Author's Chapter Notes:
I OWN NOTHING.
JUSTFOR FUN.
The next day few days at school passed in a blur. It was now Friday and officially ONE WEEK until prom. Buffy was starting to get really nervous. She hadn’t been expecting to so much support, some students created a rap for her. She smiled at the thought.

She usually rode home with Willow on Fridays, but today she decided to wait around for Spike. She hadn’t really spent any time with him and he had continued distancing himself from her. She was waiting by his locker once the final bell had rung.

Spike was walking out of chemistry toward his locker. He had had a crazy last couple of days and he was starting to feel really badly for not spending time with his girl. He knew she sensed something was wrong so tonight, he vowed he’d make up for his distant behavior. Once he rounded the corner he saw her leaned up against his locker with her nose in her sketch book. He crept up to her and gave her a sweet kiss on her cheek.

“Hello love, what a pleasant surprise. I thought for sure you’d already left with Willow.” Spike wrapped his free arm around her for a hug.

“Well, I decided to wait for you. I figured we could spend the evening together?” She asked him questionably.

“That sounds good pet, just let me put these books away and we can shove off.”

Once he had the books stored away he grabbed his keys off the shelf and shut his locker. He reached out for her hand and pulled her to his car.

Buffy was feeling better about this. He seemed like he was starting to feel better. She figured the time she gave him helped.

Once they were seated inside of Spikes car, he turned to her. “What do you want to do goldilocks?”

“Is your dad home?” She asked nervously.

“No pet he left this morning for a business trip. He won’t be back til’ Wednesday.” Spike said with a curious smirk.

“Well, my mom thinks I’m staying at Willows, so why don’t we head back to your place. I could make us dinner. I brought a few movies and some popcorn too. Just in case. I mean unless of course you don’t want to. I did kind of plan this without even asking you first.” Buffy said and her face grew hot with embarrassment.

Spike leaned over and gave her a kiss. “I can’t think of anything else I’d rather do love. It sounds great. “

Buffy smiled brightly and grabbed his hand. She was so excited about tonight and hoped everything would go according to her plans.

***7:30 PM Spikes house***

Buffy made Spaghetti mostly because it was the only thing she could cook; she would never admit that of course. After dinner they watched about half of a movie before they started making out heavily.

“God I love kissing you pet, you are so sweet. My sweet little goldilocks you are.” Spike chanted as sat astride his lap, dry humping him.

“Maybe we should take this to your room; we would probably be more comfortable there.” Buffy suggested between kisses.

Spike didn’t even answer he just snatched her off the couch and practically dragged her up the stairs. Once inside his room with the door locked Spike tossed her on his bed. He quickly crawled up on top of her leaning on his forearms so he wouldn’t crush her.

Buffy pulled his shirt over his head in a clean swoop and threw it on the floor. She wanted desperately to feel his hot body pressed up against her. He understood the message with perfect clarity and snatched her shirt off as well. The only separation was her bra which was soon enough discarded on the floor.

Spike took one rosy nipple in his mouth and gave it a gracious suck. “You’re so beautiful baby. Love the way you feel pressed against me.” Spike spoke between sucks.

“Oh Spike, I want you.” Buffy said, grabbing a handful of his hair.

“MMM, want you too love.” He kissed up and down her stomach.

“No I mean, Ugh so good, I want you to make love to me.” Buffy gasped as Spike licked her belly button.

Spike jumped up at her request and looked deep into her eyes. “Buffy, there is no rush love. We can wait as long as you want. I don’t want you to feel like you’re being pressured.” Spike explained leaning back on his calves, looking at her with concern.

Buffy sat up and met his heated stare. “Spike, I’m ready. I want to be with you.” She reached up and pulled him down to her again and started kissing down his neck, while fingering his hair. She rubbed her right hand down his body and undid his jeans, using her feet to shimmy them down his legs.

Spike groaned, he loved when she took control. He lifted up so he could remove her shorts. They now only had underwear separating their most intimate parts.

“Baby, I want you so badly.” Spike chanted as he pulled her lacy bloomers down her thighs.

He settled between her legs and started kissing her, starting at her calve and moving up towards her center. Spike blew softly on her damp flesh. “You’re so ready sweets.” He muttered, and dove into his prize. ‘She tastes better than I remember.’ He thought, teasing her silky flesh wanting to draw this out as long as possible.

“Spike, please. I want you inside. Can’t you tell how much I want you?” Buffy was pulling him up to her by his hair, Spike happily summited and quickly discarded his briefs.

Once he was settled on top of her he smashed his lips down on hers and started grinding against her, kissing her anywhere his lips met. He wanted to worship ever part of her golden body. He reached into his night stand and pulled out a strip of condoms. Ripping one off and open, seething himself.

“You’re sure love?” Spike looked at her with so much desire. She grabbed a hold of his forearms and nodded her head. She was so nervous she didn’t think she’d be able to make out words.

“Okay sweets.” He smiled down at her and gave her a gentle kiss as he slowly pushed into her wanting body. He got about half way and almost slammed into her. He had never felt something so delicious. She was wrapped around him so tightly, smothering.

Buffy was in awe. Spike was on top of her, his eyes rolled back, and his head thrown back. She started shifting underneath him. ‘Is it even possible to be this turned on?’ She wondered.

Spike could feel her anxiousness and pushed all the way inside her. A painful groan tore from Buffy’s throat and Spike silenced her with a kiss.

“Are you okay baby?” Spike asked rubbing away the tears with his thumb.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Just wasn’t expecting it to hurt so much at first.” She winced. “Just go slow Spike.”

He nodded and started moving in and out of her scorching heat. He’d never experienced anything like this before. He was looking down into the most beautiful eyes, of the girl he loved. She was moaning and enjoying this as much as he was.

“Oh, ah feels so good.” She chanted. He was taking her body to pleasure levels she didn’t know existed.

“Yeah baby, you feel amazin.” Spike was kissing all over her neck and collar bone, sucking on her flesh greedily. Buffy was running her hands up and down his back and grabbing hold of his hair.

“Spike I-I-“ She stuttered, arching into him.

“What is it pet?” Spike asked increasing his thrusts, needed release soon.

“Oh ahhh. So good Spike. Feels sooo good.” She was calling for the gods as he rocked against her clit.

“Yeah, baby so good. “ He was slamming into her hard.

“I love you.” She moaned and her body shot of like a rocket. Spike looked at her in awe with bulging eyes, screaming out her name in pure ecstasy.


Chapter End Notes:
WELLLL????!???? Tell me what you think!

Take the time to review! (: