Author's Chapter Notes:
I own nothing. Just for fun.

Last chapter :(
Spike stood at the podium in front of his class giving his valedictorian speech. He’d never felt so alive, accomplished, and excited. “The future is knocking on our doors now, it’s time we open it and make the most out of it.” He finished his speech, earning a standing ovation and several kisses blown from Buffy. He smiled, waved and took his seat.

The principal started calling out names. Lots of crying and clapping was heard through the stands.

“Angel O’Conner.” Principal Snyder called. Angel stood from at the end of the stage and walked up to Snyder, he had Vaseline smeared all on the inside off his hand. Once he received his diploma he shook Snyder’s hand smearing the gooey-ness all over him. “You can’t even get through one event without causing trouble boy.”

“I’m sorry; here let me wipe it off for you.” Angel pulls off his gown and reveals his naked-nothingness underneath, causing a roar of laughter to escape from the audience and a round of applause. He turned bowed and winked at the crowd; before Snyder had people escort him off the stage and away from the ceremony.

Buffy looked up on the stage to a hysterically laughing Spike. He looked at her and just nodded and she laughed. ‘Wow, he really does have some balls.’ She thought.

Her row stood and went to stand on the side of the stage.

“Sorry about that folks, we will now continue with the ceremony. Willow Rosenberg.” Willow reached behind her gave Buffy a firm squeeze and made her way across the stage.

“Buffy Summers.” She inhaled deeply and started to stroll across the stage. ‘Please don’t trip, please don’t trip.’ She chanted.

She received her diploma and made her way to exit the stage, when she heard her name being called over the speaker again, only this time it was Spike. She turned around quickly and started walking toward him.

“What are you doing? You’re really going to piss Snyder off if this is another prank.” She warned.

“No prank love. Snyder gave me the mic himself.” He told her matter of factly. She quickly glanced at Snyder who was smiling brightly at her.

“Well then what are you-“ She stopped, and her breath hitched as Spike dropped down to one knee. Right there in front of the student body, teachers, and the parents.

“Buffy Ann Summers, from the moment I met you, you have taken my heart on a roller coaster ride. I knew from the moment we kissed we would spend the rest of our lives together. You are the only person I want to spend my life with, the only person I can see in my future. So Buffy I ask you, will you do me the honor of marrying me, and making me the luckiest bloke on the planet.” He pulled out a diamond ring.

Buffy was crying and frozen. ‘Is this really happening, no way I must of fallen off the stage an bumped my head.’ She blinked hard twice. ‘Nope this is real.’ Gulping and removing her hand from over her opened mouth, she nodded. “Yes Spike, of course I’ll marry you.”

He slipped the ring on her finger than jumped up, spun her around and around. While everyone clapped and screamed. He grasped her face between his palms. “Thank you Buffy. I promise to do nothing but worship you, all the days of our life.”

Buffy looked into his deep blue eyes and smiled. “Forever?”

“Forever baby, forever.”

They ended the deal with a long, searing, passionate kiss.

However it wasn’t the end….

It was only the beginning.


Chapter End Notes:
The End(:

Thank you everyone who read, enjoyed, and reviewed my story. This was my first fanfiction and it was really great to have so many supporters.