“Yo Red,” Willow looked up to see a gorgeous brunette girl dressed in a jean mini so short that it would probably make Britney Spears blush and vintage Rolling Stones tee that ended right below her belly button to show off a rainbow butterfly tattoo. Willow would never admit it to herself because it would launch her into another panic attack but she was checking this girl out.
Willow flashed her a smile, “Hello. My name’s Willow.”
The girl returned her smile, “Ruby. I would be one of your roomies for this thing.”
Willow giggled slightly, “I figured that. Nice to meet you Ruby.”
“Same goes Red,” Ruby smirked, “Ready to head “home”?”
“Does sound kinda weird doesn’t it?” Willow laughed somewhat nervously, “You know, things would be a lot easier for me if you’d act even the slightest bit nervous.”
Ruby laughed and smiled at Willow, “Sorry babe but this girl is 100% nerve free. I was born to do shit like this. America ain’t ready for Ruby Singer.”
Willow smiled warmly at Ruby, “But you're ready for America right?”
Ruby looked away and laughed, “Hell yeah.”
**********************************************************

Buffy bit her bottom lip nervously. Was she really doing this? Exposing herself for America? Oh come on now Buffy, she chided herself. None of that now. This is what you signed up for. Gonna show America that you're not a stuck up little rich girl but a grown independent woman and the world better look out because she was coming.
“Hey,” a male voice said, pulling her out of her thoughts.
Buffy smiled as she looked over her roommate. He was goofy looking but cute guy that looked like he had a few good jokes up his sleeve. Could be fun, “Hi, I’m Buffy Summers.”
“Xander Harris,” he introduced, “Nice to meet you Buffy.”
“Nice to meet you too Xander,” Buffy smiled brightly, showing off what two thousand dollars of dental work could do, “You ready to get going? I wanna meet everyone. This is just so exciting!”
Xander laughed and nodded in agreement, “That it is Buffster. Let’s get this show on the road. In this case, literally.”
Buffy nodded and picked up her bags, “Let’s do this.”
**********************************************************

Spike inwardly groaned as he saw some over grown, corn-fed, poofer approach him. He was gonna have to live with that? Bloody hell.
“Hey mate,” Spike greeted, trying for a peaceful meeting, “’M Spike.”
Reily frowned, “Reily Finn. What the hell kinda name is Spike?”
Spike scowled. So bloody much for peaceful, “A better name than Reily Captain Cardboard.”
Reily matched his scowl, “Call me that again and you’ll be sorry.”
Spike smirked and tossed his fag aside, picking up his bags in the processes, “I’m sure I will be Captain.”
Reily glowered, “Let’s go.”
Spike nodded and they were off to the house.
**********************************************************

“H-hello,” Tara stuttered nervously when she saw the tall black man in front of her. He had such a hostile aura.
Marcus was about to open his mouth and let out a harsh greeting but something about her timid demeanor melted all of his enmity, “Hey girl. Name’s Marcus.”
Tara eased a bit, “T-Tara, my n-name is T-Tara McKay.”
He smiled at her, “Good to meet you Tara. Ain’t no reason to be all nervous up in here.”
She nodded slightly and casted her gaze downward, “I’m j-just a little s-scared.”
“Naw boo, nothin to be scared about. Let’s go check out our new crib and the rest of our roomies.”
Tara smiled shyly and nodded, “O-okay. Let’s g-go.”
**********************************************************

Spike and Reily were the first to reach the house.
“Bloody hell…” Spike muttered as they entered the huge house. It was enormous. A bloody mansion.
“Can say that again,” Reily agreed, “Man.”
Spike picked up his bags and wandered further into the house. He finally reached a large living room. Living here wouldn’t be so bad.
“Helloo…” A female voice sing songed, “Anyone home?”
Ruby and Willow worked their way through the large apartment in compete awe until they found themselves in a large living room.
“And that would be a yes,” Ruby licked her lips, looking over the platinum haired hottie. Where did she sign up for a ride with him?
“Hi!” Willow started to introduce herself, “I’m Willow and this is Ruby. She’ll probably tell you that after she’s finished drooling.”
Ruby laughed but not before flashing a quick scowl at Willow, “Yes my name is Ruby and could you turn around so I can check out your as…” Ruby’s sentence was cut short when she spotted the shiny grand piano in the room, “Ooh.” She wandered over to the piano. It was beautiful.
Spike’s smirked faded. Oh great. Finds the bloody piano more attention worthy than my ass. Have a bloody fucking fantastic ass, he reassured himself. He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of soft piano music and even softer sung words.

“Don't only wanna dream about you, yeah
but a dream like this should never be this hard
if I should live this life without you, yeah
I'd come back and try it from the start.”

”And I'll show you love
Because we're all alone
Put business aside
For life passes by
And I'll part your hair
When it's in your eyes
Love
Little red houses down under in my mind
Got an 8x10 for ya to sign.”

Ruby came out of her music trance and flashed her two roommates a sheepish smile, “Sorry. I see a musical instrument I can play, I play it.”
She then noticed they’d been joined by a very all American jock strap looking dude. She didn’t like him, “Hi, I’m Ruby.”
“Reily,” he said with a boyish smile, “Nice to meet you. You can really play.”
Ruby nodded and smirked, “That I can.”
“Hello?” Buffy called out as Xander and her entered the house. She was greeted with the sounds of music and voices.
“In here!” Willow called out.
Buffy and Xander both followed the voice into a large living area. There were four people besides them there.
“Hello,” Buffy smiled brightly, “I’m Buffy Summers.”
Reily was in love. She was beautiful. That was the girl he was gonna marry.
Spike was having similar thoughts. The girl was a golden goddess standing there glowing in her little pink dress and her golden spun hair. Then he noticed Captain Cardboard gawking and jealously stirred inside of him. Oh bloody hell! He just learned the chit’s name and he was already jealous of another guy looking at ‘er? Loves bitch all the way.
Buffy looked at the people around her. A pretty brunette that looked like she was pretty wild, a cute red head that looked like someone Buffy could confide in, there was Xander, next there was an All American looking hottie. Someone daddy would approve of. Uck. And then there was him. He was absolutely gorgeous standing their dressed in black with his bleached hair and razor cheek bones that would make any model pee green with envy.
“’Ello kitten,” Spike smirked, “Names Spike.”
Ruby smirked to herself. Yeah, one could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife. They would hook up for sure.
Buffy smile, “It’s Buffy not kitten, Spike.” Oops that came out WAY bitcher than intended.
Spike smirked again, “Kitten has claws huh?”
Buffy couldn’t suppress a smile, “Like razorblades.”
Okay now Reily was mad! How dare that son of bitch just flirt with her like that right in front of them all?
“Looks like were all here,” Marcus said as him and Tara reached the room full of people.
Tara looked around shyly at her roommates. They all looked nice enough. Her eyes rested on the pretty red head in the corner. If only.
“Hey y’all,” Marcus started to introduce himself, “Marcus.”
“A-and I’m T-Tara,” said timidly.
The introductions went around again for the hundredth time that day.
“Okay,” Ruby clapped her hands together, “Now that we got that all settled, who’s up for the hot tub?”

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.
********************************************************************************************

AN: If u all want me to continue please tell me. That’s my one request. Anywho, next time on The Real World a bunch of hot people strip down to bathing suites, get into a hot tub and they’re will be some sexual acts between two people. I just ain’t tellin ya who. Oh yeah, the song clipit in that chapter was Fefe Dobson's 8 x 10.