Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope everyone who celebrates Thansgiving enjoys it.

(:

I own nothing, fun only!

*** I updated fast again, go back and make sure you didn't missa chapter.***
It was 6:30 and Buffy was almost ready. Dawn had curled her hair so it fell down her back in loose ringlet curls. Her makeup was done in a Cinderella like way, with sparkly eyes shadow, black eyeliner on the top and bottom to make her eyes pop. She had light blush to add some color to her cheeks, and finished up with a natural pink lip gloss.

Still in her robe from her earlier shower she walked back into her bedroom to grab her dress. She bought this dress her freshmen year of high school, when a boutique was going out of business, it was really cheap for such elegancy and she figured tonight, she would shine. She pulled the bag out of its original bought in bag. Ran her fingers through the material unzipped the back and put it on.

She heard the soft knock on her door and turned as Dawn, and her mom walked in. Dawn gasped and Joyce started to tear up. “You look so beautiful baby. Here come with me; I have just the completion to your dress.” Buffy nodded and followed.

Joyce guided them to her bedroom and got her jewelry box. “Buffy, this was your grandmas; I want you to wear it tonight.” Buffy held up her wrist and her mother clasped on the elegant diamond bracelet. “Go have a look.”

Buffy walked over to the full length mirror and froze. She was stunning. Her hair was curly, untamed and beautiful. Her makeup was flawless and made her look like a movie star. She ran her eyes over her dress several times and was astounded. It was even more glamorous on. The top was a sweetheart scoped corset that dipped low in the back, with tons of black and silver diamond studded sequins from that stopped at her waist, it was solid back and flared out due to the plush material, and hit the floor.

“Do you have shoes to go with that dress Buffy?” Dawn asked, Buffy turned to her and gasped.

“Oh, crap I knew I was forgetting something.” Buffy panicked.

“No worries, I have just the ones.” Dawn said running to her closet.

“Oh she makes me nervous, when she does that.” Buffy put her hand to her chest to calm her jitters.

“Vwala.” Dawn said as she reentered the room.

“Those are actually perfect.” Buffy said snatching them from her and trying them on, they were 4 inches, black, with a diamond strap that went around the ankle.

“Did you doubt me?” Dawn said laughing at her sister, who awkwardly started walking in them. “You’ll be used to them soon enough.” Buffy smiled brightly at her mom and sister and for the first time this week she felt, normal. Better than normal.

DING DONG DING DONG

“Alight that’s Spike, I’m going to go let him in. Don’t take too long you two.” Joyce said to her daughters before running to greet Spike.

“Alright Buffy deep breath. Do you have your speech prepared in case you win?” Dawn said reached up and fingering a few of her curls.

“Yes.”

“And in case you don’t win?”

“Yes, I am ready either way.” Dawn nodded and Buffy inhaled deeply one finally time.

Dawn leaned forward and gave her a big bear hug, “Alright Buffy, this is it. Knock him dead… I’ll meet you down stairs.”

Dawn vanished through the thresh hold of the door and Buffy took a few final seconds to get herself together. She wrung out her hands in a nervous gesture, grabbed the clutch Dawn had out for her, and then headed down to her ‘date’.

****

Spike had woken up this morning in a great mood. He ran tons of errands to prepare for tonight with Buffy. He had her bouquet of roses ready and her white rose corsage.

At 3:00 he called Angel to verify the plans for the limo.

“Hey mate, just wanted to see what time the limo was picking us up?”

“Well, he’s getting me and Amy first. Going to swing by, grab Riley and Faith, then you last.” Angel confirmed.

“So I should pick up Buffy beforehand?” Spike asked, scratching his head.

“Oh, Buffy’s coming?” Angel answered almost too quickly.

“Of course she is mate. Why wouldn’t she be?”

“Oh well, you know, she’s uh, been sick, yeah sick.” Angel stuttered shaking his head at himself. ‘Smooth dude, really smooth.’ He told himself.

“Right. Well she is all better now and I will pick her up at 7 and come back to my house where you will be waiting, correct?” Spike wondered with a crooked eyebrow.

“Right, that’s right. I’ll see you at around 7:30. Got to go though, so much to do still, see you tonight.” And he hung up without a response.

Spike shut his phone and shook his head. He knew something was up; he didn’t have time to worry about hat though. He had to finish getting ready.

By 6:30 he grabbed the flowers, corsage, and went to the mirror for one last look at himself.

Once he arrived at Buffy’s he became very nervous. He decided last night he was going to tell her he loved her. He even prepared a speech and he was so nervous about telling her.

He rang the doorbell and was greeted by Joyce with a warm smile. “Hey Spike, you look mighty handsome. Can’t wait to get pictures of you and Buffy.”

“Thank you. I’m ready to see her. I bet she looks amazin.”

“Oh she does.” Dawn said giving Spike a pointed look where Joyce couldn’t see. He gave her a confused look, but nodded.

“Well, she always does so I wouldn’t doubt it.”

“Yup.” Dawn said, popping the p hard.

“Alright here she comes.” Joyce was practically jumping up and down with the camera in her hand.

Buffy walked down the stairs with a held breath. She had a severe case of the belly rumblins. She hit the last step and turned to be stopped dead in her tracks by Spike. He was standing in her living room with flowers looking amazing. 'God he looks so incredible in that tux. I just want to rip it off of him and- Buffy knock it off. It's nothing, you mean nothing.' She hated her obvious attraction to him.

Spikes breath caught in his throat, and he was stunned in awe. She was beautiful all sparkling like a star in the sky. 'She is the most gorgeous woman, damn im a lucky son of a bitch.' He thought.

He walked over to her after a moment of being completely mesmerized and his voice caught in his throat. “You are beautiful baby.” He handed her the flowers, and gave her chaste kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks, you clean up nice.” She told him taking the flowers from him. “These are nice.”

“Only the best for my girl.” He tried to kiss her, but she cut him off.

“Yeah, mom will you put these in water for me?” Handing the flowers over to her mother, she had to keep reminding herself this was all a game to him. She was a bet, and she wasn’t going to fall for it again.

“I will Buffy. Let me get some pictures first.” She posed them in several different ways taking as many pictures as she could, ending with them putting on the corsage and boutonniere.

“Alright, well we better head out. We’re meeting the guys at my place for the limo.” Spike informed them.

“Alright well you guys have a great time.” Joyce and Dawn hugged Buffy bye and told her to have the best time tonight. Spike gave them one last wave and they were off.

Dawn hoped Buffy would be okay. She didn’t want her sister to hurt more than she already was. With crossed fingers she said a silent prayer for the best.


Chapter End Notes:
My story is coming to an end... only a few more chapters left. :(

REVIEW 4 ME PLZ(: