“A new boyfriend?? She has a new boyfriend?!” Spike asked, picking up his shirt and following Buffy towards the bathroom.
“Well… yeah… she’s seventeen now, I cannot tell her not to have a boyfriend.”
“Of course you can!” He put his shirt on over his head. “You’re her sister, you don’t know this guy…”
“That’s what I’m going to do right now…”
Spike sighed.
“Fine, but if he’s a vampire, you’ll slay him, not me.”

~~~~~

Buffy knocked on the door to Angel’s office. Then turned around.
“Spike, stay here, I want to talk to Angel first.”
Spike growled. She smiled and kissed him softly.
“I’ll be back in a second.”
Suddenly the door opened and Angel stood there, staring at them, his arms crossed over his chest.
“Ahem.”
“Oh,” Buffy turned around. “Hey.” Then she passed him and walked to his office. Angel and Spike stared at each other for a second, and then Angel closed the door and looked at Buffy.
“Nice office…” she said. “Mine is much smaller, I applied for a job at a newspaper the other day…” Angel was staring at her with a serious expression on his face. “So… where’s my sis?”
Suddenly the doors to the elevator opened and Harmony appeared with Dawn and Connor.
“…And this is the other way of getting out of the building, so…”
She turned around and saw Buffy.
“Hey Harmony, it’s been a while. I’d appreciate if you could just walk away from my sister…”
Harmony smiled and then dashed out of the room.
“Oh, she was just showing us around the building.” Dawn smiled as she walked towards her sister and hugged her.
Angel turned around and saw Connor standing there. Angel froze.
“Connor, what are you doing here?” He didn’t want to tell Buffy the whole story about his son, and he was just surprised that he knew Dawn.
Dawn turned around.
“What… you two know each other?”
Angel stared at his feet and didn’t say anything. Connor scratched his head.
“He’s… my father.”
“WHAT??!” Both Summers’ exclaimed. Spike suddenly opened the door and ran into the room.
“What’s going on here??”

~~~~~~

Buffy closed her mouth after listening to the whole story. Dawn was still stunned. Spike was playing with a green spring, laying on the couch. He wasn’t worried or surprised about Angel’s story, he was calmer now that he could see what Buffy was doing. He didn’t like to leave her alone with that poof. The only reaction he had was when he found out Dawn and Connor were dating. The spring he was playing with jumped out of his hands and landed, hooking itself in the nose of one of the animal heads hanging along the walls of the office.
He froze there, and then turned around prepared to say something to buffy when Dawn interrupted him.
“Why didn’t you tell me anything of this??” Dawn told Connor, standing up.
“Dawn, don’t get mad at him, I told him not to tell you.” Angel said, trying to calm her down.
“Oh, just great!”
Dawn walked out of the office and Connor followed her. Buffy reacted in that moment, after the door was shut.
“Well… that was a surprise. I come to meet my sister’s boyfriend and I find out that my boyfriend’s alive, my sister’s boyfriend is a vampire’s son and a stupid vampire is his secretary!”
Buffy sighed.
“Just give me the damn information about that damn slayer I came looking for and I’ll get the hell out of here.”
Angel walked towards his desk and picked up a yellow folder with some papers inside. He then walked towards Buffy.
“Here it is… Be care—“
“Yeah, yeah…” She held the folder and gave Spike the keys of her room in the hotel. “Honey could you go get the baggage? I want to get out of this city as soon as possible.”
Spike smiled, kissed her forehead, picked the keys up and left.
“?? Since when do you call him that?” When the doors were closed Angel exclaimed:
Buffy sighed, not wanting to fight with Angel, and picked her coat.
“Buffy, I don’t think Spike’s the best person to—“
“Angel…” she turned around. “Understand this, you were in my life once, then you left me, thinking that everything would be better for me, but you just hurt me. Yeah, you were part of my life and you worried about me and you took care of me, but now, you’re not that part of my life anymore. So what I do with my personal life is none of your business.”
She turned around and walked towards the door. Before she could open it, she stopped and looked at him and said:
“Thanks for the information.”

~~~~~~

“So, what are you going to do with Dawn?” Spike asked Buffy, putting the clothes inside the bag.
“I’m not going to do anything with her. She’s old enough to make her own choices. She told me she wanted to stay here. It seems she fixed her problems with Connor and she wants to spend more time with him.”
She turned around and smiled.
“So, she’s staying here and we’re leaving for San Francisco tomorrow morning.”
“San Francisco?” He smiled.
“Yeah, I’ve always wanted to live there, and I’m sick of L.A, not to mention England.”
“England is a good country…”
“Sure, if you want to listen everyday that accent…”
“Hey!”
“I’m kidding hun,” she laughed, and then kissed him. “I’m kidding.”

The End.