"Is there something I can do?"

The question weighed heavy in the air.

Spike layed the gun on the porch and softly sat down beside her. He looked at the tears falling down her face and wondered how his feelings for her could change in an instant.

She looked over at the gun at his side. He had come here to kill her.

Why didn't he do it?

She thought about what might have happened if he had shot her.

It would be over.

She would be free.

Why didn't he do it?

She turn to face him and the look in her wide eyes had him pulling back away from her.

"Do it."

His brow furrowed and he shook his head in confusion.

"Do what?"

"What you came here to do."

He was off the porch in an instant, turning to look at her with unbelieving eyes.

"What? What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!"

She grabbed the shotgun and walked toward him.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You brought the gun, Spike. Why don't you finish what you started?"

He walked backwards away from her as she followed him with wild eyes, clutching the gun to her chest.

"I didn't start anything, Slayer."

"You came here. That was the start. All I want you to do is finish." Her voice broke, more tears spilling down her cheeks. "Finish it!!" She yelled, throwing the gun at him.

He caught the gun and watched as she crumbled to the ground, sobs wracking her body.

"Buffy." He walked to where she was and knelt in front of her.

"Don't. Just don't."

"Buffy, what is wrong with you?"

She brought defeated eyes up to look into his own.

"I just want it to end."

"Why? You have so much to live for. People who love you."

She let out a humourless laugh and shook her head.

"They don't even know me."

His brow furrowed once again and he paid close attention when she started speaking.

"Nobody, Spike. Nobody knows who I am. They may know what I am, but not who."

He pushed a strand of hair away from her face and brought her chin up.

"Who are you, Buffy?"

The tears came again and he fought the urge to kiss them away.

"I'm just a girl. A girl who puts her life on the line every night for people she don't even know." Her shoulders sagged as if the life had been drained from her body. "I'm so tired of it. I'm tired of smiling through my tears."

"My family, my friends. They think they know me, but they don't. They don't know what it's like, to feel this-- this thing inside them." She brought a hand to her chest, fisting it in her shirt. "It's begging to get out. It wants to fight, and I want to rest."

She looked toward her mother's dark bedroom. She had left with Dawn before Buffy had come outside.

"There's something wrong with her. And I know in my heart," Her lips trembled as she looked at him."That I can't fight it."

"Everyday is a battle. A battle that I fight alone. Because no one knows. I don't fit anywhere, I'm always on the outside looking in. They either want the slayer or they want the school girl. Nobody wants me."

"But what about Ril--"

"Riley thinks he knows me, but he knows the slayer. The part of me that I hate, he's in love with."

Spike took a chance and cupped her wet face. She looked into his eyes and sucked in a ragged breath at what she saw there.

"I want to know who you are."

She stared at his face and knew it would be easy to show him who she was inside.

Because the real Buffy craved him.

The part of her that she pushed away, the one that screamed to be let out as much as the slayer.

The part that had finally broken free.

Her eyes darkened as she nodded her head. He sucked in a breath at the desire that flooded her eyes.

He snaked his hand around her neck and guided her lips to his.

When their lips met it was like fire in the Artic.

The passion that spilt from his lips had her moaning into his mouth and climbing in his lap to get closer to him.

If this was the Forbidden Fruit no wonder Eve wanted a taste.

She felt like she could fly. She wanted to soar through the air, when only moments before she was calling for the grave.

He rolled her onto her back giving her one last kiss before he jerked away, struggling to get his coat off his arms.

She looked at him for the first time without restraint.

His blue eyes were crazed with lust and his cheekbones were like razors, giving away to the most sensual pair of lips she had ever seen.

He finally got his coat off and pulled her up to rid her of her own. He threw her coat to the side and jerked her shirt over her head, panting with need.

"I'm sorry. I just-- I have to see you."

He released a ragged breath at the sight of her lace covered breasts before lowering his head to bury his face in them.

Her head snapped back and a moan passed her lips as he kissed and suckled at her breasts. She didn't even realize he had unclasped her bra and that is was around her wrists, until she felt it snap in two when she reached for him.

She pulled his lips to hers and fell back onto the ground, bringing him down with her. She pulled his shirt from his jeans and ran her hands up his back pulling the shirt with them. Their lips parted just long enough for his shirt to pass over his head and then they were diving back in for more.

Buffy's lips left his and made their way across his cheek to his ear. She softly nibbled on it and then let her cool breath hit the wet spot, causing him to shiver against her. She made her way to his neck, kissing and sucking, until an idea popped into her mind. She kissed the spot above his jugular, letting her lips drag across it until he was grinding against her. She let her tongue just barely pass her lips to lick at the spot before closing her teeth around the sensitive flesh.

He growled and surged against her and she could feel his face shift against her forehead.

Jerking away from her, he sent his hands down to her jeans fumbling with the button. He finally released it and jerked her pants and underwear down her legs. He was still in game face and let out a growl at the sight of her.

"So beautiful. My God. I have to be inside you, right fucking now."

She unbuttoned his jeans as he jerked her boots off and finally her pants. He batted her hands away and pushed his jeans down his thighs letting his cock bounce free.

He spread her legs and rubbed against her pussy, making sure she was ready for him. He looked into her eyes as he pushed into her and the sensation made his face change again.

"Ohhh, Fuck!"

She was panting and pulling him farther inside her with her legs against his ass.

"Oh, oh, oh Spike, oh God!"

When he was buried to the hilt, he stopped and buried his face in her hair fighting for control.

She was as hot as fire and so damn tight.

"Buffy, oh bloody fucking hell. You feel so good, love."

When he called her love a small orgasm ripped through her body, causing her to clamp her muscles around him.

"God in Heaven! Oh, fuck."

"Spike..."

He surprised her by rolling them over and settling her on top of him.

She sucked in a breath and used his chest to help herself sit up. He gripped her hips and helped her start moving.

"Oh, God. Oh, oh Spike, this feels- unh, I've never-- Oh God!"

He ran his hands from her hips to her breasts, softly kneading and squeezing them.

"Tell me, Buffy."

She looked down at him.

"Tell me who you are."

She smiled at him and gripped him with her muscles.

"Dear Lord...."

She brought her forehead down to rest against his, never letting her pace falter.

"I love cherries."

"Unhh..."

"I want to go to the Bronze and not worry about someone getting eaten in the alley." She flexed her muscles and leaned down to nip at his ear. "Except for me."

"Ughhh..." He surged against her and clenched his teeth.

"I want to fuck against a tree. I want to fuck in the ocean. And I want to fuck on the hood of your car."

"Oh sweet Jesus..."

She closed her eyes as she felt her orgasm welling inside her.

"Buffy, more...."

She clenched her muscles again and he rolled them over, pounding her into the ground.

"I love to play with ears."

She pulled his head down and began nipping and sucking at his ears, reveling in the sound of his moans. She was on the brink of a searing orgasm and started pitching her hips up to meet his.

"I want to dance with you, Spike."

"Aaarrrghhhh!!! Buffy!!"

He surged against her, propelling her into her own bone shattering orgasm. Her muscles continued to spasm against him, milking him of everything he had.

She fell back to the ground, trying to find the breath he had stolen from her. He fell beside her and layed there for barely a second before he had grabbed her, pulling her to rest on top of him. She snuggled down into his arms and was nearly asleep when she heard him speak.

"It was very nice to meet you, Buffy."