Tonight they skipped right over The Bronze and drove out to LA.
Angel had insisted tagging along with them all much to Buffy’s protest. Tonight was gonna be fun. Not, Buffy thought with a sigh. Oh well. She had wanted to talk to Angel in private, okay well as best as she could with the cameras but this could be better.
They reached a club called Belly that Buffy had suggested to them and started inside. The thing about being on The Real World was you never had to wait in line. The cameras got you in anywhere, anytime.
“Oooh,” Ruby said delightedly, “I’m gonna go see if I can get myself in the VIP room.”
“In that dress?” Willow laughed, “Ruby, you’ll have no problem at all.”
Ruby smirked, “Yeah, you're completely right. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”
Matt watched her go with a painful look on his face. He wanted nothing more than to grab her by the arm and haul her in and give her the kiss that he’d wanted to give her for four years. He wanted to tell her that she’d never look at another man as long as he was around and take her home and show how much he really did love her. But he couldn’t. She had already disappeared into the crowd. He sighed and turned to the people he was with before heading over to the bar to get completely plastered, “I need a drink.”
“Dance with me Xander,” Anya insisted, grabbing his arm.
He nodded and kissed her cheek, “Okay. We’ll see you guys later.”
They all gave the couple a nod.
Willow and Tara soon followed leaving Buffy, Spike, Angel and Riley. Not so good.
“I’m gonna find Matt,” Spike announced, a drink sounding incredibly good at the moment.
“Okay,” Buffy said quietly, not really wanting him to go.
Riley soon spotted a girl as the not so comfortable small talk started, “I’m gonna go buy her a drink. See you all later.”
That just left Buffy and Angel.
Buffy took a deep breath and was about to start when she caught a glance of platinum. She turned to see Spike talking to a beautiful brunette at the bar. She laughed at something he’d said and put her skanky hand on his arm. She didn’t stop there though, her fingers started to rub circles. Buffy was internally fuming. The slut! She just didn’t know if she was talking about Spike or Miss Skanky Ho. All of her breaking up with Angel plans flew out of the window when Miss Skanky Ho leaned in and whispered something in Spike’s ear, making him smirk and raise an eyebrow.
“Dance with me,” Buffy said suddenly, turning to Angel, “I just missed you so much over the two weeks.”
Angel smiled and nodded, “I missed you too baby.”
With that, they were on the dance floor. Buffy was going to but on a show that Spike would NEVER forget.

**********************************************************

“Whatcha lookin at?” the girl Spike had come to know as Cecile asked. She turned her gaze to look where he was looking at, spotting a pretty blonde dancing suggestively with a tall, hunky brunette man. She turned back to Spike before asking, “Ex?”
Spike snorted defensively, “Yeah bloody right. Like I’d ever date a chit like her.”
Cecile laughed, “Oh so she turned you down huh?”
He didn’t answer, “You wanna get out of here luv?”
She smiled, “Okay.”
Spike gave one last pained look back at Buffy and Angel before following Cecile out of the club.

**********************************************************

Buffy was almost in tears she watched him leave. As she watched her leave with another girl. It was what she deserved though. Who the hell did she think she was do this to people? She wasn’t anything special. She was just a scared little girl that didn’t know anything. If he wanted to be with another girl than fine. He wasn’t her boyfriend. If it made him happy then she guessed she’d just have to swallow down all of her pain and be happy for him. Because it was what she deserved.

**********************************************************

Spike and Cecile arrived at her apartment about ten minutes later. The second they got into the door, they were on each other. Their lips met for a fiery kiss but to Spike it wasn’t right. It wasn’t with the right person that was. He mentally slapped himself. He had a beautiful woman ready and willing. That’s all that bloody well mattered.
They staggered into the bedroom, still kissing.
She pulled away and pushed him down on the bed, kneeling down in front of him, unbuckling his belt and freeing his straining erection. She wasted no time at all being taking him into her mouth and started to blow him.
Spike closed his eyes and threw his head back, entangling his fingers in soft golden hair. Wait…golden? It didn’t matter he just went with it. He was getting closer and closer ever second. Finally as he started to cum, he called out, “Buffy!”
Cecile pulled away quickly and spit his cum at him, “What did you call me?”
“Cecile…?” he answered sheepishly.
Cecile sighed, “So Buffy’s the girl from the club right?”
Spike sighed back and nodded, “Bloody hell, yes okay?”
Cecile smiled, “Okay well why don’t you put your pants back on and we’ll talk about it.”
He nodded and sighed once more, “Fine.”
An hour later, Spike had poured his heart out to the brunette.
“Wow,” Cecile stopped to think about what had happened to him, “That really sucks.”
Spike gave a snort, “Bloody hell yes!”
Cecile sighed, “If she really doesn’t want to be with Angel though Spike, and she really has feelings for you which I say she’s a stupid bitch if she doesn’t, then she’ll find her way back to you.”
Spike turned to look at her with hopeful eyes, “You think?”
She nodded and smiled warmly, “I know.”

**********************************************************

Riley waited until Buffy had gone to the bathroom before approaching Angel.
“Hey man,” Riley smiled.
Angel flashed him a brief smile back, “Hey.”
“Listen, we men have to watch each other’s backs,” Riley started, “So let me tell you this now. You know Spike?”
Angel gave a snort, “The bleached idiot? Unfortunately.”
“Well,” Riley continued, “Buffy and him have been sleeping together.”
Angel’s face fell, “What?”
Riley nodded, “Yeah, since the first night.”
Angel’s dumbfounded expression turned to one of anger, “I knew it!”
That must have been the main reason I hated him instantly, Angel mused angrily.
“Like I said,” Riley repressed a smirk, “We men have to look out of each other.”
Angel nodded, “Thanks man.”
Riley nodded back, “We’ll I’m gonna get back to my lady. I hope you and Buffy get this worked out.” Yeah right but hey, maybe he’d punch Spike’s face in. Riley mentally smirked. That would be funny.
When Buffy got back from the bathroom she was greeted with the sight of a VERY angry looking Angel.
“You whore!” he yelled.
Buffy stopped and stared at him. Shit, “What the hell Angel! What did I do?” Play it innocent.
“You know damn well what you did Buffy!” he fumed, “You fucked Spike!”
oh great. This wasn’t how she pictured this but she’d make due. She took a deep calming breath and nodded, “Yes I did Angel and I enjoyed every second of it. He makes me happy.”
“And I don’t?” Angel demanded.
Buffy shook her head, “No, no you don’t. You haven’t in quite sometime.”
This just seemed to make him angrier, “Fine Buffy. If you want to slum around in the mud for a while you just go ahead. You know where you can find me when you come to your senses.” With that he stomped away.
Before he was out of ear shot she called out, “I already have Angel! This was coming to my senses!”
He turned around and gave her a sad look before he was gone.
Buffy watched him go. a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. She was free. Well, almost but it was enough for now. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. It felt good too. Damn good.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: another chapter done. I know, I know, you're all probably thinking, what the hell was Spike thinking but it had to be done. It’s not like he actually went through with it though. I had a hard enough time writing that little bit. It was unnatural. Shudder.
I hope you're all liking it. And I wanted to thank everyone for reviewing. I’m gonna start to go get ready for my hot date tonight soon. That means you all get to hear me ramble on and on about it in my next authors note lucky you, lol.