[Reviews - 47] LikedPrinter
Summary: Life Goes on. It is nearly ten years since the Hellmouth in Sunnydale was closed. Buffy has been in Europe rounding up and training new Slayers, and fighting evil, now it is time for her to come home and attend to things at the slayer compound, but first there is one thing that she has to do…
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics, Serial Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 36605 Read: 7985
Published: 07/10/2011 Updated: 01/02/2012

1. Introduction, Prologs,Chapter 1 part 1 by rranne [Reviews - 8] Liked (5441 words)
This is my first posting so please be gentle yet firm.

The story line is from a whole warren full of immortal plot bunniculas that have been hopping around since the series ended. It is un-beta'ed, so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. Chapter 1 Part 2 by rranne [Reviews - 4] Liked (5310 words)
A/N: Wow! I got such a good reception from you all- thank you- here is part 2:
Sorry, the paragraph formatting didn't seem to take on the first try,see if this is any better.
That seemed to help.

3. Chapter 1 Part 3 by rranne [Reviews - 2] Liked (5428 words)
A/N: I want to say thanks to all my readers out there and to those of you who have left reviews - please keep those comming. Here is part three of Chapter One.

4. Chapter 1 Part 4 by rranne [Reviews - 4] Liked (4675 words)
I give no guarantees on the spacing in this, I post it spaced. it previews spaced, but it shows up not when it goes live. It just ignores HTML altogether...heavy sigh.

5. Chapter 1 Part 5 by rranne [Reviews - 3] Liked (2937 words)
A/N: First, I want to thank those of you who have left reviews up to this point, and apologize for being late in responding to them this past week-the replies should be there shortly after I post this. Reviews do feed the Muse.


Second, thanks to you all for being patient, I had intended to post the remainder of Chapter One in this posting, as it turns out you are getting less than half of the remainder of the chapter (and don’t worry, there are at least three more chapters coming after this, with more intrigue, some action, a bit of mystery and the promised Spuffiness,) these sections have been the stickiest so far for me to write, they have been re-written more times than I can count. I hope I got them right this time-please let me know in your reviews.


Third, I feel a little obligated to add an additional warning to this section, Buffy and Spike are going to ‘go there’, meaning they are going to discuss the attempted rape from the bathroom scenes back in season six, not graphic and only briefly, but as I also warned my readers at another site where this story is posted- if I wrote it right it is going to bring back a lot of memories, if I succeeded in capturing this well, please let me know, if not, I still want to know how I could have done it better, so again please give your feedback on this.


Thank you all for sticking with the story so far and please keep reading, more is to come.

6. Chapter 1 Part 6 by rranne [Reviews - 6] Liked (2445 words)
A/N: Hi all, sorry it has taken so long to post, Chapter One is still kicking my butt when it comes to tying together all its loose ends and, of course, Life is not cooperating either. Here is part of the promised end of Chapter One, more is coming. Thanks for sticking with me so far and please remember that reviews are a writer’s motivation.

This was supposed to be 2 posts, but the second was just under the word count for chapter submission so I am tacking it to the end of this post. Here are the A/N's for it:

A/N: This is a short section, it started out as a bit of drabble when I was just beginning to toy with the idea of writing the story about four years ago, now; and is one of my favorite pieces. Let me know what you think of it.

7. Chapter 1 Part 7 by rranne [Reviews - 4] Liked (2246 words)
A/N: The politically incorrect sluriness in this section is from the evil bad guy and does not reflect the opinions of anyone else. That said - enjoy. Reviews are appreciated.

8. Chapter 2 Part 1 by rranne [Reviews - 5] Liked (2792 words)
A/N: Here beginith the second chapter.
A special thanks to all who have stayed with me and kept reading! Please keep those reviews coming.

9. Chapter 2, part 2 by rranne [Reviews - 3] Liked (1232 words)
A/N: Sorry it has taken so long to update, real life has been hectic. I’ll try to carve out more time to get caught up. This is just a mini-post to help keep you from forgetting about me, hopefully :)

10. Chapter 2, part 3 by rranne [Reviews - 4] Liked (1149 words)
A/N: Okay, first, this is still an un-beta’d work, so if I got my dates on Buffy’s many deaths incorrect, please let me know gently and I will correct them. (I don’t have access to my DVD’s at the moment to check them.)

Second, I am very sorry that it is taking so long for me to update, real life threw in a few extra’s that needed and still need to be attended to first.

Third, if you are noticing a slight religious undertone so far, don’t panic, the story isn’t going there. It is just such good fodder for a scary storyline that it can’t be resisted, besides, the godhead that is going to throw Giles for a loop in an upcoming chapter would blow snot all over me if I didn’t throw in some of the competition for good measure.

11. Chapter 2 Part 4 by rranne [Reviews - 4] Liked (2950 words)
A/N: Sorry folks, that it is taking so long between updates. I wanted to get this one in before the next semester started.

Spike is getting a little tiried of talking, and Buffy is getting a little... well, just read the story, they are both in for some excitement.