**

Chapter 7

“So what do you think about trying the massage exercises?” Spike asked. He got up and went to the bookcase behind Buffy; he pulled a book out of a shelf. Buffy turned to look at him, her eyes came level with his ass and Buffy couldn’t help but appreciate the view.

Memories of her shower the previous evening came back, in all her shame she had still gotten herself off by fantasizing about him.

Spike returned to his chair.

“I don’t really trust Riley to stick to the no sex thing to be honest.” Buffy answered sheepishly.

“Well I think…” he stopped talking as he noticed Buffy’s eye glaze over slightly.

“Buffy? Buffy?” He called to get her attention.

“Sorry, huh?” Buffy blushed, oh, way to get caught, she thought.

“Listen Spike, I don’t think that this is going to work.” Buffy said suddenly.

“Oh okay.” Spike answered, surprised.

“I mean I’m sure you’re very good at what you do.” Buffy remembered just how good he was and blushed again.

“Buffy, please, you don’t need to...” he tried to interrupt her but she kept on talking.

“It’s just after what happened, well even before then too. I just can’t get you out of my head, and what with fantasizing about you all the time, it’s just making it hard to be here with you. Without wanting to jump you.” Buffy finished her ramble.

Spike stared, wide eyed at her.

“Oh fuck, I said that out loud didn’t I?” Buffy asked, covering her face with her hands.

“Sorry you were only meant to get the you’re very good at your job part.” Buffy tried to explain.

“Well I think I’d better go.” Buffy stood up at the same time Spike did. They stared at each other for a moment before hell broke loose.

They lunged at each other at the same time. Their mouths melded together as they touched. Spike lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He stumbled to the desk and sat her on the edge. He wasted no time in swiping a hand to remove all of items that occupied it.

Buffy broke the kiss.

“Oh good, fantasy number 10. The desk.” She giggled at the look on Spikes face.

“You really fantasize about me?” Spike asked.

“Hell yeah, all the time. I think I should see a doctor about it, can you recommend anyone?” She asked slyly.

“Well there is this one doctor I know, I’m sure he could help you with all your needs.” Spike smirked as he captured her lips once again.

Buffy tugged his shirt out of his pants and ran her hands over his chest. Spike returned the movement by sliding a hand under her sweater to cup her breast. He pinched her nipple and it pebbled in his fingers. Buffy ground herself into his crotch trying to gain some friction.

Spike slid a hand down to her jeans and popped the buttons; he slid his hand inside and cupped her mound. Buffy wiggled against it almost panting with need.

“Next time, no jeans.” Buffy mumbled to herself as Spike kissed her neck and struggled to get her jeans down.

Buffy growled before pushing Spike back into his chair and hoping down off the desk.
She quickly pulled her shoes off and tugged her jeans down and tossed them on the floor.

She looked at Spike who was sitting slightly dazed in his chair, which was rocking slightly. Buffy gave a wicked smile before approaching him. When she stood in front of him, almost between his knees, she turned away from him, so her back was to him.

She leaned over slightly and grabbed his knees; she tugged them so he scooted forward slightly. She lowered herself into his lap, relishing the feel of his hard cock against her backside.

Spike groaned as she made contact, his hips lifted of there own volition and he thrust against her.

“Take it out.” Buffy whispered as she raised herself up, using the arms of the chair.

Spike quickly freed himself from the confines of his pants and Buffy reached under her to take hold of him. Using his cock to nudge her underwear out of the way she sank down onto his shaft.

Spike was amazed, twice now they were having sex and without foreplay, she was so wet.

Buffy leaned forward to rest her hands on Spikes knees as she rose and fell on Spikes cock, she felt wondrous at the new sensations. She rotated her hips and adjusted the position of her ass as she explored the new things.

Spike hated that he couldn’t see her face but revelled in the feel of her body, he reached a hand around her and slid it up her sweater, and he cupped her breast and thumbed her nipples until she moaned.

“Oh yes, yes Spike.” Buffy moaned without breaking her rhythm.

Spike felt her muscles start to flutter and knew he wouldn’t last long, he slid his arms up to grab her shoulder and pulled her back flush with his chest. He scooted forward a bit more so he could get deeper. With his other hand he slid it between her legs to find her swollen clit.

As he deepened his thrust and quickened his pace he stroked he clit mercilessly. Buffy bit her hand to keep from screaming as she came. Spike buried his face in her neck as he thrust into her twice more before coming.

They slumped together into the chair, panting. Buffy glanced down at her half undressed state and felt shame fill her.

She rose off Spike, almost whimpering as she felt him slid from her; she gathered her clothing and pulled them on. Spike tidied himself up and noticed that Buffy couldn’t look at him.

“Buffy can we talk about this?” Spike asked, he didn’t want her to flee this time.

“Okay.” Buffy answered meekly.