Menu
Home
Register
Recent
Categories
Authors
Series
Help
Search
Betas
Links
Find-A-Fic
Twitter
LiveJournal
Top 10
Contact Us
RSS

Site Info
4182 Stories
997 Authors
4466 Members

Newest member: Spirit0fTheW0lf


Guests: 29
Members:

Support




[Reviews - 54]

Printer Chapter or Story | Microsoft Word Chapter or Story | ePub eBook Chapter or Story | For Visually Impaired |


This Has been viewed 3060 times



Click here to darken the background


CHAPTER 5

“I trusted you guys to behave and not touch eachother! Get your clothes on Buffy you’re leaving!” Clara screamed at them from the top of her lungs.

“Oh bloody hell women,” Spike yelled back at her. “You have no authority here! I’ve seen the drugs you do the man you shagged I’ve seen everything! You make her go and I’ll give the authorities something on you!”

Clara scoffed and barged out side the door. Buffy smiled at Spike so surprised at his protection over her. She heard wooden heels come down the hallway and the door open.

“Spikey! Baby what’s going on…” it was Harmony she stopped, her words trailing off as her eyes widen. “YOU BITCH!”

Buffy screamed as Harmony jumped on the now naked Buffy. Spiked watched he couldn’t help getting turned on by seeing naked Buffy and Harmony go at it.

“He’s mine I had him!” Harmony yelled as she rolled on top of Buffy.

“Well obviously not if he’s sleeping with me,” Buffy said pushing her off.

Spike started to chuckled as he tried to pull them apart. “Girls! Girls! Come on now.” He yelled when they refused to get off each other.

“Spike I hate you! I thought you loved me!” Harmony whimpered pulling away and looking into his eyes.

“Listen to me you stupid bint. I’ve neva luved you and I probably never will Ok so move on.”

“But...?” she said starting to tear.

“Just go now…” he said pointing at the door. She didn’t move. “Go! Get out!” she left to the door and slammed it. He let his arm down and looked at Buffy.

She sighed. “I have to use the bathroom.” She said rapping the blanket around her.

“Oh the toilet is all wonky you’re gonna have to use the one upstairs luv.”

“Um… Ok I’ll be back then.” She smiled then made her way upstairs. The bathroom was right next to Cordy’s room trying not to wake her. She’d been in enough fights that night. When she was at least 2 feet infront of the door Cordelia’s door opened. Buffy was shocked at who stepped out with a blanket around him as well.

“Oh hey Buff!” it was Angel scratching his head and trying to hide the red cheeks on his face.

“Angel?” she said giving him a guilty smile as well. She tried not to giggle when Cordy called him back in.

“Uh I have to…” he said pointing behind him.

“No go ahead!” Buffy said giggling just a tiny bit. He grinned at her looking so happy as he went back into the room.

She giggled going into the bathroom. After she used the bathroom she walked back to her room trying not wake anyone else. She opened the door trying not to wake Spike who was sleeping in his bed.

Then she laid down in her bed getting comfortable. She jumped a little when she felt Spike lay down behind her putting his arms around her. She turned her head and kissed him.

“Good night Love,” she whispered.

“Good night Love,” he whispered back as he pulled the blankets over them.


A/N: those of you who know about the Buffy/Jessie situation please read my message in chapter 4!