**

Chapter 2

“So what’s really going on?” he asked bluntly.

Buffy slumped in her chair with relief, he knew! Finally there was someone she could talk to about this.

Buffy ran her hands through her hair and restrained from yanking on it like she wanted to.

“God, where do I start?” Buffy spoke from between clenched teeth.

Spike saw her visibly relax and knew that his assessment of the situation was right; he just couldn’t imagine what sort of problems that Riley associated with her.

“Just start at the beginning, I’m assuming that Riley suggested you come to see me so why don’t you tell me why?” Spike spoke calmly.

Buffy hesitated for a moment, slightly embarrassed. But hey he was a therapist wasn’t he? He had probably heard worse. In for a penny in for a pound she thought.

“He thinks there something wrong with me.” Buffy stated.

Spike could see that she was nervous about talking openly about sex so he used all of techniques to put her at ease.

“Why? Obviously the problem is sex. Do you have a problem relaxing with him? Has he got a higher sex drive than you?” Spike questioned softly.

Buffy snorted and Spike raised an eyebrow.

“If anything it’s the other way around, he thinks that I’m abnormal because I want more. I want to experiment, to try other things and he thinks that I’m kinky or perverted.” Buffy spoke bluntly now, the relief of being able to talk over riding her embarrassment.

Spike stared at her for a moment, well, he hadn’t expected that.

“Why don’t you tell me what Riley expects from you in the bedroom.” Spike said to cover his surprise.

“Sex three times a week. Straight sex for about 30 seconds and then sleep.” Buffy spoke without emotion.

“What about foreplay?” Spike questioned.

“Does tweaking a nipple count?” Buffy asked.

Spike stared at her for a moment not quite believing what she was saying, what kind of man was like that these days? Most men loved to experiment and to sauce up their bedroom antics.

“Do you masturbate?” Spike asked, ticking off the usual questions in his mind.

“Hell, yes!” Buffy exclaimed and then blushed.

It made Spike chuckle slightly.

“What else am I supposed to do?” Buffy added defensively.

“How often?” Spike asked only slightly curiously.

“Hmm, about two or three times a day.” Buffy thought about it for a moment before answering.

Spike stared at the woman in front of his desk and he had a quick image of her sitting in front of him, naked and playing with her clit. He suppressed a moan as he felt himself harden. Thankful for the desk to hide his arousal he tried to gather his thoughts.

Buffy saw him stare at her and clearly saw the flash of desire that passed through his eyes. Gasping softly as a bolt of lust hit her in her never regions she looked away quickly to pull herself together, happy that he seemed too distracted to notice.

“Err…why… why don’t you tell me what you personally want to achieve with these sessions.” Spike returned to the first question in an attempt to stop fantasizing about his patient.

Buffy sighed again.

“I want to be able to have sex without him making me feel like a freak. I want to be able to experiment without being called a whore.” Buffy’s voice hitched a little at the last but she was on a roll so she continued.

“I want him to go down on me for once. I want to be able to leave my vibrator in the bedroom and not have to hide it. Hell I just want to get fucked now and again and feel sated, you know?” Buffy finished with a slap of her palm against her knee and looked at Spike.

Spike was in Spike land, images of her wants flowing through his mind as she spoke, Buffy with her legs spread, Buffy with a vibrator and him pounding Buffy into a bed while she screamed his name.

The phone on his desk rang causing Spike to jump. He grabbed at it.

“What!” he demanded.

The voice on the other end spoke and it finally pulled him back to earth.

“Fine.” He added before replacing the receiver.

“Buffy, I think all of those things are achievable. Now the session ids at an end for today but why don’t you make an appointment for tomorrow.” Spike spoke clearly, trying to beat the images back.

“Just me again?” Buffy questioned, she didn’t want to leave just yet, she had seen lust in his eyes as she had spoken and she wanted to explore that. As soon as she thought it Buffy gave herself a mental slap, she was just frustrated, that was no reason to jump her therapist.

“Just you.” Spike spoke in a low voice which made Buffy shiver, okay so maybe she hadn’t imagined it. She noticed he didn’t stand up to see her out she just gave him a little wave before walking out the door.

Spike picked up the phone and spoke quickly to his receptionist.

“Harmony, tell my next patients I’m running late, make them a coffee, and book Miss summers in for a two hour session tomorrow.” He replaced the phone and took a deep breath.

Never in his career had he ever had a reaction like that to a patient. He picked up the tape recorder and rewound it a bit. Buffy’s voice echoed through the room. Spike opened his pants and pulled out his engorged cock. He began stroking himself.

“I want him to go down on me for once. I want to be able to leave my vibrator in the bedroom and not have to hide it. Hell I just want to get fucked now and again and feel sated, you know?”

Spike listened to Buffy’s voice as he stroked himself, faster. He let the images of her run through his mind he absently grabbed a handful of tissues from the box on his desk. Holding himself tighter he pulled harder and faster until his felt his balls tighten and he came into the tissues. He slumped back into his chair panting.

**

Buffy made her way to the reception desk to book her appointment.

“Mr Stanton wants a two hour session with you tomorrow. You must really have problems huh?” The receptionist gave her a sympathetic look.

Buffy didn’t notice as she felt her stomach do a flip. Two hours with Spike tomorrow? Oh God, now she needed to get home a find her vibrator.