At 7:35 AM EST, a platinum blonde man in skin tight black jeans, a black t-shirt, and black leather duster sits in seat 2B, awaiting take off of a transatlantic flight from London to New York, speaking harshly into his cell phone.

"Lorne, please tell me again what the hell I am doing cutting my vacation short with my ass on a flight to New York?"

Lorne tried to soothe him, "Come on Spike baby, you know Ethan would not have asked if there had been any other choice. Liam has gone and disappeared and there is a dead line to meet."

Spike was not so easily soothed, "Lorne how difficult could it be for one of the new recruits to interview the pop princess."

Getting aggravated now, Lorne continued, "Spike, Liz Giles is not a pop princess, she is about to become the very reluctant queen of rock and we need this cover before someone else grabs her. She is preparing to leave on a European tour to promote her band’s latest album and this will be the last opportunity to catch her before she is off. Slayer has the number one album in the country, they are a hot ticket and Liz Giles is intensely private. We are damned lucky to get this scoop. You have one week to get the behind the scenes scoop on her, so we can go to print next month."

Wondering why it was always him left holding the bag, "So what, I have to spend the next week 24/7 stalking the diva-to-be to get some unknown scoop that I am sure her attention starved self would be happy to spill over the phone?"

Lorne tried to be calm again, "That is the thing, she won’t spill. She is only agreeing to this because her management has convinced her it will be good for the band. She is quite the private girl and god only knows what she has been promised to give us this type of access."

Spike just kept getting louder, "Oh, so now I am supposed to be her personal shrink, sent to spy for Ethan’s rag. I thought Rayne was a better magazine than that."

Ok, trying for guilt now, "We are Spikeykins, but the readers want what they want and right now they want to know more about one Miss Liz Giles. Ethan says that he has called in a lot of favors for this? He is counting on you; you know that the magazine has been having some problems."

Giving up, "All right, all right dammit Lorne, where do I bloody find her."

'Thank God', Lorne was relieved, "Good boy! Her band, Slayer will be playing at The Crypt this evening. Liz is a long time friend of the owner. She is expecting you to meet her there."