Three days had gone by. The whole house was cold, and not in the sense of temperature. Everyone ones patience was wearing thin. Tara, Willow and Xander were trying their very best to keep their mouths shut and act as though everything was normal. Ruby was never around. If lucky, one would get a quick glance of her leaving in the morning or if, and when she came home at night. That wasn’t often.
Matt was completely lost. Everyone was nice enough to him but the glares from Willow and Tara were hard to ignore. Living in a house with the one that got away was even harder.
Buffy and Spike were both miserable. Spike wanted to hold her and never let go but he just couldn’t. His pride was too bloody strong. If she wouldn’t break up with the poof then he wouldn’t budge.
Buffy missed being in Spike’s arms. It was driving her crazy that she wasn’t. She wanted nothing more than to call up Angel and all of her “friends” and her father and let out a big “FUCK YOU” but she couldn’t. When someone spent nineteen years playing one roll, it was hard to break out of character.
The funny part of it all was they’d only been in the house two weeks. This was gonna be one hell of a show.

**********************************************************

Tara and Willow sat out on the deck, watching the sun rise. It had become a morning ritual for them over the last two weeks.
Willow turned to look at Tara to see Tara looking at her. Tara quickly looked away shyly.
“Tara?” Willow asked, still looking at Tara.
She dared to look back over at Willow who was staring at her deeply. The made eye contact and couldn’t look away.
“Yeah?” Tara asked softly.
“I’m gonna kiss you now,” Willow stated.
Before Tara could reply, Willow’s lips had met her’s.

**********************************************************

Ruby sat on Anya’s couch watching TV and eating peanut butter out of the jar. Anya was a waitress she’d meet at the Espresso Pump and they’d instantly bonded. She guessed that’s what accidentally pouring coffee into someone’s lap will do.
“Ruby,” Anya sighed, plopping down next to her, “Not that I don’t love you and all but what the hell are you doing here?”
Ruby spared her a sheepish look, “I needed to get out of the house and your door was open.”
Anya smiled and let out a small laugh, “Girlie, that’s what you’ve been saying for the past few days. Is the blood really that bad between you two that you can't even stand to be in the same house as this Matt?”
Ruby stuck a finger full of peanut butter into her mouth and stopped to pretend to ponder the question. A beat passed and she answered, “Hell yes.”
Anya couldn’t help but laugh, “The orgasm must have been really bad.”
Ruby’s eyes widened slightly before she smacked Anya upside the head playfully, “Shut up!”
Anya shrugged and stuck her finger into the peanut butter jar, bringing out a glob of the thick orangish-tan condiment, “You know Ruby, forgiveness isn't for the person you're forgiving. It’s for you.”
Ruby paused and looked at Anya. For someone whose glass seemed to only be half full, she sure was insightful.
“Maybe,” Ruby said quietly. Yeah, maybe, just maybe Anya was on to something.

**********************************************************

Spike turned to see Matt enter the room. He flashed him a small smile that dropped almost instantly. There wasn’t a bloody thing to smile about.
“Hey man,” Matt sighed.
Spike nodded, “Hey.”
“You okay?” Matt dared to ask.
Spike gave a short, “Bloody hell. What do you think?”
Matt nodded, “I know the feeling. She hates me.”
“From what I heard, she should,” Spike told him flatly.
Matt nodded again, “I know I’d hate me. I’m a stupid fuck.”
Spike smirked slightly and held up his beer, “Here’s to being stupid fucks.”
“Here, here,” Ruby smirked as she entered the room, Anya coming in after her.
“Ruby.” Matt said quietly.
Spike smirked at her, “Haven't seen you around in days.”
Ruby shrugged, “I’ve been thinking.”
Spike was about to open his mouth to let out a sarcastic comment about her thinking but was cut off by Ruby warning look, “Leave please.”
Spike sighed and sat up before grumbling, “Fine. Kick me out of the bloody living room then.”
Ruby could only laugh, “Just did Bleached Wonder now out.”
Once her was gone Ruby turned Anya who was sitting there just observing, “You too Ahn. Out.”
She sighed, “Fine. Can I at least watch the make up sex?”
Ruby paled slightly before hissing, “There will be no fucking makeup sex now out!”
Anya sighed heavily and shook her head, “Fine, fine, fine. If you say so Ruby,” she started to leave but first turned around once more before adding, “Happy orgasms!”
Ruby turned bright red with anger and pointed coldly at the door.
Once she was sure Anya was gone she turned to Matt, “I wanna talk to you.”
He nodded and sat down, “Okay then let’s talk.”
Ruby took a deep breath before beginning, “I don’t like you Matt. I don’t think I will ever have any good feelings for you ever again but this isn't about that. Anya said something to me earlier that really got me to think and god help me if you make a sarcastic comment about me and thinking I will kill you. Now, as I was saying. She helped me realize that if I were to forgive you it wouldn’t be for you. It’d be for me. It would life this huge weight that I’ve been carrying around for four years. So Matt, that’s why I’m forgiving you. I’m forgiving you for using me and leading me on and making me think that I was something worth a second look.” She shrugged slightly, “You're forgiven.”
Matt was too stunned to speak. He just nodded mutely. Ruby smiled slightly and started out of the room.

********************************************************

Anya sighed heavily and said to herself, “She’s so stupid. It’s all about the make up orgasms.”
“Uhh,” Xander stuttered, “Hey?”
Anya turned and smiled at him brightly, “Oh hello! I’m Anya and I enjoy money and orgasms.” She paused for a second then asked, “Will you give me many pleasurable orgasms?”
Xander stared at her wide eyed. Did she just say what he thought she said.
A “well?” look formed on her face, “Well will you or shall I look elsewhere?”
Yeah she did, “N-no…okay.”
Anya smiled brightly, “Wonderful! We can go to my apartment and have sexual intercourse many times.”
Xander nodded. And here he thought he was unlucky.

**********************************************************

The doorbell rang and Buffy sighed heavily. She got up off the couch and went to answer it. The door opened and Buffy’s world froze.
“Hello sweetheart.”
Buffy forced a small awkward smile over her lips, “Angel.”

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: Well that was a happier chapter than the last few but people, it’s the real world. Nothing is fluffy. Angel coming for a visit can never equal good though. Hmmm, I wonder what it’ll happen next?