**

Chapter 4

“Why are you with Riley?”

“He’s a good man really; he has a heart of gold. I had a couple of bad relationships in the past. Men who used me, and one who turned out to have serious issues and left me after losing my virginity to him so I have to wonder if maybe it is me with the problem? Riley treats me like a princess and I couldn’t ask for more. So maybe sex is my issue and not his.” Buffy pondered.

“Buffy, sex is an important part of a relationship on many different levels. It can be abused as you said but it can be used to convey emotions also.” Spike explained.

“But I’m so caught up on wanting more that maybe I should be thankful for what I’ve got.” Buffy was still pondering.

“Do you orgasm during sex?” Spike asked suddenly.

Buffy flushed.

“Well no.” she answered truthfully.

“During foreplay?” Spike pushed.

“Err…no.” Buffy supplied.

“Has Riley ever made you come?” Spike froze at the crudeness of his language and regretted it.

Buffy gasped slightly as a bolt of desire hit her in her nether regions.

“No.” her answer was a little breathier than she would have liked.

“And you don’t think that that is an issue?” Spike questioned incredulously.

“But maybe it shouldn’t be.” Buffy reasoned.

“Buffy a relationship is based on trust, I don’t think stealing away to have a fumble with a vibrator in order to get yourself off is really the epitome of trust do you?” Spike exclaimed and Buffy blushed again.

“Okay maybe not but what else am I supposed to do?” Buffy demanded.

Spike couldn’t believe the turn the session had taken, he was being so unprofessional.
Buffy sat waiting for an answer, and Spike wanted nothing more to tell her to dump the lunkhead and have steamy wild sex with him on his desk… hang on where had that come from? Spike groaned slightly as he was assaulted with new images.

Buffy was sure she hadn’t imagined the little groan this time.

“I can’t tell you that, all I can do is talk about is your sexual therapy.” Spike provided trying to get back to business.

“What about sexual healing? Does anyone provide that service?” Buffy joked and jumped slightly as Spikes eyes darkened.

“Is that what you’re looking for?” Spike asked wolfishly. Buffy squirmed slightly in her seat, half anticipating and half terrified.

“So, for now I think that you and Riley should try some exercises I’m going to set you. Simple massages and touching and under no circumstances are you to have intercourse.” And like a switch he was back to business.

Buffy gaped at him, wondering if she had imagined it.

Spike wanted to kick himself, he had nearly lost control and now Buffy just looked confused, a bloody great therapist he was.

Buffy got the impression of dismissal and stood, she tried to shimmy her skirt back down inconspicuously but found Spike staring at her.

“Well, thanks for today.” Buffy forced a cheerful voice out and held out her hand in a business like fashion. That’s it, she thought, business like, be professional.

Spike continued to sit, how in hell was he supposed to stand up when he had a hard on the size of the leaning tower of pizza sitting in his pants? Noticing that Buffy wasn’t taking the hint he stood, placing his notepad over the front of his pants.

He reached out to shake her hand and they both jumped at the bolt of heat that laced through them. Unfortunately Spike dropped his notepad, unfortunately Buffy bent to retrieve it, which was how, he thought, when I ask myself later how I got into this situation.

Buffy knelt before him unable to take her eyes of the tent in his pants that was oh so close to her face. Spike groaned again as he saw Buffy’s tongue dart out to wet her lips and he felt his cock twitch. Buffy’s eyes widened as she saw movement in the tent of his pants and let out a breathy gasp of her own.

Trying to break the spell, Spike grabbed the notebook off her and covered his front with it, Buffy having had her view disturbed came back to earth and stumbled backwards.

Spike immediately reached for her, he held his hands out for her and she took hold of them, grateful for the help.

Buffy was so busy trying to pull her skirt down to cover her modesty she didn’t see the notepad on the floor, her foot landed on it, the page slipped and once again she was toppling. Only this time she brought Spike with her, in fact she landed on top of him.

The first thing she felt was his hard on, it was stilling there in all it’s glory, unconsciously she moved against it. Spike growled, low in his chest and Buffy met his eyes. they were hooded with desire and Buffy watched them as she moved only slightly again.

Spike was on his back with the fiery, if not slightly clumsy, blond goddess straddling him and his mind was at war with his body.

You could lose your job and your license for this. His mind argued.

Yeah, but it’d be worth it, his body decided.