Summery: Well ya see, I was watchin MTV the other day and they're was a Real World marathon on and it was like OMG! The scoobies and every one else should so be on The Real World! Don't blame me, blame Frankie, she's too punk rock. Just thank god that it wasn't a Room Raiders marathon. That would be the makings of one cheesy story. (not that I don't like cheese, metaphorical cheese and real cheese. Cheddar makes the world go round.)
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Joss owns Buffy and MTV owns the concept of The Real World. If I did, I could buy lots of shoes but I don't so I'm stuck with my beat up bubble gum pink high top Chuck Taylor's. Sigh.

The Princess

Buffy Summers needed to get away. Away from daddy. Away from Angel, her father's loyal lackey and her boyfriend. Away from her snotty "friends" if one could honestly even call them that. She needed to get away from the lie of a life she was living and have some fun. What better way than The Real World? It was fun, it was conflict, and it was getting out of the sheltered life she'd hid in all of her 21 years. Okay so The Real World wasn't really like the actual real world out there but it was much more real than her world were everyone had three hundred dollar Prada bags in every color to match every outfit. Now here she was. She'd been selected. Submitted her audition tape, gone through with the interviews and all that was needed and she was on the show. Buffy took a deep breath as she got off the plane. Here it went.

The Bad Boy

William "Spike" Rayne took a puff of his fag and exhaled slowly. Bloody fucking hell. One would think that they'd put a show like this in a place worth going to but no, they put it in a place like Sunnyhell. He sighed heavily and set his bags down next to him. He'd only done the show because his dark princess had told 'im too. Bloody buggering bitch. Caught her in bed with his best friend. He shook his head and took another drag of his cigarette that was stuck between his lips.

The Bubbly Girl

Willow Rosenberg bit her lip as she approached the place she was supposed to wait to meet one of her roommates. she was doing this to help her break out of her shell. She had to do this. It would help her find herself. But what if she didn't like what she found when she found herself!?! Oh oh oh, panic attach coming. Now she was gonna start to mentally ramble. Could one go back to their non-found self once finding themselves? Who knows if she'll even find herself? But then again she could like the person she hadn't found yet and not find it in herself. Argh! All she had to do was clear her mind. She took a deep cleansing breath and waited.

The Jokester

Xander Harris was just thankful to be out of his parent's basement. It was one of the only reasons for doing the show. To get out of his parent's fucking basement. He shook his head and picked up his bags. He turned around to see a beautiful golden haired blonde in a low cut pink summer dress looking just as lost as he was. And that would be one of his roommates. She was gorgeous. He shook his head and sighed. A girl like that would never go for a guy like him ever. Oh well. He was here to have a good time and prove to himself he wasn't a nothing. This wasn't going to be easy.

The Wild Child

Ruby Singer smirked at the panicked red head on the stairs. Poor girl. She looked so up tight and worried. Have to do somthin about that. She was gonna turn this show upside down. The Real World wasn't ready for her yet but she couldn't give a rat’s ass. She was ready for the Real World. At least it wasn't like the show had never seen a young wild, no shame, hottie musician before though. Just never one quite like her. She was carrying enough emotional baggage to last four life times. This wasn't the place she started to work all of this out. She was here for a good time and she'd be damned if that wasn't what she got. She shook her head and started towards the red head. Get ready.

The All American

Reily Finn was walking into this show with the confidence. He was going to charm America with his good looks, All American sensibility and appealing personality. A Real World favorite for the ages. He froze when he spotted a blob of platinum blonde and black. He turned to look at who it was fully. He turned to look at the person fully. Oh great. There stood a cocky looking dude with platinum hair, dressed fully in black, smoking a cigarette. He was going to be trouble. Reily sighed and started towards him. Just great.


The Shy Lesbian

Tara McKay stood quietly, waiting for her roommate. She looked up and looked around. Tara had always naturally been a shy person. Then at the age of sixteen, she realized that she was a lesbian. She was hoping that this would help her express herself more and be able to stand up and say hey! “I’m a lesbian and I’m proud!” As she was looking around, she spotted a built black man coming towards her. She flashed him a shy smile and looked down again.

The Playa

Marcus Williams was fresh out of the ghetto. He’d never really been friends with anyone of another color and had no intention of doing so. He was going on The Real world to represent Compton. These people had no idea what it was like to face the street. He was a playa and hustler. All the people on this show are probably as white and suburban as they come. Like he said, he was here to represent. His thoughts were cut short when he spotted a timid looking white girl with mousy brown hair. Well fuck.


This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

AN: please tell me what u think cause i'm not sure if i wanna continue this story. if u like it, tell me, if u don't well tell me. just freakin review. I WANNA KNOW WHAT U THINK!!!