"Hello," Buffy picked up the phone.
"Hey Buffy," Angel said. Buffy's heart skipped a beat. Okay, so bliss didn't work to well with her memory. She'd been so happy with Spike that she'd completely forgotten about her boyfriend. Oops.
One would think it was simple. Break up with Angel; be all happy, happy with Spike for the rest of one's life. It wasn't so easy for her. She had her father to think about. He'd never forgive her. Angel was the one that she was supposed to marry and play Stepford wife to for the rest of her life. It sure as hell wasn’t what SHE wanted but that didn't matter. She was so used to putting on a fake smile and being daddy's good girl that she had forgotten her option meant anything at all.
"Angel," she said quietly, incase anyone was in the computer room, "What do you want?"
"Wow," Angel said sarcastically, "You sound happy to hear from me. I haven't talked to you in forever and you ask me what I want?"
Buffy took a deep breath, "I'm sorry Angel, I just didn't expect hearing from you. How are you?"
"I miss you," he said simply, "I really wish you would come home."
Buffy let out her deep breath in the form of a silent sigh, "Angel, I'm having fun here. I've made really good friends with everyone and it's an experience. I wanna be able to say I was on the real world and made it through."
Angel shook his head, "Okay Buffy. I don't understand but okay. I love you."
Buffy froze. Shit, "Same goes. Hey, I gotta go. Willow wants to use the phone. Night."
Her avoidance was didn't go unnoticed by Angel, "Okay Buffy. Good night."
"Who was that kitten?" Spike asked, making her jump. He'd been going into the computer room when he'd heard that poof Angel's name. He wasn't spying. He was just being possessive. Yeah that's it. Oh bloody hell. He was beyond turning into a poof, he was a fucking poof.
"N-no one," Buffy stammered, her heart racing,
Spike frowned, "Don't lie to be luv."
Buffy sighed, "Okay Spike. That was Angel."
"What?" Spike raised an eyebrow, "The poof begging you to come back to him?"
"In a sense," Buffy nodded, "You know how I told you I broke up with him? Well, not so much."
Spike's entire face fell, "What? Bloody fucking hell Buffy! Why not?"
Wow, Buffy thought. He gets angry really fast.
"Spike you have to understand," Buffy tried to defend herself even though she knew she was the wrong one, "My father, he would have a heart attach if I broke up with Angel. You know..."
"I don't give a bloody fuck about what your da wants Buffy!" Spike snapped, "I know what I want though and that's for you to break up with the poof!"
Tears started to leek down Buffy's cheeks, "Spike I can't do that."
"Well then," Spike sighed sadly, "Then this luv," He motioned his hands between the two of them, "Is over until you can stand up to daddy dearest and do what you really want."
"Spike please!" Buffy sobbed, "I can't do that to my father! If you only knew what it was like to be me in my family."
"Save me the sob story pet," Spike said bitterly, "For someone who cares." And then he was gone.
Spike stopped when he was out of sight and let out a long agonized sigh. Bloody fucking hell.
Buffy stood there frozen as tears rolled down her face. And it finally blew up in her face. Being daddy’s little girl and doing what he wanted had finally broke her.

**********************************************************

Ruby sat at the piano in the living moping. It was hard not to listen in on a conversation when the two people are yelling. Well, she shrugged; their happiness lasted at least a few days.
A sad smile crossed her lips. Relationships just weren’t worth it. After her relationship with Matt, she’d transformed herself into a hard core Saturday night slut. Love um and leave him. The only way to go.
Her fingers drifted to the keys and she started to play.

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Tell me what does it mean to be alone?
Can't you see me standing staring out from the distance,
hear my cry if you'd only listen...
??

”Kiss me fool, if you can.
And those words, you'd better mean it.
Lady Cool is over there...
Why the spell of secrecy?
God forgive, I can't find out what we did.
Why can't someone like you be someone like me?

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Tell me what does it mean to be alone?
Can't you see me standing staring out from the distance,
hear my cry if you'd only listen...
??

Touch me fool, if you’re allowed.
I'll be dancing in the cold.
It's so cool to play around, take your hand and come with me.
I'm aware that all in love is fair, but that's no reason to make me feel this way.

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Tell me what does it mean to be alone?
Can't you see me standing staring out from the distance,
hear my cry if you'd only listen...
??

Don't ask me somehow to deny it, ooooooooooh,
these feelings are out of control.
Do you know what it's like to want something so bad...
and then having to let it go?
And it hurts me to know that this time in our lives...
so soon will be in the past
and you spend it pretending your playing it cool.
Never knowing,
never knowing,
never knowing what,
what we should've been.

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Tell me what does it mean to be alone?
You've got me wondering if I'm good enough.
Freedom...Giving it up...Especially now

Tell me who should I be to make you love me?
Who should I be? Who should I be? Oooh...
To make you love me?
Who should I be? Who should I be? Oooh...
To make you love me?
Who should I be? Who should I be? Oooh...
To make you love me.........?”

Matt watched her play and sighed. Yeah, he’d been a huge bastard. She was perfect. She’d been his everything but back then, he’d had it tattooed in his brain that being popular equaled happiness. God he was a fucking idiot.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: I promise things will have a brighter future, I really do. Please review if you want more.