Author's Chapter Notes:
I OWN NOTHING!
JUST FOR FUN!

DONT READ IF UNDERAGE!
SPUFFY SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER! (:

ENJOY!
Buffy felt like a celerity... No really. She was getting so much attention from her student body. Everyone wanted to help design buttons and posters. Practically every club in the school made a Buffy for senior prom queen poster. With one and half weeks til prom, she had all the sudden entered an alternate reality. At least that's hows she felt. She woke up over night with a star quarter back boyfriend, and more followers than she knew what to do with.

She didn't let the new fond popularity affect her relationship with her real friends however. Her, Willow, and the girls had lunch together every day, and went to the bronze at least once a week, like religion.

"Hey Buffy, still on for the Bronze tonight right?" Willow asked as they reached their lockers after school.

"Of course Will, Wednesday Bronze night with the girls... I never miss it." Buffy said smiling brightly at her best friend.

"Alright, you want me to pick you up before hand?"

"That would be great. Really wasn't wanting to walk."

"Okay Buff, Ill be there at 7:30." Willow looked down to check her watch. "Sorry I gotta go. Anya wanted my help with last minute dress shopping. Ill see you tonight."

"Have fun. Ill see you tonight." With a final wave, Buffy turned to meet Spike by his car.

Spike was talking to Angel when Buffy walked over. He smiled. "Hey love." He leaned down to kiss her.

"Hey. Hi Angel."

"Whats up Buffy?" Angel asked.

"Do you mind if i steal him for a few hours? I have friend time in about 4 hours." She told him.

"Sure. Ill see you at my house around 8?"

"Yeah mate, Ill see you then."

Angel walked to his car and Buffy hopped into Spikes.

"So love, whats the plans for tonight?" He asked once he was seated and leaving school.

"Well, I was thinking we could go back to your house and I could... return that favor you've been waiting so patiently for."

Spike had to slam on his breaks to not hit the person in front of him. He turned to Buffy who had a wicked grin on her face.

"Christ love, you cant say things like that when im driving. I bout hit that bloke." He said and groaned as Buffy licked her lips.

"Well if you don't want to we could alwa-" He cut her off with a quick kiss and then smashed the gas in a hurry to get to his house.

"Oh believe me, I want to. You just took me by surprise is all."

After the longest car ride of his life he pulled into his drive way, snatched Buffy out of the car, and pulled her up to his bedroom.

The door closed with a thud, as he pushed her against it, and lifted her up so she'd wrap her legs around his waist.

"Not nice to tease pet. Did you think you'd get away with all those touches in the car?" He whispered in her ear as he slid his hand into the front of her pants.

Buffy was grinding hard on his hand as they made out with such fury. She felt her orgasm approaching and clinched hard around his fingers, and cried out as the waves rolled over her.

She looked up into his heated blue eyes, slid her hand from his hair, down to the bottom of his shirt, and pulled it over his head. She wiggled out of his hold and started peppering kisses all over his chest once he let her down. She pushed him back until his knees hit the bed and he fell back on the mattress.

Spike was in awe over his girl. She was laying on top of him kissing all over his body and she was so hungry for him.

Buffy slid down until her face was at his zipper. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and looked up at him as she slid them down his legs. He was now in his hanes only and she licked her lips in anticipation. She crawled back up his body and gave him a hungry kiss before sliding his boxers down.

She tested the waters first by playing with his shaft. She slid her hand up and down getting used to feel of him. 'Holy cow he's huge.'

"Oh pet, so good." Spike groaned causing her to speed up the pace.

She scooted down and stuck her tongue out to taste his oozing pre cum. 'Do all guys taste so good.' She thought and then put the whole head into her mouth sucking generously.

"Oh yes Baby, put it all in your mouth." Spike groaned.

'What? There is no way that will all fit.' She thought and sucked in as much as her gag reflex would allow.

She quickly found a routine. She was sucking up and down while her right hand worked the bottom half of him.

"Oh baby so good. God love your mouth Buffy. Ah gonna come soon pet. Grab my balls."

Buffy reached around with her left hand and fondled his sack.

"Oh yeah. Ah Buffy Im coming." Spikes body switched and he exploded. Shooting his load down her throat.

Buffy's eyes were wide. She didn't expect so much to come out, but she drank up every drop, until his body relaxed. She crawled up and looked in his shocked eyes.

"Whats wrong? I was terrible wasn't I?" She asked, standing from the bed to leave.

Spike stuck his hand out and snatched her back to him.
Kissing her chastely.

"Buffy, you were amazing. I was just surprised. I wasn't expecting you to swallow. Not that I mind. It was bloody magnificent." He said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Oh, I thought you were suppose to swallow it."

"Guys love it when you do, but most girls don't like too."

Buffy stiffed at the mention of other girls. She didn't want to think about anyone doing this to him but her.

Spike sensed the change and realized what he said. "Shit love, im sorry. I didn't mean... I was just... Buffy you are the best girl I could of ever asked for. You are amazing and I can't thank you enough for giving me the best blow job a blokes every had."

She busted out laughing. "I wouldn't say the best."

"No really love, it was wonderful. Thank you." He kissed her again.

"Spike I-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"William, whenever you get a second can I talk to you." Rupert, his dad, called through the door.

"Yeah dad. Be out in 5." They heard his dad shuffle away.

"Oh god, why didn't you tell me your dad was home?" Buffy asked panicking.

"Hey love, calm down. Its not a big deal. My dads really cool. He knows what century we live in. Plus were both 18 and going off to college in the fall. He can't really say much, can he?"

"Well still, I don't want your dad to think im a hoe bag."

"You worry to much love, it'll be fine."

Spike quickly through on his clothes and lead Buffy to his kitchen, where his dad stood making dinner.

"Oh William, I didn't realize you had company. How are you doing dear? Im Rupert Giles, mostly Giles." Buffy shook his extended hand.

"Nice to meet you Giles. Im Buffy."

"Buffy lovely name, would you like to join us for dinner?"

"I wound't want to be any trouble."

"No trouble at all dear." Giles told her with a smile.

"Im gonna step outside really quick, just to double check with my mom." Buffy said and walked to the sliding door.

Once she was outside Spike turned to his dad. "What were you wanting to ask dad?"

"I wanted to talk to you about your football scholarship, it can wait until Buffy leaves."

"Dad I thought we already talked about this. Im going to UCSunnydale. Its close to home and I can still be near my friends." Spike said frowning. They've talked about this a million times.

"I just thought we'd discuss your options further."

"Dad, I have a full scholarship at UCSunnydale. They are going to pay for everything. I have a 4.0 GPA. What more is there to talk about?"

"William, I don't want you to stay here because you feel like you can't leave. Im always traveling. It's not like you have to stay here for me." Giles told his son with concern.

"Im doing this for me, and not for anyone else. I thought we established that last week and will you please stop calling me William." Spike said getting aggravated.

"We'll finish this later." Giles said and went back to cooking.

Spike sighed. He swore that no matter how many times they were going to discuss this his father was never going to understand what he wanted.


Chapter End Notes:
FUN FACT: Did you guys know that Sarah actually plays in this movie..... she has like a 30 second part in the middle. You know when Simon is asking everyone if they want fresh ground pepper on their pizza. Shes the one who hands him the pizza to "HOOVER" LOL! (:

Hope everyone is enjoying! Take the time to review!! (: