Hot For Teacher

Summary: The title says it all. 3rd in a series after Daddy’s Girl & Bonded Passions.

Disclaimer: I don’t own nothin’!

Feedback: Of course I’d love to hear if my fic has any fans.

Rated: NC-17 OH Yeah!

Thanks: To Pipergirl for betaing and giving me her story idea.

________________________________________


Chapter 2

Spike almost laughed aloud at the confused look on her face. Standing up he turned around and deposited her back in the vacated seat. He bent down to retrieve his necktie, placing it back around his neck, and adjusting it as if he were fully clothed.


Buffy laughed so hard she cried seeing him naked with a tie draped around his neck. *He makes my life so much fun.*


A goofy grin on his face, the temporary brunette lowered his face till he was only inches away from his pupil. Adjusting the glasses on his face, he spoke, “Find something amusing Miss Summers?......Hummm?” When she shook her head no, he returned to the head of the classroom by the board. He picked up one of the dry erase markers and began to write.


After a few moments he turned back around to find her starring openly at his body - elbow on her desk, head propped against her hand, lips slightly parted.


“Miss Summers.”


“Humm?” She responded on autopilot, her body unmoving not even blinking.


“Miss Summers?” He said again a bit more loudly.


“Humm?” She mumbled again as she finally perked up and closed her mouth. “What…huh? What did you say again?” *Damn it what do you want! I’m busy ogling my boyfriend!*


“Buffy this is completely unacceptable.” His voice was so deep it made her loins vibrate. “How do you think you’ll become ‘teacher’s pet’ if you can’t please your teacher?”


With a lifted brow she raised herself out of her chair and laid her form, clad only in shoes and socks, stomach down on the large teacher’s desk. She raised her upper half by leaning on her elbows. Her knees were bent and crossed at the ankles, swinging her lower legs like an innocent girl. Looking him in the eye she challenged him, “Oh, I can ‘please my teacher’ alright.”


Placing a single finger on her shoulder, Spike lightly raced the curvature of her body. His digit, along with his gaze, traveled down to the valley of her lower back and up to the swell of her buttocks where he allowed his whole hand to stroke the smooth flesh. “You sound pretty sure of yourself,” he said as he jumped up on the desk.


Buffy’s legs immediately parted for him. “I’m quite confident Mr. Williams.”


“We’ll just have to test that confidence out then won’t we?” The spectacled vampire placed himself between her legs and began to leave slow wet kisses up her backbone.


When he started his way back down again Buffy laid her head down on her arms and sighed a contented sigh. She closed her eyes and let his tender touches wash over her being.


Spike slid his hands down her sides, around the globes of her ass and onto her thighs. After kneading the firm muscles for a few moments his restless digits made their way to her soaked core.


The amorous school girl moaned in pleasure and tilted her pelvis toward him wanting to give him all the access he needed. When two fingers entered her she began to grind against them. His dick became painfully harder at seeing her body writhe in such an erotic rhythm, fucking herself on his fingers.


Withdrawing his slick fingers he lowered his body to hers positioning his shaft for entry. Pushing just the head in, Mr. Williams brought his arms under hers and took hold of her shoulders, allowing him to force her body back on his cock as he thrust hard all the way in.


They both moaned at the sensation.


Again and again and again, he pushed her body onto his cock. She heard him take a deep breath every time he clenched his rear to pound into her, hitting the sensitive spot inside her. Without warning Buffy came, drenching his rod with her juices, squeezing as hard as her walls could and gasping for air.

Spike withdrew his engorged member from her. Grasping her hips he pulled her up till she was on her hands and knees. Plunging his fingers once again into her sopping channel, he pumped them a few times wetting them thoroughly, placing one of the digits at her puckered opening. The instructor eased in one finger while he placed his steely erection at the entrance to her pussy, sinking both in simultaneously.


“Ahhhhhh!” Buffy’s jaw went slack, eyes closed with the heady feeling of double penetration, and she started to move, pushing back to match his thrusts.


He added a second finger as he began to thrust harder. “Come on baby…come on…come for me…ugh…come with me…UGH…” he chanted. “Now…now…do it, NOW!”


Both the teacher and the student came, shuddering in, around and against one another. Their chests heaved with exhaustion, minds dizzy with satisfaction.


Sitting holding each other on the desktop Buffy thought aloud, “I’ll never be able to work on this desk again.”


“Don’t know about that, Luv. It just might be that doing the bills will just make you want to come find me for a good snog from now on.” The look on his face at this suggestion showed that he was pretty pleased with himself.


“Why is it that I put up with you again?”


“Because you love me… and because I live to love you.” He said planting kisses along her neck and holding her close.


Giving him a loud, wet puckered kiss, she replied mockingly, “Oh yeah, how COULD I have forgotten?”
______________________________________

Fin