Author's Chapter Notes:
I OWN NOTHING!
JUST FOR FUN! (:

NOTE: This whole chapter is smutty-Spuffy! yummyness! IF underage DO NOT READ! (:
The next few weeks passed in a blur for Buffy. She didn't realize being prom queen was so much work. She had been campaigning her butt off. Her posters were everywhere in the school, and Dawn was handing out baked goodies practically everyday.

She loved her down time with Spike. She felt like he was her safe haven amongst the chaos. They had become so close and unseparable.

They were laying on Buffy's couch, in her living room watching TV. Joyce was working late at the gallery, and Dawn was staying over at Janice's. They had the next few hours completely alone.

"I hate this show, I don't understand how people watch it." Buffy said and grabbed the remote.

"Well, pick whatever you want love." She went to the guide and started going through pages and pages of listings.

"There's nothing on!" She sighed and through the remote down giving up.

"Im sure we can find some other way to keep us busy." Spike said rubbing his hand up and down Buffy's thigh.

"Are you trying to seduce me Mr Giles?" Buffy asked Spike with a smirk.

"Are you seducable?" He challenged. Buffy shook her head and chuckled.

"I don't want to have sex yet." Spike pouted. "But im sure there are other things we could try." Buffy leaned over and started running her hand under his t shirt, feeling the hard planes of his stomach.

Spike groaned and grabbed her head and smashed her lips to his. They both moaned at the feel of each other.

They were in a full make out session and Buffy was going crazy. She wanted his hands everywhere on her. So she sat astride his lap straddling him and grinded down on his hard member.

Spike tore his mouth from hers. "Oh god baby, keep that up and I will be taking you up those stairs, ready or not." He warned, and Buffy groaned.

"Spike, I need you to touch me. Can you please?"

He picked her up and carried her up to her room as soon as she asked. He'd been hoping she'd want this for weeks now.

"Don't want your mom walking in on us, Do we pet?" Spike said, after seeing the worry in her eyes.

Buffy let out a sigh. "Can't have that."

Spike layed her down sofly on the bed and leaned over her to give her a chaste kiss. "Im gonna make you feel so good baby. Just relax, and if you want to stop at any time. Just tell me, okay?"

Buffy could only nod. Her nervous were kicking in big time. She had never gone past second base with a boy and was worried Spike would see how inexperienced she was.

Spike started kissing and sucking down her neck, until he reached her collar bone. He slid his hands down to the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it up and over her head. She was wearing a pink lacy bra. He rubbed her nipples through the material causing them to stand up.

Buffy groaned, and Spike took it in his mouth through the material. Teasing her as much as he could.

"Spike please. I need you to touch me." Buffy asked desperately.

"I am touching you love." Spike said smiling at the frown on her face.

"You know what I mean. Touch me... you know... down there." Buffy turned bright red and tried to hide her face under her hands. She was so embarrassed and hated Spike for making her explain what she wanted.

"Hey." Spike pulled her hands away from her face. "Don't hid yourself from me. There is nothing to be embarrassed about love. Im here for you, I will take care of you."

At her nod Spike made his way down her body and undid her button and zipper on her pants. He pulled them down her legs, and discarded them on the floor, near her shirt.

She was perfect, laid out before him in matching panty set, with her blonde hair thrown across the pillow. She was a goddess, his goddess. He licked his lips in anticipation.

"Lift up love gonna take these off of you." Buffy did as he asked and soon enough she was bared naked before him. Horny as hell and ready for him to take her body to the highest of pleasures.

Spike was in awe. He'd never seen such a beauty in his life. He became over whelmed with his desire for her and leaned over to suck her bare nipple in his mouth. 'God she taste so good. I love the noises shes making. Love the way she feels against me.' He thought.

She had never felt anything like this before. Spike hot mouth was all over top, while his hand slid down between her thighs, rubbing slow circles around her swollen nub. She let out a cry.

"Yes, right there. S-soo-oo g-gooddd." Buffy moaned.

"You like that baby." Spike kissed down her stomach and opened her thighs wider, putting her legs over his shoulders.

Buffy tried to close her legs. "What are you doing?" Buffy asked alarmed at the sudden change.

"Just relax baby. Im gonna make you feel real good, ya?" Before she could respond he was kissing her thigh and out of reflex, she let her legs fall open.

Spike looked at her delicious bare folds glistening with arousal. He kissed her lips and then used his fingers to open her up to him. He started licking every where but her clit. Getting her nice and ready.

She was moaning and lifting her butt off the bed. Holding her hands in his hair, trying to direct him to the spot she wanted him to be.

"Spike please."

"What baby?" He asked, face deep in her.

"I need too... I need-"

He pulled back sticking his index half way inside. "What love, what do you need?"

"I need to come Spike, please." She begged causing him to smirk. Then he dove back in lapping on her clit, hard.

Buffy broke apart the moment he latched on, coming so hard she saw stars explode behind her closed eye lids.

After she came down from her high. She looked over at Spike. He was now on his side, elbow bent, leaning on his hand staring at her.

"Welcome back love." He smiled and gave her a sweet kiss.

"That was incredible." Buffy said with a lazy smile spread across her face.

"Glad you enjoyed it love."

"Im so selfish, what about you?" She asked, sitting up swiftly prepared to give him the same explosion he just gave her.

"Don't even worry about me pet. This was about you."

"Are you sure?"

"Buffy seeing you come apart was more than satisfying enough for me. Thank you for being considerate, but no worries baby, next time okay?" He said honestly rubbing up and down her arm.

Buffy realized then she was still naked and jumped off the bed to through on her clothes.

"Okay if your sure. Next time will be amazing for you." She said with a devilish smile, making Spike groan.

"Little minx." Spike told her, jumping off the bed, and hauled her into his arm for a passionate kiss.


Chapter End Notes:
hope you enjoyed!
I have never written a smut/sexy scene so I hope everyone will review and tell me whatcha thought.