Author's Chapter Notes:
I OWN NOTHING! THIS IS FOR FUN!

Thanks everyone who review. It means a lot to me! (:
Spike was lost in his own little world. He didn’t even realize he had arrived at Buffy’s after dinner until she started talking to him.

“Are you okay? You’ve been really out of it since dinner. Did your dad say something to upset you?” Buffy wondered, with concern.

“I’m sorry love; I just have so much on my mind, with college and the end of the semester… My Dad is just on me about the school I chose, he thinks I am making a decision based on what I think I need to do instead of what I want to do.”

“He just wants what’s best for you. Don’t give him too much of a hard time. He loves you and cares about you a lot, at least I could tell.” Buffy reached over and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. “ Side note, your dad is an amazing cook.” Buffy chuckled and rubbed her extremely full stomach.

“That he is pet, that he is.” Spike leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. “Have fun tonight love, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Buffy looked at him with concern, but decided to drop the subject for now. She knew something else was going on. She just hoped he’d tell her on his own.

“You have a good night with Angel as well. “ Buffy grabbed her bags and headed inside her house, stopping briefly at the threshold to give him one last wave. She shut the door and went up to her room to get ready. Trying to keep Spike out of her mind, for now.

***Bronze @ 8:30***

“-and that’s what I thought, but she swears it’s something… Buffy are you okay?” Anya asked.

Buffy shifted her eyes and looked over at her group of friends. “I’m sorry An, you were talking about Michelle Ivey’s shoes right?”

“Like thirty minutes ago Buff. Is everything okay?”

“Yeah you’re all with the space cadet over there. Do you want to talk about something?” Willow asked.

“It’s nothing bad, I was just thinking about Spike and some other stuff.” Buffy trailed off.

“Stuff, like many orgasms?” Anya announced. Causing several people nearby to turn and look.

Buffy turned dark red and shushed her. “God Anya, have you heard of an inside voice?”

“So I’m right aren’t I? Buffy you slut, you’re getting the dirty on with Spike and you didn’t tell your best friends? That’s just wrong.”

“No-No dirty! GEEZE ANYA! Make a person really uncomfortable why dontcha?” Buffy covered her face and shook her head.

“Nothing is wrong with sex or many orgasms Buffy. It’s a normal part of being an adult, and I take it because you didn’t deny the orgasm part, you’ve gotten them. Spill the beans already.”

Buffy threw her hands down and glared at Anya. “That is private.”

“You have, I KNEW IT!” She shrieked. “I got to know, is his penis big.”

“ANYA STOP! If Buffy isn’t comfortable talking about this, don’t force her.” Willow defended.

“Thank you Willow.” Buffy told her gratefully.

“Stop being such a prude, and tell us. We are your best friends.” Anya said, ignoring Willow.

She let out a deep sigh, she settled more comfortably in her chair. “We have tried a few things and… He is amazing. We just fit, you know? I have never wanted anyone the way that I want him. He makes me feel things that I didn’t even know were humanly possible.” Buffy got lost in memories, and smiled to herself.

“UH-OH, I know that look.” Anya said. Buffy quickly glanced around the table at the three of them.

“What look?”

“Yo-ou ll-love hi-im.” Tara stuttered.

“What, I don’t think that-” Buffy stopped midsentence because Willow was giving her the resolve face. “OKAY, your right! I love him… a lot.” She muttered and another smile grazed her lips.

“Buffy Summers fell in love; I am shocked… and really happy for you.” Anya jumped out of her chair and ran around to hug her.

“Thanks Anya.” She said and laughed at her friend.

“Is-ss It-t Sca-ary?” Tara wondered.

“It was at first. I hadn’t been able to admit it to myself. Now however, It feels… perfect. Like this is how it is supposed to be.”

“As long as you’re happy Buffy, I support you.” Willow reached out and squeezed her best friend’s hand.

“You guys are the best friends a girl could have.” Buffy told them honestly. Reached over and squeezing Tara’s hand also.

“So Buffy… Next question is…. Sex?” Anya asked and the other two sets of eyes jerked to Buffy’s heating red face.

***Angel’s…. 8:45***

Spike was still sipping on his first beer. He didn’t really feel like drinking tonight. His mind kept drifting to the bet, and Buffy.

Angel snapped his fingers in front of Spikes face, causing him to focus. “Hey, I thought I lost you there for a second man. What’s going on?”

“Sorry mate. Just have a lot on my mind, I guess.” Spike sighed.

“This wouldn’t have anything to do with Buffy, would it?” Angel asked, with a knowing smirk.

“It’s just, I don’t know mate. She’s just actually… I don’t know… Kind of cool.” Spike managed to say. Angel jerked his head up to meet Spikes face. He was not expecting that answer.

“Cool? Please tell me your joking.” Angel said.

“Fraid not mate. She’s starting to grow on me.” Spike said with shrug.

“Come on man, growing on you? At least tell me you’ve gotten some already.” Angel said shifting uncomfortably in the chair.

“It’s not about the sex Angel.” Spike stood up from the couch and set down his half full beer.

“What do you mean it’s not about that? Who are you? The Spike I know wouldn’t have ever given this chick the time of day, and now you’re saying you might actually have feelings for this girl. What about a month ago when we went to the beach? You told me if she was willing to give it up, you’d take her up on the offer. What now you’re too noble?” Angel lased out, jumping off the couch and stepping towards Spike.

“Hardly, I’m just saying sometimes there are more to relationships then sex. Why do you care so much anyways? My relationship with Buffy has no concern of yours. The only time it will is if, and when she is prom queen.” Spike turned around and grabbed his jacket.

“Spike, I’m sorry man. Your right… I just wasn’t expecting it. You know? A few weeks ago we were talking about living it up in college and now, now you’re serious about Buffy. It was supposed to just be a bet.” Angel told him holding his hand up in a truce form.

“You think I don’t know that? We are two completely different people. I made a bet to be with her and now…” He let out a hard sigh. “Do you think I wanted to fall in love with her?” Spike stopped dead in his tracks. ‘LOVE’ He screamed at himself.

Angel stood frozen… ‘He loves her?’ He thought. He faked a smile and nodded at Spike. Who pulled on his jacket and turned to the door and gave Angel a small wave.

“See you tomorrow mate.”

“Yeah, later man.”

Once Spike was gone, he started plotting. The only way to keep things were they needed to be was to have Buffy find out about the bet… ‘But how?’


Chapter End Notes:
sallyntmare, heres a little Spike/Angel mix up! (:

Enjoy!