Here’s the second part of the evening. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to share your thoughts on the matter. Thanks to Abby for the beta. Thanks to Minx Delovely for giving me her honest and valued opinion on things and to Edgehead for the cool banner

9. Chapter 9 What is There to Do? by sanityfair [Reviews - 7] Liked (3809 words)
Hi, I hope you enjoy, and feel free to share your thoughts on the matter. This should give you some insight into William’s actions. Thanks to Abby and Diebirchen for the beta. Thanks to Minx Delovely for giving me her honest and valued opinion on things and to Edgehead for the cool banner

10. Chapter 10 A Fresh Start by sanityfair [Reviews - 9] Liked (2757 words)
Hi, I wanted to say thanks to all who read and comment. I know I thank you in my responses, but I just want to say it again. Here’s another chapter for you. I should have another chapter for you next week. Thanks to Abby and Diebirchen for the beta. Thanks to Minx Delovely for giving me her honest and valued opinion on things and to Edgehead for the cool banner

11. Chapter 11 Moving Along by sanityfair [Reviews - 8] Liked (2746 words)
Here you are, another chapter for your viewing pleasure, hugs to all of you who read this story and take the time to review. I do want to say: I know this is an emotional subject and can touch nerves, please to try remember this is fiction, and every situation is different. I wouldn’t write about this if I had no understanding of the subject matter. It would speak poorly of me as writer and make me insensitive as a person. Thanks to Abby and Diebirchen for the beta. Thanks to Minx Delovely for giving me her honest and valued opinion on things and to Edgehead for the cool banner.

12. Chapter 12 Hurdles Part One by sanityfair [Reviews - 6] Liked (2387 words)
Hi, remember me? Well, I’m terribly sorry for not posting sooner, but to make it up to you, I’m going to post this chapter then another tomorrow. I do hope this will garner favor with you. Big hugs and thanks you’s to all who read and review. Thanks to Abby and Diebirchen for the beta. Thanks to Minx Delovely for giving me her honest and valued opinion on things and to Edgehead for the cool banner

13. Chapter 13 Hurdles Pt 2 by sanityfair [Reviews - 7] Liked (3385 words)
If you haven’t read twelve please do so, because I posted yesterday. If you read it; here’s thirteen for your reading pleasure. Thanks to Abby and Diebirchen for the beta. Thanks to Minx Delovely for giving me her honest and valued opinion on things and to Edgehead for the cool banner

14. Chapter 14 Sharing by sanityfair [Reviews - 7] Liked (3256 words)
Here’s another chapter for you. Thanks to Abby and Diebirchen for the beta. Thanks to Minx Delovely for giving me her honest and valued opinion on things and to Edgehead for the banner