[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary: Finally reunited, the Slayer and the Slayer of Slayers must reconcile their lives with that of an ancient prophecy...AND an ancient curse! Sequel to "A Midwest Monster of the Highest Grade". Spuffy
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1513 Read: 1307
Published: 10/22/2012 Updated: 10/22/2012

1. Behind the Darkened Door by MaireAilbhe [Reviews - 3] (1513 words)
CHAPTER 1: Behind the Darkened Door

CHAPTER RATING: T/M

CHAPTER PAIRING: Spike/Buffy

TIMELINE/SPOILERS: Post-TV Series AU; takes place immediately after my story "A Midwest Monster of the Highest Grade"

DISCLAIMERS: All BtVS characters are the property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy Productions. I'm just fixing their mistakes!

CHAPTER CREDITS: A reference to a line in the BtVS episode "Once More, With Feeling".

CHAPTER NOTES: To understand this story from the beginning, I recommend you first read "A Midwest Monster of the Highest Grade". I plan to take this story in a direction that includes some common Spuffy themes, though I will try my best to avoid it being overly cliche. My pace of writing/updating this story will probably be slower than the last due to some other writing projects I need to complete, but I do not anticipate this story to be as long as the previous one. For those of you who like to read with a soundtrack, this sequel is inspired by the old-school Goth band Fields of the Nephilim. I hope you enjoy!