Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter two completely edited aswell and up and ready to read...

Chapter two is exactly the same as the old one but is completely tweaked.. Xx

Hope you like the new version xx

Thanks to Barb for her fantabulous Betaering Skills :D

If you have an any ideas of what you want to happen next leave a review at the end xx

Much Love

xX Beth Xx
*Previously*





Spike appeared in an ash cloud in the Wolfram & Hart Building, everyone staring at him.





"Buffy, the cave, the amulet! Is she?" Spike looked worried and started staring at Angel.





Angel looks at Spike, He knew that no one had heard from Buffy, since Sunnydale, and that she probably died in the cave along with Spike. He didn't want to tell him, he was kill him.





"Spike… Buffy’s G…" Angel started to tell him when he heard a coughing sound, a figure of a woman appeared from behind Angel's desk. The woman was covered head to toe in ash.





"Buffy, Is Here." Buffy looked up and smiled at Spike, everyone looked over at her, Buffy shook her head around to get the ash out of her hair and then straightened back into place and whipped some ash out of her face. Buffy looked at Spike with a smirk.





"Spike." She smiled. Spike turned towards the woman he loves.





"Buffy, Love." He gives her his trademark smirk.







* Moments Later *







Spike focused on Buffy, she'd never looked so beautiful to him. His inner William wanted to take her away from here and be together forever. But at the same time Spike shined through. He wanted to grab her and shag her into the carpet right in front of Angelus, but that would never happen. Instead he just smirked and leered at her.


Everyone was just staring at Buffy and Spike, And at the obvious sexual tension that was coming off them in waves. It almost seemed to suffocate the people in the room with how strong it was. Wesley had finally had enough and opened his mouth to break the silence since Buffy appeared.





“Buffy!”





Wesley looked at her in complete awe, the oldest living Slayer wasn’t dead after all.


“You’rehereyou’realiveyou’renotdeadIhavetoletMr.GilesknowstraightawayhewillbesohappytoseeyouIhavetolethimknowstraightaway,” Wesley exclaimed in a very excited tone, his words rushed and jumbled together.





Everyone turned around to Wesley, who was gasping for much needed air since his outburst, except Buffy and Spike. They were too busy locked onto each other, their eyes filled with lustful passion.





Wesley cleared his throat, breaking the connection between the slayer and her vampire.





Buffy glanced at Wesley and started to giggle. She walked over to him, past Angel and Spike and gave the ex-watcher a big hug and a kiss on his cheek.





“Nice to see you too, Wes. I've missed you.” Buffy smiled as Wesley tightened his arms around her before letting her go.





Buffy eyed the room, not having a clue where she was. She knew she was in Los Angeles, that much was obvious due to Angel and his crew. She shrugged and her eyes fell on Spike once more, her mouth breaking out into a smile.





* Why are we here, I don't get it, the powers that be must have a reason, are we still needed. Have they brought us both back to help Angel. Or is it for something else entirely. *





She thought to herself as she continued to smile at her vampire. Reluctantly she tore her eyes away from Spike and looked at Angel.





“Angel, where are we? What's happening? Splainy please, because I really don't get it. I mean bringing me and Spike back from the dead.” She motioned to Spike and caught his smirk before continuing.





“I mean me from the dead, Spike from not so dead, dead.” She laughed nervously causing Spike to laugh with her.





“Oh you know what I mean. Yeah. So splainy please.” She cast anxious eyes at Angel and he glanced between her and Spike before shaking his head.





“As to where you are you are, you are in LA at the offices of Wolfram & Hart.”








“As to why you and William are here and why the PTB brought you back. I don't know,” Angel shrugged, his face clearly saying he had no idea why she was here.





His gaze landed on Spike who was still staring at Buffy and hadn’t taken his eyes off of her since she first appeared. It was really starting to piss Angel off.





“Okay... I need to find a hotel to stay in for the duration of our stay. Wesley you call Giles and tell him what's going on.”





Buffy smiled at Wesley knowing he would get the job done. That he was the perfect person to call, to talk shop and not gossip with Giles. As the words sunk in Angel felt his fury build, duration of our stay?





“Wait a minute Buffy. Our? Who are you staying with, and why aren't you staying here?” Angel said in a rage, that suddenly began flowing through him. Buffy could see as well as feel the jealousy Angel harbored for Spike. Sighing she thought, this is going to be a long night.





“What I mean is our hotel, mine and Spike, and the reason why we aren't staying here, is because we need our own personal space, and...”





She turned towards Spike, who had a look of complete lust and passion in his eyes. Feeling the same way she gave him a sexy smirk.





“And... we have some catching up to do. Together.”





Angel started to stutter and tried to convince them to stay.





“But.. But..”





Knowing the Poof was about to explode, Spike walked over to Buffy. His steps purposeful and full of confidence. Buffy looked at him, her eyes mirroring his passion and eeped as he scooped her up in his arms. She laid a gentle kiss on his nose before addressing those in the room.





“Alone.”





Buffy cast a last glance at Angel as Spike moved them towards the door. Her green eyes sparkled with laughter as Spike chuckled.





“I need some time with my lady. So long Peaches,” Spike said over his shoulder as he left the room.





Angel was livid. Spike always had to have the last laugh.





Angel was beyond pissed, he looked at all of the people of Angel Investigations and snarled. Everyone else seemed to be in shock, not sure what to say, knowing that Angel would blow a gasket.








“Get back to work.,” he practically spat at them.





Everyone left Angel's office, without a word.


Angel picked up the phone and was just about to dial when he heard a cheery voice on the line.





“Hey boss, you ok? You need anything? Why were Spike and the Slayer leaving? Where did they go? Are they together? Are you mad? What’s going … “





Angel gritted his teeth together; Harmony didn’t know when to stop. Always asking questions when it wasn’t the right time.





“Harmony…Harmony…Harmony!”





Harmony finally stopped talking as Angel screamed into the phone.





“Yeah Boss.”





“Cancel all my calls, my meetings, everything. I'm taking the rest of the day off” he barked at her sternly.





“You got it Boss, I'll send a cup of blood to your room,” Harmony answered without a clue.





Angel nodded to himself. before thanking her in a gentler tone.





“After that, can I have the rest of...” Harmony started again.





He slammed the phone down without hearing what she had to say.





---------------------------------------------------------





Spike was still laughing at the shocked expression on Harmony’s face when he had walked out of Angel’s office and into the elevator. As the doors closed he put Buffy back on her feet but kept his arm around her waist. They were silent as the elevator moved between floors. Buffy leaned against his side and Spike smiled. As the doors opened the walked through the lobby, the outside world beckoning them from the large windows. They had no idea where they were but found they didn’t care. It was dark, the sky completely clear of anything, leaving a nice relaxed atmosphere.





They were standing close like they always had, with no touching except the occasional arm stoke as they walked. It was nice, just walking with nowhere to go, nothing to slay.





It was perfect.





Well it looked perfect on the outside, but on the inside they were both reeling. What to say, what to feel. Their minds were stuck in complete thought until Buffy stopped mid-walk and stood still.





Spike stopped with her and turned towards her. His head tilted to the side as his blue eyes looked her up and down before settling on hers.








“What's wrong, love,” Spike asked her, not understanding why she stopped.





“Spike...”





She glanced at him, and gave him a puzzled look.





“What is it, love?” he asked again knowing something was wrong.





“What is this...” she started, her hands gesturing.





The look he gave her was a little lost but as he continued to stare she felt like he could see straight through her. It made her feel all hot and bothered. She always hated that he made her feel that way but tonight? Tonight was different. She liked the sensations he was creating.





“What do you mean?”





Buffy sighed and starting to pace around him, knowing what she wanted to say only not knowing how to say it.





“I mean, we haven't talked in weeks, and I mean me, no I mean I, no we, no us...”





Spike looked at her understanding what she was getting at.





“I know, love. But...”Spike began to say but trying to explain what was happening? Or what had happened was as lost on him as it was on her.








“No, you don't know. I mean the last thing you said to me was ‘Goodbye love.’ I mean, it was the perfect ending, the perfect finish. And now we are back again, who are we Spike? Who are we meant to be in this world? Are we still the same vampire and the same slayer? Are you William the bloody without a soul? Are you Spike with the chip or are you Spike with a soul? Am I Buffy before Glory? Buffy who came back wrong? Or Buffy who turned out okay? Who are we meant to be?”





Buffy looked at Spike with complete confusion in her face, not knowing what to do.





Spike wondered all the same questions and didn’t have all the answers. But one thing he did know was that whatever they were supposed to be they were together and that was all that mattered.





“I think we can be whoever we want to be, love.”





Spike threw her a huge genuine smile and watched as the emotions played across Buffy’s face. She smiled back and moved back to his side. He put his arm around her again and they continued to walk away from the building. Wanting to get as far away as they could of Wolfram & Hart.





“So what do you want to do first? Find a hotel? Got to a bar? Find some good food? You tell me and we will do it. Whatever you want love,” Spike said smiling at her.








“I think we need to find a place to stay first, we need a place to sleep before we think about anything else. But we don't have any money.”





Spike nodded and smirked before pulling a plastic card from his pocket.





“Don’t think Peaches will need this any time soon. ‘m pretty sure it’s a company card with unlimited money on it.”





Buffy gave him a shocked look and then shook her head.





“Swiped it from his desk.”





“Uh huh … same old Spike,” Buffy giggled.





They both burst out laughing and walked towards the nearest nice-looking hotel.








After placing their demands with the concierge and making sure they had an open check out date, the two smiled.





“Whatever my girl wants.”





Spike handed the woman the credit card and watched as she scanned it through.





“No problem. Sir, Madam this way please.”





The woman took them to their room, and explained all of the facilities or their nicest room.





“We have everything you will need, Sir, A limo will pick you up to take you shopping, as you seem to be new in town.”





Spike nodded at the woman and smiled at Buffy.





“Thank you.”





The woman nodded and smiled at Spike.





“Have a nice stay.”





Spike smiled and opened the door for the woman and they watched her go.





“Oh don't worry we will,” Buffy laughed.





Spike pulled Buffy towards him in a passionate kiss and kicked the door closed behind them.








To Be Continued...




Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to Barb again for helping me finish this chapter aswell x Chapter 3 is done, i'm just having it beta'd so I will be posting it as soon as I have had it edited..

give me a review if you have time, and let me know if u want to see anything and I will try my hardest...

Much Love as always

xX Beth Xx

P.S. Review who you want Harmony to end up with the most names wins... :D xx