Author's Chapter Notes:
I own nothing Spuffy related. Just writing for fun!
"Angel are you completely carrot top! You expect me to make Buffy our prom queen. She wares paint covered overalls, has braided pig tails, and her glasses are way too big for her face. She wouldn't give me the time of day anyways mate. I can think of a hand full of times that I’ve even talked to her Angel and I don't think it was much more than do you have a spare pencil I can borrow!?!" Spike stated.

"Hey a bet is bet man. You said you could make any one prom and since Buffy is going to be queen I'd say you better get to work, right Riley?" Angel said with a wide smile.

"Hey, keep me out of this. It’s between you guys."

"Sorry Spike, you made the bet now you have to go through with it. You have six weeks to make little miss Muppet our queen" Angel says laughing.

Spike let out a deep sigh. He knew there would be know way to back out of this now. He was in to deep; Angel would put him through straight hell if he backed out of this now. With a long sigh he made his decision.

"Alright mate. You got it. I will do this and she will be Queen. So how about we go ahead and discuss the terms for when you lose."

*********************************************************

Buffy Summers sat on the curb after school waiting for her best friend Willow to meet her so they could ride home together. She was lost in thought when a shadow fell over her drawing she was doodling on. She glanced up and her mouth popped open. 'God his eyes are so blue' she thought.

"Hey Buffy, do you have a second to talk?"

'What?!? Spike Giles wants to talk.... TO ME? I’m sure there's a reasonable explanation for this.... Oh he probably wants help with his homework or something. Yeah that has to be it, but why would he be asking me there are plenty of smart people around.' She thought


"Um No, I really don't I’m kind of in a hurry waiting on a friend." Buffy said.

"Oh are you waitin' on a boyfriend? I hope not."

'What did Spike Giles really want to know if I had a boyfriend? This has to be a joke. No way could he really want to know this.'

"Uhh Ummm No, No Boyfriend. My Willow friend. I mean... I'm sorry. No I don't have a boyfriend. I’m waiting for willow we always car pool on Fridays." She managed to say.

"Well good, that's great actually. I’m glad you haven't found a special guy yet. I wanted to see if you-"

"Buffy!" Willow interrupted "Are you ready to go, I’m kind of in a hurry to get to that thing we have to do"

"Oh right the important thing we have on Fridays." She glanced at Spike. "Bye" She said all too quickly then Buffy grabbed Willows arm and they scurried off as fast as they could without looking overly obvious that they were running away.

Spike stood there watched them go. "Well, I guess that went good." He said sarcastically. "I’m in way over my head here." He shakes his head and turned and walked to his car.

*********************************************************

10 minutes later in Willows car.

"Buffy! Do you want to tell me what exactly you and Spike Giles were talking about? You’re in a daze and I'm a little worried." Willow told her with concern.

"Oh it was nothing Wills. He was just talking, didn't really finish talking either. You came up in time… So hey no biggie right." Buffy shrugs her shoulder and quickly glanced back out the window.

"Buffy! Are you serious? Spike Giles, the star of our football team. The most popular guy in our class, SPIKE GILES was talking to you about god only knows what and now your acting really strange and you say its no biggie!!! That screams biggie Buff!" Willow says sternly.

"Okay, well maybe it was a little biggie. He just asked if I had a boyfriend, and I think he maybe was going to ask me out, in which I would of said Hell no."

"Buffy I don't like this. What good comes from Spike Giles asking you about a boyfriend? I don't want to see you get hurt. I’m worried he’s playing a joke on you. See how many people can laugh at Buffy."

"Well thanks for the confidence boost Wills. Either way Spike Giles is nothing. I wouldn't go out with him even you paid me. I mean he probably wouldn't even be able to hold a conversation with me anyways. Like hello I think there's more in the world than a letter-men jackets an-"

"Buffy I'm serious this seems dangerous. Just be careful okay?

"Willow no worries. I will be fine. I’m sure he just lost his mind for a second. Tomorrow he'll probably be like Buffy who right? Like he fell on his head or something." Buffy says faking a smile.

"If you say so Buff. Just don't let your guard down. You never know with guys like that."

Willow pulled into Buffy's driveway. "Okay Wills, Bronze tonight at 8 right? We still on for girls night out?"

"You got it Buff. I'll meet you there."

Buffy grabs her bags slides out the car and waves bye to Willow. Once inside her house she can’t seem to get big blue eyes, boyfriends, and Spike Giles out of her mind.



Chapter End Notes:
There goes number two!
Whatcha think??