Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a one shot...first thing I've written in ages! It's really just romantic pron lol.
He has cornered me upstairs at the Bronze. I feel him like a zing to my senses before I see him.

A small smile reaches my lips as he presses his body against me, his hand running up my leg. An automatic “no” springs to my lips but I don’t mean it. I want him, I always want him. He’s saying things to me, taboo things and I can’t think.

I can only feel ... his breath on my ear, his arousal against me, his hands on my skin. I wish it was darker up here. Without him knowing I scope out the Bronze looking for a place where I can truly make myself his. I don’t care that my friends are below dancing, all I can think is want boy now.

We fight and we fuck but it’s not all I want from him. He has invaded my thoughts, occupying my mind when I should be thinking about other things.

But it all leads back to him...Spike.

I turn in his arms as I hear his belt give way. He gives me a surprised look as he stares into my eyes. I can tell he is looking for a rejection ... that he is expecting it. I raise my hand to his face and caress his cheek, my fingertips brushing against his angular features.

“You are like a greek god,” I say as my eyes lock on his mouth.

I want him to kiss me, I want to feel his lips moving on mine. I give him pleading eyes and silently beg him to give in. He cocks his head to the side, looking at me curiously. I move my hands up his shoulders and pull his face to mine.

“What are you waiting for?” I ask as his lips descend on mine.

I sigh contently against him, my hands tangling in his hair. I want more and so I take it. I push him away from the railing towards the shadows.

“Slayer?” he questions as his back hits the hard concrete of the wall.

“I don’t care if my friends are here. I don’t care if they know about us. It’s time we stop hiding...it’s time I stop hiding,” I say as I kiss him.

Spike is startled but quickly responds, kissing me back for all that I am worth.

I’m holding onto his shoulders and clinging to him like a lifeline as our mouths work against each other. His body is pressing against mine and I gasp as he spins us around, my back against the wall.

I feel his hands on my hips, digging into my skin. He is unconsciously thrusting against me and I welcome it. His hands move down and he lifts me, wrapping my legs around his waist as he continues his attack on my mouth. I feel him through my panties...hot ... hard.

“Ask me to stop slayer...tell me,” he breathes between kisses.

I grab his face and stop kissing him. I look deep into his blue eyes seeing the emotions he is feeling for me. My heart aches for him, my body on fire. I want all he is willing to offer and more.

“Don’t stop,” I whisper my eyes locking with his. He growls low in his throat before tearing my panties and thrusting himself inside me.

I moan deep and loud and I don’t give a shit who hears me. Spike feels so good inside me, his body filling me with all that I feel I have lost. He is still staring at me, his body not moving.

“Please..” I beg as I push myself up and down on him. I watch his eyes roll back in his head and he gives in. He anchors me against the wall and starts thrusting into me. His breath coming out in short little pants as he gives me all he has.

“Buffy...” he moans low and deep.

I feel myself nearing the edge, the feel of his body is exquisite. This is different then the other times we have been together. It’s not about feeling something... anything. It’s about allowing myself to admit what I feel for Spike. What I’ve always felt for him.

“I love you,” I whisper before I kiss him. There’s no hesitation as he kisses me wildly, his body moving at a speed only a vampire can achieve. I’m almost there, I can feel my body tightening and squeezing him, driving him mad. I need one more thing, something I have never allowed him before.

“Love me,” I say as I drag his mouth from mine to my neck. He begins to kiss my ear and trail kisses down my neck.

It’s not enough I want more.

“Bite me Spike...”

He tries to lift his mouth from my skin but I don’t let him. I press his head down and contract my inner muscles. He growls against me as I feel his face change.

As his teeth pierce my skin I cry out. The first pull of my blood triggering my orgasm. Each pull making me contract more and more. I want to scream out my passion but I hold back, my mouth searching for something to quiet me.

I’m coming hard and I bite down. Spike roars under me and chases me over the edge. It’s not until I taste his blood that I realize my teeth are clamped on his neck.

“Mine,” I say as I work my teeth against him.

“Oh ... god...yes I am yours...”


Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is nice!