Author's Chapter Notes:
As always this is just for fun!
I own nothing! (:
BEEP BEEP BEEP

Buffy flung her hand over and smashed the top of her alarm. She glanced up and it read 11 AM. She thought about rolling over and going back to sleep, but blue eyes flashed in her mind. With a groan she jumped out of bed and made her way to the shower praying today went smoothly.

KNOCK KNOCK "Buffy! How long are you going to be in there. I really need to use the bathroom." Dawn her 15 year old little sister yelled to her.

She jumped and nearly fell in the shower. "DAWN! Really! Go use moms bathroom. I just got in." She yelled.

"But Buffy, Mom doesn't have any tampons!"

'oh for the love of' Buffy groaned again "Dawn im gonna unlock the door, but you better be in and out understand"

"As if I would want to stay in there with you."

Buffy hopped out of the shower and unlocked the door. Once she was hidden behind the curtain she yelled for dawn to come in.

"Geeze Buffy, I don't get why it is such a big deal if I come in here anyways. Were Sisters and only 3 years apart. Why are you so weird. Janice and her sister are 5 years apart and they are closer than we are." Dawn scolded.

Buffy didn't reply she just rolled her eyes and started washing her hair.

"Why are you up so early anyways. You do realize it's Saturday right. You usually sleep until night fall on weekends." Dawn quesitoned.

"Im going to the beach today with a friend, and before you ask no its not Willow, its a guy and you proabably wouldnt know him anyways." She lied, knowing her sister would know exactly who Spike Giles. She was a freshmen at Sunnydale and like all the others she drooled when he walked by.

"Buffy your going out with a guy? No way that is so cool. Wait its not Johnathan from your art class is it?"

Buffy stuck her head out of the curtain and glared at her sister. "Dawn, there is nothing wrong with Johnathan. He is very nice and is... sweet." She went back to her shower hoping her sister would get the hint, but Knowing good and well it wasn't over.

"Im just saying Buff you could do so much better."

"Its not a date or anything Dawn. Im just going to the beach with a new friend." Buffy explained.

"Who?"

"You won't know him."

"Buffy tell me who it is. Why are you being all avoidy?"

"Im not being avoidy, and is that even really a word?"

"Whatever you say Buff. Come on now tell me." She ignored her sister for the 10th time and finished her shower. She grabbed a towel off the rack and secured it around herself before she opened the curtain once more. Dawn was now sitting on the toilet lid waiting for her sister to tell her.

"Your not going to let this go are you?" Buffy asked.

"Not until you tell me. Your making me think its really bad." Dawn said with a scrunched nose and wrinkled eyebrows.

"Okay I'll tell you, but you can not freak out! Okay?" Buffy warned.

"Okay OKAY! Just tell me already your killing me here." Dawn was practically jumping up and down now. Buffy took a deep breathe and looked at Dawn.

"Its Spike Giles." Buffy confessed. Dawn looked at her with a lifted eyebrow for a second and then busted out laughing.

"No really. Who are you going to the beach with?" Dawn asked again after she controlled her fit of giggles.

"I was kidding Dawn. Im going to the beach with Spike Giles. He asked me to go at the Bronze last night." Buffy said matter of factly.

Dawn shot off the toilet like a rocket and hauled Buffy out the bathroom and into her bedroom. The whole way Buffy was protesting.

"Will you stop struggling. Its not like im going to hurt you. Geeze Buff."

"Well why did you drag me into your room then? I need to get ready Dawn." Buffy turned to leave but Dawn stopped her.

"Buffy, I've seen your bathing suits and you are not going to the beach with Spike Giles in a one piece swim team suit. I have a ton of bathing suits and you will not leave this room until you have picked one out. Understand?!?" Dawn scolded.

Buffy quirked up her eyebrow and stared at her sister. 'Was she serious? Did she really expect her to flaunt her body out to strangers? Now that was laugh worthy.

"I am not going to ware one of your bikinis."

"Give me one good reason why not?" Dawn challenged.

"Because you already 5 inches taller than me and well endowed. I wont fit in your stuff Dawn" Buffy told her sister.

"Buffy its a bathing suit, not a pair of pants. I have a ton of tops and bottoms. You can go through them all and mix and match. My boobs haven't always been bigger than yours you know?"

With a huff Buffy realized she was loosing this argument and started checking out Dawns suits.

*** 1 hour later ***

Buffy stood staring at herself in her bedroom mirror. She actually looked hot? 'Since when am I hot?' She thought.
She turned away from her reflection and put on a pair of overalls, a jacket, grabbed her glasses and mentally prepared herself for the next few hours with Spike.

She grabbed her sketch book and pencils and was stuffing them into her bag whenever her doorbell rang. Her heart started beating really fast and she just knew she was going to throw up.

"Buffy, Spikes here." Joyce called up the stairs to her daughter. Buffy gulped down as much air as possible and then made her way downstairs. Once she hit the bottom she received the death glare from Dawn.

"I give you a sexy bathing suit and you put overalls over it. What the heck Buff. You could of borrowed a dress or something." Dawn whispered.

"Dawn this is me and he wants to be friends with me. I don't see why I need to pretend to be someone im not. Okay?" Buffy said with a raised eyebrow.

Dawn nodded her head and they both turned. There was Spike talking to her mother like they were old friends. She eyed him up and down and tried to not droll. He was in blue swim trunks, showing off his muscular calves and a white T shirt which defined his abs underneath. 'I think im standing before a god' Buffy thought.

Spike turned to her and smiled brightly.

"Hey Buffy. Are you about ready to go?" Spike asked.

"Yeah, You?"

"Yes." He turned back to her mom. "Mrs. Summers it was a pleasure. Thank you for letting me take your daughter out today. I will make sure she is back in one piece."

Joyce was in Awe over this boy. Buffy could tell by the shine in her eyes. "Call me Joyce. It's been a pleasure Spike. I am looking forward to seeing you around more often."

Buffy mentally smacked herself. Hoping Spike didn't wig over what her mom was implying. She didn't even know if there would be another outing after he got to know her.

"Okay Mom. I will see you later." Buffy told her, and grabbed Spikes hand and practically pulled him out of her house.


Chapter End Notes:
DUM DUM DUM!
The beach scene is next?
Hope Spike loves her bathing suit?!