[Reviews - 47] LikedPrinter
Summary: This is what happened after the conclusion of the story, "Name." Spike and Buffy have been reincarnated, but a second chance doesn't always come without complications.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13928 Read: 6226
Published: 08/20/2011 Updated: 08/31/2011

1. Chapter 1 by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 13] Liked (1924 words)
After I finished "Name," I couldn't get this short out of my mind. It didn't fit with the overall tone of "Name," but this is what I think happened to those three souls who were bound together in the previous story.
Thanks to the lovely Sanityfair for editing and providing feedback to this piece!

2. Chapter 2-Eight Years Later by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 10] Liked (3812 words)
Thanks to everyone who read and commented! Thanks to the lovely and patient Sanityfair for her editing skills and enthusiasm. Thanks to my husband for reading this and saying it was like Spuffy Muppet Babies.

3. Chapter 3- Nine Years Later by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 11] Liked (4365 words)
Thanks to the lovely Sanityfair for all her help.

4. Chapter 4 by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 13] Liked (3827 words)
This is the conclusion to the story, and there is no story left in me. Hopefully, if Brick Frog can find some time I will be posting the conclusion of "The Secret of the Boy You Never Kissed," very soon.

Thanks to the lovely Sanityfair for her editing skills and input.