**

Chapter 3

Buffy sat in the waiting room again, only this time there was excitement as she waited. Yesterday had been good. She had gone home, dug out her vibrator and proceeded to give herself six sweaty orgasms with Spike to fuel them.

Real life smashed down around her and Buffy wanted to hit her head against something. Something hard.

What did she really think was going to come of this, that she and Spike would start a torrid affair? That her professional therapist would throw her over his desk and fuck her six ways from Sunday? Buffy gave a huge sigh, the fantasy had been great, but it was time to come back into the real world, Spike was being paid to do a job, to fix her problems with Riley and no where in his job description did it mention a free fuck for frustrated patients.

“Buffy?” A voice called.

She looked up, startled and suddenly blushed. Yep, he was still sexy as hell and why oh why did she use some many fantasies with him yesterday? All she could see was Spike the headmaster, Spike the fireman and her personal favourite, Spike the naked waiter.

How was she going to get through two hours now?

Spike stared at the small blond woman as she stared and blushed crimson. Was she having impure thoughts about him as well? He wondered.

“You ready to come on in?” Spike asked.

Buffy felt her knees go weak at the mention of the word ‘come’.

“S-s-sure.” Buffy mumbled blushing even harder and shuffled into his office.

As she entered the office she noticed the furniture was different, the two chairs were gone and now there was a sofa and an armchair.

“This is how it is normally, but when couples first arrive we get the chairs out until we find out where we stand, so to speak.” Spike answered, as if reading her mind.

Buffy took a seat on the couch and regretted wearing the short skirt, but she was doubly glad she had decided not to forgo the underwear, doing a basic instinct had it’s merits but no underwear, a leather couch and hot weather just added up to a disgusting mess to Buffy.

Buffy couldn’t believe how carried away she had got with all the fantasies; now here looking at Spike again she could see the stupidity of the situation. Pulling herself together she sat up straight and waited for the session to start.

Spike took a seat in the armchair and tried not to blatantly ogle Buffy’s legs in that tiny skirt.

“How are things today?” Spike asked, mainly because he was a bit distracted, Buffy had removed her jacket and stood up to lay it across the back of the couch, and in doing such it caused her skirt to rise. Hence the distraction.

“Things are the same. I was in bed when Riley got in last night and pretended to sleep through his attention seeking.” Buffy sighed slightly. It was becoming her favourite expression lately.

“Riley wanted sex last night?” Spike asked, not letting the small twinge of jealousy creep into his voice.

“Yep, but I pretended I was asleep. How sad is that?” Buffy asked softly looking down.

“Well there is to be no actual intercourse for a while yet, you need to work on other issues first.” Spike really enjoyed saying that a bit too much, he thought.

Buffy looked pleased at the idea of no sex and Spike wanted to slap her, what 26 year old looked pleased at the thought of not having sex with her partner.

“What is it about having sex that makes you uncomfortable?” Spike began the session and flipped his note pad open and clicked on the tape recorder.

“Having sex doesn’t make me uncomfortable, its Riley’s reactions to things that make me uncomfortable.” Buffy answered.

“Like what?” Spike pressed her.

Buffy looked at him for a moment, he was a professional right? She shouldn’t be embarrassed talking to him, now if only she could get Spike the Cabaña boy out of her mind she’s be fine.

“Riley’s a small town boy from out yonder somewhere, he was brought up differently I guess. He thinks that there’s something wrong with me because I want to have sex other than using the missionary position.” Buffy tried to explain.

Spike could feel the muscle in his cheek tic as he clenched his teeth. How dare someone make her feel like this over something entirely natural?

“It’s perfectly normal to want to experiment with love making.” Spike managed to say without growling.

“Well I thought so, but you don’t know him. He called my vibrator the devil stick when he found it; he threw it out after threatening to mail it to my mother.” Buffy chuckled before continuing.

“She bought it for me.” She explained and Spike gave a small chuckle as well.

“After that it just got worse. Anytime I mention trying something different he just goes nuts asking me if I want to be a whore and be damned forever.” Buffy glanced up at Spike and saw his hard gaze. She immediately began to try and explain.

“I’m not talking about nipple clamps or anything, I just meant stuff like different positions or 69’ing, you know normal stuff, oh God that is normal isn’t it?” Buffy panicked at the end.

Spike had the image of Buffy straddling his face and laid his notepad in his lap to hide the stirrings of a hard on.

“Buffy, nipple clamps are normal if that’s what you want to try.” Spike reasoned kindly.

“There is nothing wrong with wanting to try new things, not between to consenting adults.” Spike stared at her.

I’m a consenting adult Buffy thought, hey Spike do you want to consent? By the way Spike was staring at her Buffy had to wonder did she say that out loud.

“Buffy can I ask a very personal question?” Spike asked softly and Buffy nodded a reply.

“Why are you with Riley?” Spike spoke softly still to take the sting out of it.