Story Notes:
This is my first story ever posting. Please review for you feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is my first story so please review i'd love to hear your input :)
"Don't mess the Joan the Va......", Buffy stopped mid-sentence as all of a sudden her memories came rushing back to her. The vampire she was fighting saw her dazed expression and took advantage of the situation quickly back handing her sending her down to the ground hard. It all happened so fast, one second her and Spike were fighting a group of vamps as Randy and Joan, the next they were back to themselves. The same Buffy that was recently not but a few weeks earlier pulled from heaven by her friends and Spike.

As Buffy fell to the ground all of her horrid memories washed over her. Buffy screamed in anguish as she remembered everything. Her calling, Merrick’s death, Sunnydale, Angel, Angelus, Riley, her mother’s sudden aneurysm, and lastly her death and resurrection. The vampire hovering over her kicked her hard in the stomach and Buffy groaned in pain.

“BUFFY! Buff-”

The vampire attacking Spike tries to get the upper hand but Spike quickly gathers his bearings and punched him in the face. Spike deftly disposed of the demons and slammed the two together before grabbing a stake thrusting it into the chest of the first vamp. “From dust to dust” he stated before staking the other, watching as they crumbled to dust before his eyes.

Buffy was in a state of denial, she didn't want to believe she was back, didn't want to believe that she had just finally been free of the weight on her shoulders because of her horrible life's burden only to have it ripped away a short while later.

Spike saw the array of emotions that marred her features as she stared off. Before he could comfort her he heard the sound of footsteps from behind.

“Huh. . . You're an odd duck, Mister Spike. Fighting your own kind ... palling around with a Slayer.” Spike turns to look at him an annoyed look on his face. “And whoa, that suit!”, the demon continued. “Chutzpah must be your middle name”, he chuckles weakly. “Uh, hey, look, um ... about our little debt problem, it's okay, I don't need the kittens.”

Spike grabs the demon by the front of his suit, and pulls him close.

“You’ll get your kittens.” He sneered. “I’m no welcher.”

“Right your good for it.” He says as Spike lets him go. “I know that. I’m just going to uh. . . yeah.” He quickly scurries away not wanting to feel the vampires’ wrath.

Spike turns and sighs as he sees Buffy curled into herself. He could hear her soft cries and rushed to her aid. Still in vampire face from the fight earlier he extends a hand to help her up.

“You all right pet?”

She looks up at him with complete despair in her eyes. She tries to stand on her own not wanting his help only to fall back to her knees as she felt the weight of the world seep back onto her shoulders. Spike rushes to catch her before she hits the ground and she wails on him. “Why? Why? Why does this always have to happen? Just why?!?!” she screamed as she hit at his chest until the tears streaming down her face were too much and she fell into his open arms finally letting out all the rage and anger and anguish she had been feeling.

Spike dropped his vampire visage as soon as she started and just held her close as the dam finally broke. He was waiting for it. It was only a matter of time before she would finally just let all that she was feeling come out.

Spike savored this chance to hold Buffy in his arms. He swore chip or no chip he was going get the Scoobies back for the pain they had caused Buffy. He gently rubbed small circles on her back until her sobs lessened and soon she was just sniffling, clutching to him as she fell asleep in his embrace and he carried her home. He knew there would be questions but he'd wait until he got her home to her nice and warm comfy bed.

Buffy had never felt safer or more protected than she did right now in Spikes powerful arms. His soothing words of care and love had her sobs lessening quickly until she was only sniffling. His hands gently caressing her back had her snuggling closer to him until her head lay on his shoulder and she fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon after Willows spell had broken, Tara, Willow and Dawn made their way back to their home on 1630 Revello Drive in uncomfortable and strained silence. Dawn could see the look of despair and betrayal on Tara's face as she looked at her lover. Dawn had overheard their fight about Willow’s using too much magic and that if she didn't stop abusing it to make things to her liking she would have to leave. Tara was afraid of where Willow was leading. Willow had made her forget their fight and wondered if she had ever made her forget anything else, and today she had made everyone lose their memories she could have gotten someone killed if it weren't for Buffy's sure response as a leader.

They made it home with little to no talking except to make sure if Dawnie was alright. Dawn watched as Willow made her way to her room and Tara stayed down for a moment to compose herself. "You’re gonna leave aren't you", Dawn said with tears in her eyes as she looked at her surrogate mother since Buffy and moms death. Tara looked at Dawn and pulled her into a tight hug, "I don't know if I can do this anymore Dawnie. I-I don't know what else she may have done in our relationship and she could have gotten us all seriously hurt", she sweet witch sobbed as she held Dawn close.

" I-It’s ok Tara. I-I understand. You'll still come by to see me right", she asked in a fear stricken tone. Tara nodded her head as she spoke, "Of course baby, don't you worry about that. I'll be by as much as I can", she brushed a strand of hair from her face and leaned in to kiss her forehead as she said her goodbyes and packed her things.

"You'll tell Buffy for me won't you." Dawn nodded her head as she promised to tell Buffy.

Upstairs Willow was crying her eyes out at her stupidity.

"How could I have let this happen, what have I done." Willow thought of all the wonderful times she had spent with Tara, and now what it would be like without her in her life. Tara was her salvation; she brought her out of the hole she dug herself into after Oz left. "I've got to fix this, maybe Giles can help me. He has to know someone that can help me so I don't fuck up any more than I already have." After her revelation she wiped the tears from her face and headed to the Magic Box.

"Dawnie I'm so sorry", she said as she walked down the stairs. Dawn just crossed her arms and had a brow raised in a petulant manner that looked and awful lot like a certain blond vampires.

"I'm going to fix this, I'm going to get help, and I’m scared. I can't control it anymore, the magic it’s- controlling to me and. . . I'm abusing it.” She shook her head in shame. “I'm gonna go to the magic box, see if Giles can help me. Are you gonna be okay by yourself?

Dawn looked at her oddly as she process her words. Then she felt that help may be the best thing for Willow. "Yea, Will I’ll be fine. Buffy should be home soon. I'll be ok for a little while, she's probably gonna patrol anyway."

Willow pulled Dawn into a hug then left in search of the help she needed before she lost all control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the Magic Box, things were extremely uncomfortable. Upon the spell being broken Giles and Anya tried to keep themselves as busy as possible to prevent any communication after the spell induced kiss. Giles restocked shelves while Anya cleaned the mess left over by the bunny fiasco. They snuck quick peeks at each other while the other wasn’t looking. The next time though, they did at the same time and made eye contact.

Anya had no problem really with kissing Giles; he was a very attractive man and had great talents with magic, the guitar and knows how to treat a girl. The only problem was that she was with Xander and everyone else in the group thought of him as their father figure and role model.

Giles didn't know what to say about the kiss with Anya. He had to admit that she was a very attractive young lady but that was it, she was young. Although not really considering that she was a thousand year old ex -vengeance demon, but she was now human and Xander's fiancé. Xander who he thought of a son, granted an extremely obnoxious one that he occasionally wanted to slap sometimes but a son none the less. He shouldn’t be thinking about his fiancé that way besides she was also a coworker. But he couldn't help think about what might have happened had the spell not broke when it did and what he was going to do about Willow and another one of her botched spells this time.

"A-Anya I'm sorry about what happened”, He stuttered. ”I don't know what had come over us."

"It's ok Rupert; it was actually a pleasant experience." She said stoically.

Giles blushed a little at her words but wanted to see if she could help him figure out how to take care of Willow. It was apparent now that Buffy may not need him to train her, but Willow obviously did. If she wasn't careful she could really have gotten someone hurt, besides what she's already done to Buffy. He's going to have to have a real heart to heart with Miss Rosenberg.

"Anya, haven't you noticed the unhealthy amount of magic Willow has been using I mean I know I was gone for a little while but. . ." He asked in a conversational tone.

"Yes. Her and Tara got into huge fight at mine and Xander's house yesterday. It was pretty bad.” She said as she looked up at him a serious expression on her face. ”Tara actually yelled at her and told her that if she didn't quit with the magic she was gonna leave her. It looks like Willow just lost her girlfriend." She said sullenly.

Just as Anya finished speaking the door to the store opened and in walked the witch in question with tear stained eyes and a puffy red nose. "Giles, I don't know what to do. I'm out of control please, please help Me.", she pleaded with tears in her eyes.

Giles knew of a coven in England that could help her train and teach her of the control and ways in which it’s ok to use magic and in what situations. "I warned you Willow.” He said in a condescending tone. “I told you that there could be consequences to your actions.” Giles sighed as he looked at her tear stained face.

“I’ll help you but you’re going to have to come with me to England, I know of a coven there that will be able to help you. I suggest you bid your goodbyes tonight. That's what Buffy wanted to talk to you about before. I'm going back to England. Buffy doesn't need me anymore, but you obviously do, so you’re coming with me tomorrow at 11.

"Ok Giles, do you really think they can help me?" She asked with a twinge of fear in her voice. What if someone can't help her? What if she turns to the dark side of magic that's calling her?

"I promise Willow. They can help you, now go and get your stuff ready so I can just pick you up on the way to the airport."

After they had made their plans Willow agreed and set out to get her stuff to head right over to Giles's apartment so that they could just leave together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been over and hour since Willow left and Buffy still wasn’t home. Dawn was terrified. 'What if Buffy wasn't as strong when she was Joan? What if Spike couldn't help her?' Dawn’s mind ran through many horrifying scenarios in which her sister didn't come out victorious.

Dawn paced the house in an effort to calm the running thoughts in her head when suddenly the front door opened. Dawn raced to see who it was and suddenly came to a halt at the sight before her. Spike had Buffy in his arms and she wasn't moving. Dawn jumped the small distance to make sure she was alright and not seriously hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk back to Revello Drive took a little longer than usual, what with the vampire gang trying to get revenge on him for betraying them and also to stake a few fledglings on the way.

As he made his way up to the porch he could her Dawns racing heart beat and could tell she was petrified.

'I guess the bit was left home alone I see.'

He gently set Buffy down in order to open the door and then carefully lifted her up to go inside. He shut the door with his foot and saw Dawn rushing towards him before she latched herself to him in a tight hug.

"Dawn, shh. She's sleeping alright. Let’s get you both upstairs in bed k." As Spike tried to lay Buffy down, she refused to let him go so he and Dawn both fall into the bed with her. Spike in the middle with Buffy to his left and Dawn to his right. He tried to get up but both Summers women wouldn't allow it so he just settled down and pulled them close.

Buffy didn't want Spike to leave her. If she were honest with herself she would admit that the kiss during the musical extravaganza was one of the best of her life and changed everything. She remembered the kisses and touches that happened two years ago during Willow's 'Will be Done' spell and never really forgot how they made her feel and that was when she hated him. Spike kissed with all his being and put everything into it. All if the things he can't say and how he really feels. It scared her at how much she felt in his kiss. All the love and pent up lust. She was scared because she felt it too.

Since last year before her death, she saw a different side of the vampire that he's been trying so hard for her to see. She saw that he could be different, was different. He willingly got himself tortured for her sister and never once had anyone hurt even though he was a master vampire and could have had minions do his bidding for him. When she died he kept his promise to protect Dawn and was the only one she could talk to when she came back. The only one that really understood what she was going through. She was falling for him and hard.

Buffy laid her head on his shoulder, wrapped her right leg over his lean waist and her arm over his torso to pull him closer to her. Dawn did the same and they all fell asleep.

About an hour and a half later Spike wedged himself away from his two girls and picked up Dawn to take her to bed. He tucked her in and placed a chaste kiss to her forehead before returning to Buffy.

He smiled at the sight. She was still in the same place he left her and he crawled back into bed with her to catch a little more sleep. She rolled onto her side and he spooned up behind her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and nuzzled her hair inhaling her scent then followed her into a deep slumber.

Willow walked in the door about an hour later to pack her things. She noticed that Dawn wasn't in the living room so she must have gone to sleep. Willow crept up to her room as quietly as possible to check on Dawn. She was fast asleep with her pillow wrapped protectively in her arms as she snored quietly.

Willow noticed Buffy's door slightly ajar. She slowly crept to the door and gasped with her hand to her mouth at the sight. Buffy was wrapped protectively in Spikes arms. Willow remembered since Buffy's resurrection that she hasn't really slept well. She always woke up screaming and crying but tonight she was fast asleep. Willow smiled to herself.

'Well it seems Anya won the bet', she though as she shook her head. They had all made a bet after they noticed Buffy spending more and more time with the blond vampire that had saved them numerous times this summer that they would be together within the next couple of months. Xander of course thought the whole thing was ridiculous, that Buffy would never lower herself to be with him, though of course all of the girls had seen the major changes in Spike during that summer and before. Willow also noticed the change in Buffy since she started talking to Spike more. She thought it was time for Buffy to be happy and if Spike makes her happy, then go for it.

Spike heard footsteps from the other side of the door and extracted himself from Buffy's embrace to see who it was. He opened the door and saw Willow rummaging through her clothes.

"Hey Red. Watcha doin there?" He asked with his head turned in a calculating manner and the sight before him. Willow was packing her clothes, herbs and books.

"Oh, hey Spike. Umm I'm leaving with Giles tonight to get help after of tonight's debacle and everything". She looked down then back up at him with tears in her eyes," I've really screwed up this time Spike. Tara left me." She cried softly.

Spikes face softened and he went over to comfort her. This was one of the rare times that he and Willow had actually bonded. The other times were when Spike kidnapped her and when he first got the chip. "I'm sorry Red, what happened? Was it because of the magic?" He asked as he gently rubbed her back. She nodded her head. "Yea. Giles is taking me to a coven that can help me with control. I'm leaving tomorrow with him. He wanted me to tell Dawn and Buffy that he's sorry but he has to go." Spike looked down at the floor.

'Another person leaving her.' He shook his head and looked back up at Willow.

"Well I'm just gonna. . . get my stuff together, why don't you go back to Buffy before she wakes up."

Spikes head shot up at her words and she had a smile on her face at his expression.

"H-how did you know?" Spike asked with fear in his eyes as about what she might tell him about being with Buffy. She smiled at him and took his hand in hers.

"Buffy's been through a lot and this is the first night in a while that she hasn't woken up screaming.” She said softly almost sadly. “Since shes been hanging out with you she's been better. I've seen the changes in you Spike and . . . I'm proud of you. But if you hurt her at all, I'll beat you to death with a shovel, understand."

Spike's fear visible dissipated and his trademark smirk was back as he spoke. "Wouldn't expect anything less. So you’re ok with this." Willow nodded her head.

"Yea. Now we all owe Anya ten dollars though." She laughed. Spike looked at her with a bemused expression until she explained the bet about his and Buffy's relationship. "Oh so you all thought this was gonna happen anyways," he said with a small smile as he looked down and shook his head. He was happy that nobody was wigged out with him and Buffy together. Now all he had to do was actually be with her.

"Yea.” She giggled. ”It was kinda obvious, but hey, I really need to get my stuff together so.” She looked down. “You'll tell Buffy for me won't you." She asked shyly.

"Yea. No problem. I'd better get back to her before she wakes up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spike left Willows room and went back to Buffy's. She was still fast asleep. He eased himself back into bed and she rolled over onto his chest. He stroked her hair as he looked at her face. She was so beautiful.

Buffy started to wake up as she felt something scratchy rub against her nose. She frowned as she opened her eyes only to look up into Spikes concerned gaze. She scrunched up her nose before she spoke, "You do know tweed is itchy right". Spike laughed and she smiled. "I'm sorry pet. You were just so comfortable, I didn' want to wake you an' get staked for not having a shirt on."

She smiled at him. "Well you know you can take it off now, right?" she said slyly and laughed at the surprised look on his face. She crawled up his body until she was straddling his waist and took his face in her hands.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier about our kiss. It’s just . . . that I was so scared at how it made me feel but.” She looked down then back up at his face. ”I'm willing to see what that could mean."

Spike looked at her in awe as she ducked her head and looked up at him through her lashes.

'Was she really saying what I think she is', he thought to himself.

"Buffy, luv, what are you saying?" He drawled out. She looked up into his eyes and stroked his face with the back of her hand as she moved closer to him.

"I'm saying, I wanna try us." She closed the distance between them and pressed her lips to his.

Spike was a little taken back by her kiss at first but quickly responded and kissed her back with vigor. He gently moved his lips against hers and ran his hands up her back and into her hair to pull her closer. As her tongue snaked out and brushed against his lower lip he deepened the kiss. Their tongues duel in a battle of ages. Buffy broke the kiss to breath and Spike trailed soft feather light kisses across her neck and collarbone. She knew that she shouldn't have a master vampire so close to her neck but it just served to fuel the fire building inside.

Buffy felt herself growing wetter at the sensations his lips and tongue were invoking. She ground herself against him as she captured his lips again in fit of passion. She trailed her hands across his chest and around his neck as she pulled him closer. She wound her fingers in his slicked back bleached curls and freed them from their gelled prison. She deepened the kiss again and explored the caverns of his mouth and teased the sheath of his fangs. Their tongues caressed each other until she felt herself growing short of breath.

As if reading her mind Spike broke the kiss, afraid to speak for fear of breaking the spell, he ran his hands down her back and down to caress her ass as it lay across his waist. He pulled her closer to his erection and ground himself against her hot center. He can smell her arousal as it perfumed the air and moaned at the feel of her moving against him. Buffy mewled in pleasure as he thrust himself against her.

"Buffy, pet. Ugn... You’re killing me here.” He groaned. “God what you do to me. Either we finish this or stop now I don' know if I control myself much longer", he said in a pained voice for fear that she wasn't gonna finish what she started.

She looked up at him and kissed him again before she spoke the words he thought he would never hear.

"You Spike, I want you."

Spike groaned and pulled her into a deep kiss before making sure, "You sure pet, because if we do this, you can't go back to treating me like the dirt you walk on, and I don't wanna be a dirty little secret."

She looked up at him again and saw the sincerity and love shining in his eyes and she wasn't scared. She realized this was exactly what she wanted. Spike would never leave her unlike everybody else. Believe me she's tried to get him to leave. Spike is the only constant in her life and she doesn't know what she would do without him there, he was her rock.

"Yes, Spike I'm sure now please..." She begged before she captured his lips in a kiss that conveyed everything she couldn't put into words. She wanted him to feel the truth in her words through her kiss. As the kiss deepened and they were both panting heavily Buffy trailed her hands down his chest to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it from his pants. Spike sat up with her on top of him and helped her remove it and she threw it across the room and laid him back down as she kissed him again.

She ran feather light kisses across his face and down his neck. She sucked on the place where his heart once beat and he bucked beneath her. She smiled to herself as she stored all of his pleasures into her mind for later. She sat up to admire his physique. He was gorgeous. His alabaster skin singing in the moonlight. His chiseled and muscular chest rising with unneeded breath, and his ripped abs just begging for her touch. She saw the dark hairs from his navel leading to the short dark curls peeking from his low slung pants and felt another flood of moisture coat her panties.

Spike watched with heavy lidded eyes as she explored his body. He felt himself harden further as she scratched her nails down his chest. He had told her in his song that he was her willing slave and to do with him what she will. He never imagined this. He was in heaven; he had the love of his unlife willingly atop him and lavishing him with love that she couldn't voice. Since she had come back he has been her rock. The one person she could turn to when she couldn't anyone else.

Buffy ducked her head down and took one of his nipples between her teeth, he groaned loudly as she nipped and placed hot open mouth kisses across his chest. She ran her hands across his abs and ground herself against his strained erection seeking friction. She kissed her way down his chest to his abdomen and placed gentle loved bites across his defined hip bones.

Buffy rubbed her hands down his chest and deftly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Spike shot up when he felt her hot little hand encircle his ridged cock. She gently pushed him back down on the pillow and kissed him again before going back to her original task. Spike whispered endearments and urged her on as she pumped him. She ducked her head and took him into her mouth. Buffy griped his shaft and used her tongue to gently teased the tip before dipping into the slit to taste the small pearly drip of precum. She ran her tongue along the underside of his cock and stroked him faster. She took him in as far as her gag reflex allowed and bobbed her head up and down while she relaxed her throat muscles to swallow around him. Spike’s hands wound into her hair and his hips moved of their own violation into her welcoming mouth.

Her mouth was so hot he felt like he was on fire. He’d gladly burn alive if it felt this good. His eyes were screwed tight in an effort to hold off his climax until he was inside her dripping channel. When she started to swallow around him she brought him so close he almost lost himself right then so he urged her up.

She looked up at him before she asked in a timid voice," Did I do something wrong.” He looked at her as if she had grown two heads. "No, pet. Huh...Quite the opposite. I just want to be inside you before..." His voice trailed off but she understood and he kissed her again. He kicked off his shoes and toed off his socks while she helped him out of his pants.

"I'm starting to feel a little over dressed here", she said and he chuckled before he flipped her onto the bed beneath him. He kissed along her jawline and ran a hand down her side. He found the bottom of her black camisole and lifted it over her head. He was happy to see that she had foregone wearing a bra and took one of her already hardened nipples into his mouth. Buffy moaned loudly as he rolled her taut nipple between his lips and tongue and sucked gently as she arched into him. He palmed her neglected breast, tweaking her rosy bud. He switched breast and lavished it to the same attentions. Buffy's hands wound into his soft curls as she held him to her.

Spike ran a hand down her right thigh and lifted it over his lean waist. He kissed down her chest to her abdomen and placed a chaste kiss to her belly button before he unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off her legs. He followed his hands with his mouth as he laved kisses to every inch of skin exposed. He massaged her calves as he made his way back up to her lace covered mound. He inhaled her sweet arousal and slowly pulled her drenched thong from her body.

He sucked the silky skin along her pelvic bone and she felt her body start to shake with anticipation. She wanted him like she's never wanted anything in her life. None of her previous lovers had ever done this to her. With Angel she had been a virgin and was too scared. Parker was a mistake and he only cared about himself, and Riley would only do it on rare occasions and was to vanilla and didn't want to changed anything up, but Spike, she knew he could teach her all sorts of naughty things and was willing to learn.

He gently pulled her legs apart and gazed at her neatly trimmed dark brown curls. 'Looks like someone's not a natural blond after all', he smirked to himself as he settled comfortably between her thighs and ran a finger across her dripping center and she bucked against him.

"Someone's a little eager for the big bad aren't they", he said with an amused grin on his face. She nodded her head vigorously before she spoke. "Yes, please Spike. I need you."

He parted her folds and licked her from top to bottom and sucked her swollen clit into his mouth. Buffy's ass shot up off the bed and Spike had to hold her down, his hand across her abdomen. He continued his attentions to her clit until he had her writhing beneath him. He stopped assault and began to flick his tongue back and forth before plunging two fingers into her. She screamed loudly and ground herself against his hand as she wound her hands in his hair to hold him in place. Spike curled his fingers in search for the soft spongy bundle of nerves that would send her to ecstasy. She felt the pressure building inside of her womb and as he hit her g-spot and she screamed his name as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. He felt her inner muscles flutter around his fingers and he latched onto her clit once more as she exploded around him. Spike lapped eagerly at her spendings as she rode out her orgasm.

She pulled him up to her and into a passionate kiss. She could taste herself on him and felt a burst of fresh moisture flood her pussy. Spike settled his hips between her legs and continued to kiss her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him to her. Buffy grasped his cock and he moaned against her lips. She settled him at her entrance and he rubbed himself against her coating the tip in her juices before he slowly slid into her. Buffy raised her hips to meet his in an effort to pull him to her quicker. She moaned as he inched himself into her and stretched her completely. He stilled inside of her to let her adjust to his girth before gently rocking his hips. He slowed down his movement as he saw her wince a little to see if she was alright and she nodded her head quickly. Taking that as a go ahead he buried himself to the hilt and started to thrust into her silken depths. They both moaned at the feel of each other completely.

Buffy had never felt so full. Spike filled her completely. It was as if they were made for each other. Buffy's hips rose to meet each downward stroke as his hips started to gain speed as she clung to him like a vice. His mouth found hers and they were joined in two places intimately.

They found a rhythm and were panting heavily. Buffy's nails dug into his back in an effort to hold on. Spike felt her muscles begin to flutter and her mewls of pleasure increase in volume and felt like he was in heaven. Never had he expected it to be like this. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist in an effort to drive him deeper. Spike lifted her hips a little and thrust himself harder against her. Buffy screamed as his cock hit her g-spot with each stroke. Buffy cried out for him to go faster and he started to piston his hips within her fiery channel.

Spike was fighting his demon as it wanted to come forth and claim her as his. He felt her orgasm approaching and began to thrust his hips faster inside of her. Buffy's moans grew loader with each trust. He twisted his hips to hit that soft bundle of nerves inside if her and he ran a hand along her side to her clit and rubbed her frantically. Buffy screamed and arched into him. Her muscles clenching and unclenching around him as her orgasm shook her to the core before she bit down hard enough on his shoulder to draw blood. Spike roared and morphed into game face and bit into the silky hollow of her throat and took a deep pull of her blood into his mouth.

The feel of Spikes fangs in her throat, the gentle pull of her blood, and the feel of him inside of her had her spiraling into another orgasm more powerful than the ones previous .The feel of her muscles fluttering around his cock and the taste of her rich potent blood had him soon following her to ecstasy. He trusts his hips a few more times then spilled himself inside of her. Spike licked at his marks and sealed them before placing a soft chaste kiss to them. He nuzzled her neck and she felt a tremor flood throughout her body as she clutched him to her.

Buffy pulled him to lie on top of her as she stroked his back. He looked up at her with a gently smile and said, "That was amazing."

She giggled, "Why did we wait so long for that", he looked at her incredulously and she smirked, "Ok, well why did I."

He laughed and flipped them over and draped her across his chest as he stroked her back. "Because you thought it was wrong and didn' want to think 'bout what your mates would say." He said strait forwardly.

“I don't care what they say. I've been through enough and if they have something to say about this that I don't like ill just ignore them. You make me happy and I want it to stay that way." Buffy placed gentle kiss on his chest and snuggled closer to him. Spike grabbed the blanket and covered them up before placing a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"'Bout time you stood up to them. So where are we pet, you’re not gonna change your mind come mornin'."

She turned her head and saw the slight fear in his eyes even as he tried to hide it and kissed him gently before saying, "Tomorrow were gonna wake up and I'm gonna tell everyone that you’re gonna be in my life and that there are no if ands or buts about it. Is that ok." She smiled at him.

He gave her a gentle smile and nodded his head. "That's perfect."

She kissed him again and felt him harden against her stomach. She looked up at him with a sly grin and straddled his waist to take him back inside of her. They both groaned at the feeling of being joined so intimately again and started in a dance of ages not noticing the set of eyes on them from the door way.

Willow stood there mouth agape, face as red as her hair at the sight before her. She had heard a moan whilst packing and went to check out what the noise was and she saw Buffy's door slightly ajar. She heard the sweet conversation they had about what's to come tomorrow and smiled. She was all for Buffy being happy and if Spike did that for her then more power to them. She then saw Buffy straddle Spike and yelped before she dashed for her room, and wished them happy orgasms.

Upstairs Buffy and Spike cuddled close with content smiles on their faces. Buffy didn't care about what everyone would say about her new relationship and wouldn't let any of them change her decision. Spike made her happy and that was all that mattered. They would deal with whatever came their way and they would take care of it together.

~The End~