**

Chapter 4

“Are you trying to kill me?” Spike asked huskily.

“Huh? Oh I’m so sorry, I slipped…” Buffy flushed scarlet at the question.

“I meant this.” Spike grabbed her hips and surged up, grinding his hard on into her crotch.

Buffy gasped with pleasure and her head fell back a little as she met his thrust with a wiggle of her own.

Spike wrapped a hand around the back of her neck and pulled her to meet him; he crushed her mouth with his own. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and was pleased when she returned the kiss with equal passion.

His hands roamed through her hair and over her shoulders while her hands roamed over his chest, she tugged his shirt from his pants and slid her hands inside, desperate to feel his skin.

Spike hissed as she tugged on a nipple, she was like a woman possessed. Her hands were everywhere as she kissed him passionately. Suddenly the weight on his lower half lessened as Buffy knelt up, with out a word she had opened his pants and pulled out his cock, pulled her underwear aside and sank onto his shaft.

Spike moaned in surprise and pleasure and Buffy took him in to the hilt and rocked slowly against him.

Buffy was in heaven, she decided. Either that or Spike the cabaña boy was back and she had lost her grip on reality. His cock was deliciously big and it filled her in a way that she had only dreamed of. Rising up slightly before sliding back down, Buffy relished the way it hit her G-spot and clit.

Spike could only feel, all rational thought had fled. Buffy was riding him for all she was worth, and fuck was she worth a lot, he decided.

Frantically she ground against the base of his cock, desperate for release Buffy was almost sobbing. Spike could see the desperation in movement and placed his hands on her hips and guided his thrusts more, with him hitting her clit more he soon felt her body tighten as she slammed against him.

“Oh fuck…yes, right there. Spike!” Buffy called his name as she came, the orgasm made more intense as Spike bucked inside her, coming himself. She slid boneless to his chest and they both panted for a few seconds.

The real world came crashing down around Buffy and she quickly scrabbled of him, she stared at him for a split second, lying there on the floor and tears came to her eyes. God she had practically attacked him.

“I’m sorry!” her voiced hitched as she burst into tears; she quickly adjusted herself and fled the room.

Spike stayed where he was for a moment wanting to hurt himself, what had he just done. Taken advantage of a patient, how low was that. So he hadn’t had sex in a while but that was no excuse, and the state of Buffy when she left, he felt disgusted with himself.

He would call her later and make this right. He didn’t know how, but he would.