Author's Chapter Notes:
I own nothing just for fun.
Thanks everyone for taking their time to review my story! It means a lot to me.
I hope everyone is enjoying! (:
NOTE: Sorry this chapter was so short. Its continuing from the last chapter! (:
However theres some spuffy action in the end!
Enjoy!








Buffy stood at the top of the stairs, for what felt like hours, before she finally got up the courage to move. She walked as slowly as possible dreading Spikes reaction to her makeover.

'What if he hates it? He may think im a poser? What if-' The thoughts all vanished when she got sight of Spike. He was wearing a powder blue polo, with khaki pants, and boat shoes. 'Why does he always look so hot?'


Spike was sitting on the couch talking to Joyce when a black figure caught his prereferral. He glanced up and did a double take. 'Aphrodite.' He couldn't believe his eyes. She was the definition of perfection. He gawked at her and ran his greedy eyes over her body, hungrily. She was in an easily removable black dress, and it was short. He groaned, trying to ignore his raging hard on. Wanting nothing more than to run his hands up her smooth, tan legs, while licking her exposed collar bone.

He stumbled off the couch, tripped over the coffee table and fell hard on his behind. "BLEEDING HELL!"

"Crap, are you okay Spike?" Buffy asked as she ran to his side. She grabbed his hand to pull him up and felt the heat of an electric current burn her to the core. She wanted to remove her hand from his grasp, but he held on firmly.

She looked up and gasped at the fire burning in his crystal blues eyes. Her arms broke out in goose bumps, causing her to shiver.

"Spike, are you alright?" Joyce asked breaking their eye contact and the sexual haze.

"What?" Joyce looked at him with concern and realization hit him like a ton of bricks. He jumped off the floor and wiped his hands nervously on his pants.

"Yes Joyce, Im fine. Thank you. I didn't see the table there. My mistake." Joyce gave a knowing smile.

"As long as your okay... Buffy, you look beautiful. I love that dress on you." Joyce said turning to her daughter smiling.

"Thanks mom. Dawns idea. That kids got some talent."

"Im not a kid!" Dawn called from upstairs.

Buffy rolled her eyes while Spike and Joyce laughed.

"Alright well you guys have a great time, and Buffy midnight curfew okay?"

"Ill be home by then mom." Buffy told her mother, knowing she would be home before that.

"Right?" Joyce said, hugging Buffy. "Bye Spike. Feel free to stop by anytime.

"Thank you Joyce. I'll remember that." Spike told her.

"Okay time to go, bye mom."

Buffy grabbed him by his wrist and practically dragged him out of her house.

"Whats the hurry love?" Spike asked as he opened his car door for her.

"No, No hurry. Just my mom she babbles and I didn't want you to feel obligated to keep coming over. Not that I would mind you coming over, which im not clingy or anything so you don't have to. She was just implying and I didnt want you to feel like you had to, which you totally do-"

Spike soflty pressed his lips to hers. 'She is so sweet. Like peaches she is.' He thought, but made no effort to deepen the kiss.

'OH MY GOD! Spike lips, lips of Spike! Yummy Spike kisses.' She purred.

He pulled away as quickly as it started and she opened her eyes to look at him. "I see where you get the babbling from pet." He smirked and she turned bright red. "Ready to go to Riley's love?"

"Y-y-yes." She stuttered and turned to climb into the car. Spike shut the door and walked around the back of his car to his side, secretly trying to fix his growing erection.

'Stupid wanker. It was one kiss, a mere peck and your practically prepared to blow.' He thought shaking his head. He knew this was going to be hard, he just didn't realize how hard.


Chapter End Notes:
I had to throw in the innocent peck and Buffy babbling at some point! (:

The next chapter is the party and it wont end with Buffy getting a drink poured down her dress!

Thanks everyone for you reviews! hope you liked my short conti. Chapter! LOL