[Reviews - 121] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set during the episode “Replacements,” Toth’s second blast of badness strikes Spike instead of his lamp. How will the Scoobies deal with a visitor from the past? Will they be able to restore the obligate symbiotic relationship between monster and man before it’s too late?




Winner at Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards Round 25 for Best Episode Re-Write, Runner Up for Best Plot-Spike Pairing, and Best Unfinished------Many Thanks!!!!






Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes
Word count: 45171 Read: 40747
Published: 09/17/2011 Updated: 03/12/2012

1. Chapter 1 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 9] Liked (2826 words)
Okay, I tried to be patient. I wanted to wait until I have a bunch of chapters finished before I posted. I was doing so good. Well, that was until that persuasive, tiny voice kept whispering for me to post. I finally broken down! What? I'm only human! Anyway, I haven't written canon for awhile. Hopefully I'm not too rusty. First, let me thank a few people before you read. Big thanks to Sanityfair and Diebirchen for their mad skills. Also, big thanks to two gifted ladies who made two awesome banners, Capella and Edgehead. Edgehead is first. I will be alternating them so you all can enjoy. Well, enough with my ramblings, I hope you all enjoy this!

2. Chapter 2 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (2621 words)
Well, I'm hoping the minimal readage is more from the weird time I posted and not lack of interest. *keeping fingers crossed* I appreciate all those that have read and those that had taken the time to review. And if your just catching up, thanks for taking a chance on my new story. Big thanks to my lovely betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen--you ladies are the best. And thanks to Capella for her awesome banner!

3. Chapter 3 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 10] Liked (4359 words)
Okay, here's the next chapter to my tale. I hope you all enjoy this quite lengthy chapter! Big thanks to my awesome betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. You ladies are the best!!! Also, amazing banner by Edgehead.

4. Chapter 4 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (1611 words)
Here's the next chapter to my tale. Big thanks to my amazing beta Sanityfair! Love ya lady! If you haven't taken a look at her story And It Spreads--you need to! Okay, enough chatting, on with the story!

5. Chapter 5 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (2842 words)
Okay! I hope you're still with me! Just quickly, big thanks to my amazing betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen--SO LOVE YOU LADIES! Also, thanks to Edgehead for the lovely banner.

6. Chapter 6 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (2365 words)
Well hello all! Sorry about the delay, but the last week and some change have been crazy! I have this nasty cold I can't shake, and now due to some freak October snow storm, I haven't had any power since Saturday night! Yet, this will not stop me posting this next chapter for all you lovely readers. Big thanks to Sanityfair and Diebirchen for their mad skills, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

7. Chapter 7 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 10] Liked (2899 words)
Here is the next installment of my tale. I don't know if people are enjoying this, but I hope so. Big thanks to my lovely betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Also, big thanks to Edgehead for her lovely banner!

8. Chapter 8 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] Liked (1668 words)
Well, hello all! Here is the next chapter of my tale. I hope everyone is enjoying thus far. Big thanks to my lovely betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Lovely banner by Capella.

9. Chapter 9 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2053 words)
Hello all! Here's the next installment of my tale. I hope this is more well received than the last chapter. *fingers crossed* Big thanks to my lovely betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Awesome banner by Edgehead.

10. Chapter 10 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2129 words)
Well, I hope you gentle readers are enjoying my tale. Big thanks to my lovely betas, who I wouldn't have this story without: Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Ladies, you mean the world to me. Oh, next chapter will be up next Monday!

11. Chapter 11 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (3268 words)
Hello all! Today's Monday so here it is! I really appreciate everyone who are continuing to follow this story. A big thanks to my irreplaceable and amazing betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love ya ladies! I will be posting next Monday!!!!

12. Chapter 12 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (2172 words)
Here's the next chapter to my tale. Big thanks to my lovely betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love you amazing ladies! I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and see you next Monday! Without further ado, let's get to it!

13. Chapter 13 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (1626 words)
Well, hello everyone. I just wanted to take a minute to give you the scoop. Plain and simple, I wasn’t ready to let this story go. I feel there is still more story to tell, so that’s exactly what I’m going to do. In saying this, it’s been almost a week (in this world) since this whole thing started. So this brings us to the following Tuesday and the next episode, Out of my Mind. FYI: I will not be exploring this episode at length. Mainly, I will be referencing to it. The only time I will be spending any time on it, will be when my story differs from the original episode. *whew* Big thanks to my awesome betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen--love you ladies! Now, with that being said, on to the next chapter!

14. Chapter 14 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 9] Liked (2502 words)
Hey! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve! I want to give a HUGE thanks to everyone that voted for this story on Sunny D Awards! Also many thanks for voting for Vampires Do Not Sparkle! I'm so grateful! Also, many thanks to my lovely betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen! Love ya, ladies!

15. Chapter 15 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2810 words)
I would like to take this time to thank everyone who have been following this story. Words can not express how much this means to me. I'd like to also thank my amazing betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Without their guidance and help, my work wouldn't be what it is today. Love you ladies!

16. Chapter 16 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (2657 words)
Hello--hello, is there anybody out there? Just review if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? Sorry, a little Pink Floyd humor. Anywho, here's the next installment of my tale. Oh, before you go, let me give big thanks to my ladies, Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love ya!

17. Chapter 17 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1853 words)
*small wave* Hello gentle viewers. Coming off a very disappointing evening (Patriots loosing in the Superbowl), I'm looking to you guys to put the smile back on my face.
Big thanks to my amazing betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen. You ladies are the best!

18. Chapter 18 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (2910 words)
*small wave* Hello all! Remember me? Yes, I apologize immensely for not getting this out sooner. With RL being hectic and my muse ever elusive, didn't really help matters at all. This is the final chapter, but before you read on I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who followed this story. I hope it was as enjoyable to read as it was to write. All the love in the world to my amazing betas, Sanityfair and Diebirchen. You ladies are the best. Now without further ado--