Ruby walked into the house with the widest smile on her face any of them had ever seen on her. Instead of the dress she’d been wearing the night before, she was dressed in a pair of baggy, clearly men’s jeans and a worn out Green Day concert tee.
“What happened to you?” Willow giggled.
Ruby’s smile turned dreamy and plopped down on the couch next to Tara. She shook her head no, “I can't tell you.”
A few beats passed. Ruby looked like she was going to burst.
Tara sighed, “You look like you're ready to pop. N-now what happened?”
Ruby let out an excited giggle, “I fucked a rockstar last night.”
Willow laughed, “Ahh, I see. Who was it?”
A look of pure giddiness crossed the brunettes face, “Adam Savage.”
Tara raised an eyebrow, “You mean the lead singer of The Qwick Kix’s?”
Ruby nodded enthusiastically, “Yeah and let me tell you this. The man is a god. He can do this thing with his ton…”
Willow jumped up and pointed an accusing finger at Ruby, “TMI! Too much information!”
“What is?” Matt asked, entering the room.
Ruby lit up, knowing she got to tell the tale again, “I had long, hot, kinky sex with a rockstar last night.”
Matt blinked at her. Okay not what he wanted to hear. Now all he wanted to do was throw Ruby over his shoulder, take her into the bedroom and ravage her. To erase any trace of the other guy way. Again, he couldn’t. It REALLY sucked to be him.

**********************************************************

“We need to talk.”
Buffy looked away from her book to see Spike standing.
“Okay,” she said quietly.
Spike pulled out a chair at the table and sighed.
They stared at each other for at least a minute straight. Buffy finally broke the silence after taking a sip of her latte, “You said we needed to talk, well then talk.”
“I was with another woman last night,” Spike stated.
Buffy wanted to cry. She’d known of course but here it came. Here was the part where he told her than he was over her and that she was nothing to him, “I know. I saw you two leave.”
He sighed and nodded, “And she gave me a blow job.”
“Spike I know what I did to you was painful but please, find another way to hurt me back other than describe your sexual exploits with Miss Skanky Ho,” Buffy whispered, looking down.
“And when I came, I called out your name,” he finished.
Buffy’s head shot up, “Huh?”
He smirked, “It made me realize Buffy that I don’t want anyone but you, Peaches be bloody damned. You're mine.”
Buffy smiled before announcing, “I broke up with Angel last night.”
Spike’s entire face lit up. He was on his feet in a second. He pulled Buffy out of her seat, into his arms and spun her around for the whole Espresso Pump to see.
“Spike,” Buffy whispered.
“Hmm?” he asked. He stopped spinning but wouldn’t let her go.
“I am yours.”
One thought crossed both of their minds. Where did I go right?

I'm always too late
I see the train leaving
I'm always laughing
When it's not cool to smile

I'm always aiming
But somehow keep missing
So how did you get here
Something is wrong

Where did I go right
How did I get you
How come all this blue sky around me
And you found me
Where did I go right
How did I get you
I don't know how I did
But somehow now I do

I'm always driving
Forget where I'm going
Should have turned left
But I was singing some song
And I, I am arriving
As everyone's leaving
But there you are waiting
Something is wrong

Makes no sense to me
No it isn't clear
But somehow you're standing here
Something gets to me
It's that nothing is wrong

Where did I go right
How did I get you
How come all this blue sky around me
And you found me
Where did I go right
How did I get you
I don't know how I did
But somehow now I do

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

A shot but happy chapter just for all you people who keep the wonderful reviews coming. Okay so anyways, I had my date with skater hottie and it was wonderful so I came home and wrote this little ditty just for you all cause I was in such a good mood. I only had one problem though, skater hottie was wearing hot pink shoe laces but hey, I own a shirt that says “Tough Guys Wear Pink” so I guess that’s okay.