Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi, this is my first Spuffy Fanfic and i am enjoying writing it. I hope you like it: Review and let me know!
Set post season 7 in Buffy and after Spike got his apartment in Angel (not in canon)
- the warnings will become relevant later! -
Enjoy!
Buffy trudged through the room without acknowledging the others and Willow and Dawn shared a concerned glance. Buffy just hadn't been the same since Spike had died in the battle with the First. In the day, she kept herself to herself and hardly ever spoke to anyone. But by night they could all hear the crying. It was like she had lost heaven all over again.

Willow was too busy thinking to notice Dawn run after Buffy. After the final battle in Sunnydale they had all needed Buffy, but with Spike gone she had just shut out. She was either out slaying or just locked in her room refusing to come out and talk to anyone. Willow missed her best friend. She missed Buffy's smile.

'I have to do something' Willow thought to herself, remembering the memory purge spell. She quickly looked up guiltily as if someone could have heard her thoughts. Realising she was alone Willow allowed her thoughts to continue.

“It's different now,” She reasured herself. “I'm a stronger witch, I know what I'm doing. Buffy would be happier if she forgot Spike...” Willow trailed off smiling. If Buffy didn't remember Spike she could go back to the bouncy, smiley Buffy that they all missed.

Decided, Willow ran out the room to find some Lethe's Bramble.

***

“Buffy,” Dawn cried out to the locked door. “Buffy, please! You have to talk to me!”
There was no reply.

Dawn sighed and rested her head against the door. She missed her sister. Although she would never admit it out she needed Buffy more than anything.

“Buffy.” She whispered. “Please. I just want my sister back...”
Silence.

After a minute Dawn resumed pounding on the door.

***

Willow sat in the middle of the room, crystle ball by her side, a pile of Lethe's Bramble burning in front of her.

“For Buffy, this I char. Let Lethe's Bramble do its chore. Purge their minds of memories grim, of pains from recent slights and sins. When the fire goes out, the crystal turns black, the spell will be cast. Tabula Rasa, Tabula Rasa, Tabula Rasa.”

The spell complete Willow sat back and smiled to herself.

***

Dawn continued her relentless attack on the door.
“For God's sake Buffy, let me in!” She screeched.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing a confused Buffy. She looked at Dawn, a small frown on her face. After a minute she finally spoke.

“Um, sorry... but who are you?”


Chapter End Notes:
Love it? Loath it? Review it!