Author's Chapter Notes:
I OWN NOTHING!
JUST FOR FUN! (:
The car ride to the beach was silent for the most part. Spike was playing the Ramons and tapping his thumb on the steering wheel.
'For a preppy jock im surprised by the music choice.' Buffy thought. Getting lost in the beat.

"How often do you go to the beach?" Spike asked as they pulled over to park.

"Not very much. I used to come a lot with my mom when I was little." They got out of the car with their bags and started to walk to the beach.

"Your mum seems nice. I really liked talking to her."

"Yeah, shes great." Buffy told him quickly. She hated talking about her family. Not that she didn't love them, her mom and sister were great and she didn't know what she would do without them. The conversation always turned to her dad though and she hated talking about his death. Even after 10 years was still hard. She missed him everyday.
Spike sensed her discomfort and decided to change the conversation for now.

"So this is it, my spot. I've been comin here since my dad moved us here from London."

Buffy looked up at him. 'Wow, he brought me to his special spot. That must mean something? Right?' She thought.

"Oh its nice. I love the view."

"Yeah its great. There aren't to many people, I can just relax and think. You know?" Spike told her honestly.

"I can relate. I have an art room in the basement of my house and thats were I go to relax and think. Its good to just have that one spot to be you, Its were some of my best art work comes from." Buffy said dreamily but realized she had just told Spike a private piece of information, one that only her best friends knew. She looked over at him quickly and he just smiled at her.

"Glad someone else gets it pet." He smirked. "I usually stop walking here, unless you wanna go down further?"

"No this is fine." Buffy told him while looking at the sand.

Spike pulled out his towel and layed it on the sand, then grabbed his volleyball and dropped it next to his bag. He looked over at Buffy again who was nervously pulling out her towel and sketch book. He decided it was now or never and slowly grabbed the front of his shirt and put on as much as a show for her as he could with out being obvious.

Buffy was laying out her towel and pulling out her sketch book. She turned to ask him a question and her mouth grew dry and dropped open. 'Holy mother, this man is beautiful.' She thought. She couldn't believe the amazement of his body. He had a glorious six pack and a v that was playing peek-a-boo from his swim trunks. 'He is so lick-able.... Where the hell did that come from.' She glanced quickly at his face praying he didn't see her checking out his body. He seemed oblivious and threw down his shirt and reached up to rake his fingers through his hair.

"Ready to go in the water love?" He finally turned to her. Admiring her flushed cheeks and smirking at her obvious attraction to him.

"Um-I-Well, I really don't swim." She got out.

"Didn't say we had to swim love, can walk down put out toes in the water. Play with the sand?"

"Ookaayy" She stuttered. She slowly pulled off her jacket and tossed it into her bag. She removed her glasses and braids and worked on her overalls with shaking fingers. She unclipped one side at a time and then slowly shimmied them down her legs and stuffed them in her bag.

Spike wanted to laugh at her shy tendencies. He watched her remove her glasses and jacket and was growing impatient. His eyes bugged out of his head when she started to pulled her overalls off. His eyes hungrily admired her body. She wore a dark blue sting bikini top and her white/ blue striped bottoms were barley being held to her body by the side strings. He gulped and ran his greedy eyes over her tan, muscular calves up her skinny torso, and perfect size mounds. He unconsciously licked his lips and groaned 'How in the hell am i going to keep it down with her stalking around all day.' he wondered. 'I can't believe she hides a body like this under clothes like those. Shes bloody perfect'

He finally looked her face and she was looking at the ground nervously biting her lower lip. 'I'd love to bite that lip.' He groaned again. 'She has no idea how beautiful she is. The effect she has on a man' Spike thought. He was about to complement her when he heard his name being yelled. He glanced up and saw Riley, Angel, Amy, and Faith walking his way. He let out a rushed breathe and looked at Buffy who looked mortified.

She looked up into his eyes and he felt all the air leave her body. 'She has the most amazing eyes i've ever seen.' He thought. He managed to speak. "Shit Buffy im sorry pet. I didnt think they would come. They never come here. I can tell them to go if you want."

"No its okay Spike. Hang out with your friends. I was going to draw anyways." She told him honestly. Feeling a little relieved that some of the attention would be taken off her.

"Hey man, I called your house and your dad said you were at the beach, I figured you were at your spot. Hey Buffy right? Im Angel."

"Yes im Buffy" She reached out her hand to shake his. "I know who you are, well all of you actually." She told the group.

"Well great. We will all be great friends then." Angel told her with a smirk that made chills run through her.

"Please I wouldn't say friends, I mean even if Spike is over Cordy we know who our loyalty lies with. No offense B, I bet your real nice and all" Faith spoke snidely and started removing her booty shorts and overly reveling tube top.

'Wow, is that even considered a bathing suit. I can practically see her-'

"No offense taken F" Buffy replied back. "I mean im sure Cordelia would appreciate you being one of her puppets and having no opinion for your own. Its cute really."

Spikes head jerked to Buffy. 'MMMM kittens got claws.' He thought.

"Wow B, im pleased. You got some guts. Bet that virginity is still intact as well." Faith challenged back.

Spikes eyebrows shot up. He knew Buffy was probably inexperienced but not a virgin.

"Hey Faith that's enough. No need to be a bitch. Nothing wrong with Buffy's innocence." Spike told her hoping she would back off.

"Its okay Spike. Im proud to have my virginity, better than spreading my knees wide for any guy whos whiling." Buffy growled.

Spike was in awe. He never knew Buffy could be such a spit fire and he loved it.

"Whatever B. Guys like girls who can take care of there needs. Im proud I can do that. I know there always satisfied." Faith smirked and sat down to enjoy her sun.

Buffy just rolled her eyes and ignored her last comment. It was a nice, sunny day and she was determined to enjoy it. Everyone else be damned. She sat down on her towel and started doodling in her sketch book. Spike told her he was heading up to Angels car to help him grab all the beach stuff and she just nodded.

"Check out little Buffy's bod Spike. I can't believe she had that hidden." Angel said.

"I know mate. I couldn't believe it either. practically drooled everywhere when she striped."

"You thinking about getting some in during the next six weeks?" Riley asked.

"If shes whiling to deliver I wont refuse." Spike told them receiving twin high fives in return.

They gathered the chairs and volleyball gear and headed back down. Buffy was doodling away while Amy and Faith were talking.

"Alright were going to set up. Whos gonna play? Faith, Amy, Buffy?" Riley asked.

"Um no way" Faith said.

"Ill pass." Amy told him.

Buffy was about to say no but remembered her vow. "Im in."

"You know what?" Amy announced throwing down her magazine. "Me too."

"Alright now you're talking. Come on lets start." Angel said.

**** 1 hour later ****

Buffy was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. She was having the best time. They finished playing volleyball and were getting ready to leave. She put her overalls and glasses back, stuffed her towel back into her back after she managed to get most of the sand off. She walked with Spike and the others back up to their cars and waiting for everyone to pack up.

"So Buffy, you coming to my party tonight? My parents are out of town." Riley asked.

"Oh yeah Riley's parties are the best. You got to come." Angel told her.

"Oh I don't know."

"Yeah pet, you should come. It'll be fun."

"Okay, Sure!" Buffy told them.

"See you tonight then." Angel and Riley both said.

Buffy nodded and gulped. She was so nervous about this party. She doubted many people would get Spikes sudden interest in her.


Chapter End Notes:
DUM DUM DUM!?!
Who's ready for the party! (: