[Reviews - 73] LikedPrinter
Summary: All human Spuffy. Buffy finds she's sick and runs away to deal with it on her own, but what happens when Spike comes to find her and makes her face her problems head on?
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: Yes
Word count: 59302 Read: 38508
Published: 10/18/2012 Updated: 07/15/2013

1. Chapter 1 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 10] (845 words)
This is my first time putting my spuffy fic online. I'm a little bit nervous. Hope you like and please let me know with reviews!

2. Chapter 2 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1089 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1062 words)
Some questions have come up and so I wanted to clarify, this is an AU All Human Spuffy Fic. Buffy and Spike have a history and I will be getting into it in the coming chapters. Thanks so much for your reviews! Please let me know if certain parts of the fic are confusing.

4. Chapter 4 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (673 words)
Shorter chapter but this one shows a little bit of the history between Spike and Buffy. Please review. I'm new at this and would love some constructive criticism. Im still learning how to get around on this site :)

5. Chapter 5 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 1] Liked (849 words)
Another short one. A little more background information on Buffy and Spike.

6. Chapter 6 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1118 words)
Some more flashbacks. This time from Buffy.

7. Chapter 7 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1558 words)
More on William's issues and why he has them. A bit more into the Spike/Buffy relationship and some Xander/Anya hijinks.

8. Chapter 8 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1198 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1836 words)
I have another update. Wow! I'm pretty surprised at myself. I just can't shut my brain off.

10. Chapter 10 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1786 words)
To avoid any confusion, I wanted to let you guys know that in the flashbacks before William and Buffy’s breakup I will be referring to William as Spike because that is the name he went by before going through all of the changes brought about because of their breakup. Enjoy the chapter!

11. Chapter 11 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1885 words)
I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to my beta Sanity Fair who has been incredibly helpful. She has had patience with my complete ignorance when it comes to punctuation and has also helped to make this story more descriptive for readers. You are AWESOME!
Id also like to thank sallyntmare for researching towns in Maine and helping me locate a nice quiet place for Buffy to live and attempt her escape from her real life.

12. Chapter 12 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 1] Liked (3208 words)
Finally some Spuffy loving! I hope you like it and please review! I love reviews they make me happy and let me know you're reading.
Thanks so much to my beta SanityFair for fixing my gramatical errors and helping me with visualization. You're the best! Any errors on this chapter are mine since I made some slight changes before I posted.

13. Chapter 13 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2815 words)
A big thanks to Sanityfair for always reviewing my chapters and making wonderful suggestions and corrections.
I will not post next week because it is Christmas and I will be spending time with my family but I will continue on after that.

14. Chapter 14 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 8] Liked (2581 words)
This chapter has been slightly beta'd by Sanityfair. Any errors are mine. I couldn't wait to post and keep this story going. I hope you enjoy!

15. Chapter 15 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 3] Liked (4692 words)
Thanks so much for your reviews! I'm really feeling the love :) Thanks as always to SanityFair for all of her help especially with this chapter.

16. Chapter 16 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (3608 words)
Thanks so much to Sanityfair for helping me out with this chapter. I did choose to keep some things as they were so any mistakes found are mine alone. Enjoy!

17. Chapter 17 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2750 words)
Thanks to SanityFair. You're awesome and ever so patient with my lack of grammar skills.
Readers please let me know what you think! It's so much easier to write when I know people are enjoying what Ive written so far. Thanks!

18. Chapter 18 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1800 words)
Thank you Sanity Fair for your wonderful help!

19. Chapter 19 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 4] Liked (4968 words)
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post. I had a really difficult time writing this chapter but I finally got it out. Thanks so much to Sanityfair who was an INCREDIBLE help with this one. You're awesome!
I hope you guys are still following the story.

20. Chapter 20 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 4] Liked (3041 words)
Well here it is chapter 20! Anyone still around? I bring you this unbeta'd so I'm crutchless. Hope you like it ;)

21. Chapter 21 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 5] Liked (2651 words)
Another update! Sorry i've been so slow at updating. Things have come up and I've been kept away from my laptop. Thanks as always to Sanityfair for your wonderful Beta skills. You are GREAT! Enjoy!

22. Chapter 22 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2094 words)
This is a short one but its filled with a lot of info. Hope you like it. Let me know! Thanks so much for your reviews! Thanks to SanityFair who was a huge help with all of her knowledge of the subject and of course with punctuation.

23. Chapter 23 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (3105 words)
Thanks to Sanityfair for her splendiferous beta skills! You are awesome! I would also like to thanks all of you for reviewing. It's great to know people are reading this fic and liking it. Thanks for your support.
A little bit of Anya/Xander/Spike fluff in this chapter just for fun.

24. Chapter 24 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 3] Liked (3007 words)
I posted this before it had been completely beta'd. Any and all mistakes are mine.

25. Chapter 25 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1896 words)
Finally and update! Sorry it took me so long. I have been suffering from a strong case of writers block but I'm back on track! Thanks ever so much to my beta sanityfair. You're awesome!

26. Chapter 26 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 0] (1280 words)
I know what you're thinking.... and I'm sorry this update has taken so long. Life has been happening and I find it's become harder to keep up with my writing. I hope you guys are still following. Please let me know that you're still out there with REVIEWS!!!! Thanks to my wonderful beta Sanity Fair. You’re the best!

27. Chapter 27 by Effulgent13 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1907 words)
Last chapter. Finally! Thank you so much for sticking with this story for all of these months. I'm so happy with all of your reviews and support. A very special thanks to my beta Sanity Fair for all of your INCREDIBLE and WONDERFUL help. You have been the very best! Hope you like it. Please Review :)