[Reviews - 24] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set immediately following Willow's Will be Done spell during Something Blue (season four) and going AU from there. Free will has been returned, everyone's feeling's should be their own and yet Spike is left feeling the pain of a broken engagement. His wounded heart is no secret, but the Scoobies are at a loss to figure out why. Can they find a way to break the spell or will Buffy be stuck with a lovesick vampire sidekick?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 8447 Read: 7963
Published: 08/06/2011 Updated: 09/23/2011

1. Prologue & The Beginning by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 4] Liked (2044 words)
This is an older story that I was posting at LiveJournal. A few people have asked about it lately and a couple actually requested that I post it at the archives and I was too flattered to resist. :) It is nearly complete, but I am going to post all the chapters from LJ here before I post the conclusion.

I often have a hard time with fics that bring Buffy and Spike together earlier than they were in canon. There are a few that are really well done and believable, but I think it is especially challenging. The more I considered it, the more I decided that I had to try. So this fic is the result of my challenge to myself.

2. An Unusual House-Guest by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 3] Liked (1383 words)
Since I have a back log of chapters for this one, I'm going to update often for the next week or so. :) I hope you enjoy it. It is a little different in style than most of my others, but I'd say it is still recognizably my fic. Thanks for reading.

3. The Lesser of Two Evils by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 5] Liked (1183 words)
Thanks to everyone who has taken a minute to leave me a little note about this story. You all rock. :)

4. A Tale of Two Kisses by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 1] Liked (1502 words)
I'm going to post a couple of chapters from this fic today. This is the first new one in a while. I hope you like it.

5. A New Normal by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 3] Liked (1106 words)
This is the second new chapter today. Please make sure you read chapter four. :)

6. Chivalry is Dead, so is Spike by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 8] Liked (1229 words)
Hi. Thanks for reading and for commenting. :)