[Reviews - 4] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Spike have their first real conversation.



Fluffy little Spuffy oneshot, set during 'Chosen'.
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2044 Read: 2167
Published: 06/26/2012 Updated: 06/26/2012

1. Cold comfort by Acajou Amarth [Reviews - 4] Liked (2044 words)
This started out as a sweet little drabble I had titled 'Mothers', because it only contained Buffy and Spike talking about their moms/mums. It wasn't set anywhere specifically. But as such things usually do, it grew and I decided to put it into 'Chosen'.

I'm one of the few people in the fandom who don't believe Buffy and Spike had sex that last night and definitely one of the only ones who like it that way. For me, they had - at this point - reached a relationship that was far from ready for sex and far more intimate than that. Those nights just holding each other symbolize to me a purity that is comletely new and so, so important to their relationship and that is absolutely necessary for them in order for us to be able to hook them up in a post-'Chosen' world.

This is what I would like to believe happened. I don't think it did, I think they just spend the night holding each other in silence, but still. I decided to give them this little moment of getting to know each other.

Buffy is probably not completely in character, but not so far out of it that it would annoy me if I read it somewhere else (and I'm easily annoyed) and parts of it aren't written that well, but I hope you enjoy anyway.