(Sorry for the shortness of this chapter!)

William worked a slim finger inside her silky heat and groaned at how tight she was. Carefully he stretched her slick walls to prepare her for his body. Buffy moaned and writhed against his fingers, desperate to get more of him inside her.

William’s pants had become intolerably tight with how excited he was for her. Buffy was panting and mumbling incoherently as William undid the ties that held his breeches on, shifting Buffy he tugged his pants down.

Buffy felt his hard manhood on the entrance to her body. He rubbed himself against her coating himself with her moisture to ease his passage. William placed his hands on her hips and aimed his shaft at her dripping core.

Slowly he pressed up as Buffy pressed down, impaling herself on his body. She gasped at the sharp pain that presented itself. Her body felt as though it had been ripped in two.

“The pain only lasts a minute. Tell me when it subsides,” he said soothingly as he rained kisses on her face. Buffy fought the urge to lift herself off of him and run away. She clung to his shoulders, her nails leaving little half moon marks through his shirt. William wildly kissed her face as his fingers brushed against her nub.

“More,” she whispered against his mouth as he started to move inside her, his fingers never stopping their attack on her tiny bundle of nerves.

The pain had gone and left behind was a delicious feeling, one that Buffy could not put into words. Her body felt tight and full but also exquisite. William was careful as he thrust his body in and out of her. He didn’t want to cause her any more pain. Her body was as tight as a glove and clung to him as he thrust out. His control was almost to the point of shattering when he felt Buffy move to meet his thrusts.

He groaned against her throat, his fingers still rubbing circles around her throbbing clit. Buffy whimpered against him and moved harder. William’s other hand was clamped on her hip, his fingertips leaving bruises on her skin. He pressed her harder against the tree, thankful that the tree was a Eucalyptus who’s bark was smooth. His knees started to ache from the angle he was pounding against her but he didn’t care. All that was going through is mind was how hot and tight his beautiful Buffy was.

“Oh God William,” she breathed in his ear as she tightened her inner muscles against him. There was a tightening in her stomach, a feeling that something was building.

“Buffy….Buffy….My Buffy..” he moaned possessively against her neck as he thrust harder against her.

“William!!” She cried as she exploded in her orgasm. She saw fireworks going off in her brain and stars floating in front of her eyes. She clamped down harder on him signally his own orgasm. With a grunt and a tug of her hair he came, shooting his seed inside her willing body.