Author's Chapter Notes:
I own nothing!
Just for fun!
Buffy was sitting on the floor in her bedroom with all her clothes surrounding her on the floor. 'What am I suppose to wear?'

"Having a wardrobe malfunction?" Dawn asked as she leaned on the door frame.

Buffy shrugged her shoulders. "Im suppose to go to a party tonight. When I agreed however, I didn't think about the fact that I had nothing to wear to one."

"Im sure you have something you could wear. Like a cute top with jeans? Maybe a dress?"

"No to the dress, and jeans I have but most of them have paint splats." She admitted.

"Buffy, when are you going to get out of your art shell? You have a killer body and your naturally beautiful. Why don't you ever want to show it off."

"Im not a piece of meat Dawn. I don't want men constantly gawking at my body. I want someone to want me for me and not for how I look." Buffy said defensively.

"Just because a guy thinks your hot doesn't mean he wont like your brain or who you are." Dawn said smiling hopefully at her sister.

"Well I don't know if I will ever find that guy." She said in a low tone that Dawn almost missed.

"Buffy, come on."

"Dawnie, I don't have time. I have to get ready."

"Buffy get your cute butt off the floor and come find something to wear out of my closet." Dawn said sternly with a foot stomp. Buffy gave her a pointed look.

"Dawn, we talked about this earlier. I will not be able to wear your clothes." Buffy dismissed her.

"Buffy if you do not get up by the time I count to five... im dragging you, Kicking and screaming."

"Dawn your being redic-"

"ONE!" Dawn cut her off.

"Really Dawn Im serious you ca-"

"TWO!"

"You have lost your mind if you think tha-"

"THREE!" Dawn started storming toward her.

"DAWN STOP IT!"

"FOUR!" Dawn had her hand on Buffy's arm and was in the process of jerking her up. "FIVE!"

"Okay, Okay! Calm down im getting up, im getting up!!" Staggering to her feet, Dawn kept a firm grip on her arm as they went down the hall.

"When did you say Spike was coming?" Dawn asked, as they entered her room, mentally planning the amount of time it would take to get her ready.

"I didn't say who or when I was going." She responded, earning a glare from her sister.

"Fine Dawn! He'll be here at 8:30." Buffy said defeated.

"Buffy that only gives us two hours!!" Dawn explained and started pacing. "Okay, no time for you to look at my clothes. Go jump in the shower, put in your contacts, and ill have everything in motion whenever your done." Buffy looked at her nervously and started walking to the bathroom.

"BUFFY JUST TRUST ME." Dawn called after her.

***45 minutes later***

Buffy was sitting on the bathroom toilet as Dawn was doing the finishing touches on her hair.

"Now for your make up. Im thinking a dark smokey eye! YES that'll be perfect and some light blush to extenuate your checks!" Buffy let out a huff.

"I don't see why I have to wear make up anyways Dawn... I mean for one, I think its a lost cause, and for two, Spike knows how I look. What is some mascara and lip gloss going to prove."

"Buffy just hush and let me do this."

"Whatever, your the 'professional."

***30 mintues later***

"BY GOD YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND, I AM NOT WEARING THAT DAWN!" Buffy exclaimed, flailing her arms.

"Buffy I did not put all this effort in your hair and make up for you to not wear this dress damn it!" Dawn stomped her foot.

"That thing is way to short, I think my butt will be hanging out."

"No it will not." Buffy was shaking her head furioiusly. " Can you at least humor me and try it on. If you don't like it after that then we will find you something else, okay?"

"Fine, but I can already tell you im not going to wear that in public." Buffy stated matter of factly.

Dawn huffed and handed the dress to her sister. Buffy shyly took of her robe and snatched the dress over her head as fast as possible.

"Hey, watch the hair. I spent 30 mintues doing that."

Buffy smoothed down the dress and shook her head at her sister. She had yet to actually see her hair and makeup and prayed to the holy powers that be, she didn't look like a clown. She glanced at Dawn who was smiling brightly.

"Woowee you are a hot little thing." Dawn whistled playfully.

"Whatever. Move the blanket off your mirror so I can see now." Buffy shifted from foot to foot.

"Wallah." Dawn said and ripped the blanket off her full length mirror. Buffy walked in front of it and stopped dead, mouth dropped in amazement.

She glanced up and down about ten times before she realized she was staring at her reflection. Her hair was straightened and pulled half up and bumped up on the top with her long bangs hanging wavy, framing her face. Her smokey make up was flawless with perfect painted eyelashes and perfect rosy cheeks, shiny lips. The dress was black, strapless, with a sweetheart neckline, it was pleated and flowed to her mid thigh.

She turned to Dawn. "You have some talent. Have you thought about looking into makeovers as a full time job. I mean really Dawn, how did you do this? I don't even look like me." Buffy said astounded.

"Buffy, this is you. You are naturally beautiful, but damn girl you dress up nice." Dawn said triumphantly.

"Dawn, I-you-and-I... Thank you. I feel pretty, for once." Buffy stammered.

"Buffy you are always pretty." Dawn hugged her. "Put these on." She handed her a pair of black beaded sandals, a long beaded necklace that fell to her B cups, and diamond studs to finish it off as the door bell chimed.

Buffy glanced at Dawn and started hyperventilating. "I can't do this." She sat on the edge of the bed and put her head between her legs fighting the nausea.

"Buffy focus." Dawn was snapping her fingers. "Spike Giles is in our living room waiting for you to come rock his world. I need you to calm down, take a few breaths and march your butt down there now. He will die when he sees you Buff. You are gorgeous remember. Give him a run for his money." Dawn told her while rubbing her arms and trying to soothe her.

Buffy nodded her head as she sat up and stood.

"Buffy, Spikes here." Joyce yelled up to her daughter.

"Be right down mom."

"Okay Buff. Walk down there and knock him dead."

Buffy turned and hugged her sister. "Dawn you are the best."

"I know, now get out of here." They both laughed and Buffy made her way out of Dawns room, trying to forget how nervous she was.


Chapter End Notes:
Really hope you guys like it!
Reviews are appreciated.

PS Buffy and Spike action should be in the next chapter!

(: