Ruby was in a particularly good mood. Not only did she get to look extremely hot in her little turquoise bikini with a big gold star on the but and left breast but she got to look hot on national TV. She looked herself over in the mirror for the last time. Okay, sexy as ever. In the words of Jimi Hendrix, Foxy Lady. She turned around to see Buffy, her roomie, wrapping a towel around herself. Ruby mentally shook her head. Why the hell would someone with a body like that, want to cover it up? Ruby faulnted her's every chance she got.
"Hey Buff," Ruby said, "Let's see what you're packin."
Buffy smiled slyly, hiding her embarrassment, "You'll just have to see with the others."
Ruby smiled a knowing smile and nodded, "Okay but I still don't see the point of not showing off one's body if one's body looks anything like yours or mine. Or Spikes."
Buffy laughed and nodded, "He is a piece of salty goodness."
"Buffy Summers!" Ruby playfully scolded, "I didn't see you as a swallowing kinda girl!" With that, she turned to head out of the room.
"Huh?" Buffy stopped, "Wait! What do you mean swallowing type of girl? All I said was salty goodness!"
Ruby just laughed and shook her head, "Oh Buffy, you crack me up."
"Ruby!" Buffy whined, "Tell me!"
"Okay Buffy, you're what, nineteen?" At Buffy's nod, Ruby continued, "Okay sweetie, you've given a blow right?"
Buffy looked around the room, avoiding eye contact with Ruby.
"Oh, oh," Ruby laughed, "Okay here's how it is. The taste is salty sweets."
"Oh ewww Ruby!" Buffy made a blah face which made Ruby burst into laughter once again.
"Shut up!" Buffy laughed, "It's not funny!"
This only made Ruby laugh harder.
**********************************************************

Spike was just thankful he wasn't bunking with Captain Cardboard. Harris seemed like a nice enough bloke. Anything was better than Riley.
He'd just innocently been heading out to the hot tub when he walked passed Ruby and Buffy's room and caught their conversation. He smirked to himself as he listened to them talk. Piece of salty goodness eh? Well if he was something Buffy wanted to lick, he wasn't going to stop her.
**********************************************************

Tara watched Willow wistfully. She was so sweet and pretty and perfect and…straight. Thing could never just go her way could they? She meets the perfect girl that only has one flaw. Her sexuality. Tara didn’t feel inclined to tell her roommates that she was a lesbian. When it came out, it came out. No. telling them straight out had to be part of her new “I’m a Lesbian and I am proud!” thing and hey, what better place to tell six strangers that you're attracted to woman than in a hot tub right?
Willow sighed as she glanced at Tara. What was wrong with her? She’d only known the woman for give or take a few minutes, an hour and she already felt attached to her. Tara was so sweet and kind and gentle. Maybe she could help Willow find herself. She glanced over Tara once more, letting her gaze linger over her body. Oh goddess.
**********************************************************

“What’s your problem man?” Marcus asked as Riley babbled on and on about what an ass Spike was. Personally, for a white guy, Spike was pretty fly. Oh man, that sounded bad. Like that one song Pretty Fly for a White Guy. Marcus inwardly shuttered. All he was saying was that Spike could hang. Riley on the other hand could not.
Riley turned to Marcus and sighed, “All I’m saying is that he seems like bad news. Besides, did you see the way he was leering at Buffy?”
Marcus hung his head. And the truth comes out, “Man, you're just pissed cause Buffy was responded to home boy’s signals all while tossing yours aside. She ain’t your girl so let it go.”
Riley was fuming. How dare this wannabe gangster stand here and tell him that Buffy purposely dodged his signals and responded to Spike’s? “Whatever man. I’m heading out to the hot tub.”
Yeah. Whatever.
**********************************************************

Ruby and Buffy were the last to the hot tub on the deck.
“Hey all,” Ruby smirked, “Ready to have some fun?”
“You know it baby,” Xander smiled, “I got a million bad jokes up my sleeve just for this occasion.”
Ruby smiled as she stepped into the hot tub, giving the people a moment to admire her body. And they did. Oh Xander, silly, silly Xander, “Not what I meant Harris. We’re getting down and dirty tonight and I personally find it fun to play in the mud.”
“I found this out the hard way,” Buffy giggled, still clutching her towel, waiting for Ruby to finish getting in.
“I heard,” Spike smirked, making Ruby burst out in a fit of giggles. Oh funny.
Buffy turned as bright red as a cherry tomato, “Um, oopsies?”
“No need for that pet,” Spike smirked again, “Though, it’s kinda sexy. You all flushed like that. Might just become a hobby of mine.” No one missed the double meaning. He didn’t just want to make her flush in embarrassment.
“You getting in?” Willow asked, Buffy’s reluctance to let go of the towel noticed by everyone.
Buffy nodded and slowly started to step into the hot tub, towel still in tact. Once the water reached were the towel ended she unwrapped herself, revealing her soft, petite body that was adorned in a pure white bikini that contrasted against her goldenly tanned skin.
Spike’s breath caught in his throat. She was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen. If he ever saw Dru again, he’d bloody well thank he for making him do this show. All he wanted to do was bury himself deep within her and never leave. Bloody hell. Being with her but not with, with her was going to be torture. He’d rather have a railroad spike through the head.
“Okay,” Ruby smiled, grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniels she’d snagged from the kitchen before getting in, “Here’s the million dollar question. Hookups, possibility or not?”
“Bloody hell yes!” and a “Major no!” came at the same time. The two people who had said it, looked at each other. Spike and Buffy locked eyes.
“And why not luv?” Spike raised an eyebrow, trying his best to hide his disappointment.
Buffy looked down into the water, “Well because I have a serious boyfriend back home, that’s why.”
“Do you love him?” Willow asked, surprising everyone.
Buffy looked up, her eyes growing slightly cold, “What kinda question is that?!”
“Sorry,” Willow smiled sheepishly.
Riley and Spike were angry now. Two basic thoughts crossed both of their minds. She had a boyfriend and not for much longer.
It didn’t go unnoticed by Ruby that Buffy had never really answered Willow’s question. Huh, interesting. Ruby mentally shook her head. Enough of the seriousness. She grabbed the bottle and spoke up, “Truth or dare anyone?”
An hour and a half and a two bottles of Jack Daniels later, Reily had called them all sick fucks and went to bed, Ruby had licked Marcus’s foot, Xander had run around the house stark naked, dripping wet, Willow had confessed that she was unsure with her sexuality; thrilling Tara and a bunch of other weird truths or dares. Finally, on Buffy’s turn, she made a HUGE confession.
“You're kidding me!” Ruby giggled, looking at Buffy.
Buffy blushed bright red, “Nope. This girl is 100% untouched. Virgin all the way.”
Spike had nearly cum right in the hot tub at that confession. Oh bloody hell.
“Okay moving on…” Buffy really wanted to change the subject.
“Okay, okay,” Willow agreed, “We’re making Buffy uncomfortable.”
“Yes, yes we are,” Buffy sighed, “Okay now, Ruby, truth or dare?”
“Dare all the way baby!” Ruby laughed.
Buffy smiled wickedly and look at Xander, “Give Xander a thirty second topless lap dance.”
Xander, who had been in his own little drunken world, was snapped out quickly by that.
Ruby raised an eyebrow at him and stood up, “Up to it Harris?”
At his mute nodded, she untied her bikini top and it was on.
Okay this was nice, Xander decided as Ruby hopped onto his lap and started grinding away. REALLY NICE. Thirty seconds went by all to quickly for Xander’s opinion.
“And, three, two, one,” Willow counted down.
Ruby let out a giggled and hopped of Xander’s lap, giving him a wink and leaving him with an unwillable hard on. Oh great.
“Okay, that was fun,” Ruby giggled, “Truth or Dare Spike?”
Spike raised an eyebrow and smirked, “Dare. ‘M a dare kinda man.”
“Okay Mr. Man,” Ruby smirked, “I dare you to kiss Buffy for thirty seconds.”
Buffy let out a giggle. Did she not mention that her and alcohol were unmixy? She was drunk and she REALLY wanted to kiss Spike. That combo equaled go for it baby! Before Spike knew what hit him, he had an armful of Buffy.
Heaven. Spike had died and gone to bloody fucking heaven. He deepened the kiss, probing her bottom lip, demanding entrance to her mouth. She happy applied, opening up her mouth and accepting him in. She let out a small moan and wrapped her arms around his neck. Buffy could get used to this. He was an amazing kisser. She wanted more. She’d have more.
“Uhh, g-guys?” Tara stammered, “It’s b-been forty-f-five seconds.”
They got no response.
“Hey Willow?” Ruby asked, “Can I sleep in Tara and yours room tonight?”
Willow blushed and nodded, “Yeah. Not a problem.”
Ruby laughed and nodded thanks, “Okay. We better leave them alone now.”
Tara, Willow, Xander and Marcus nodded in agreement and followed Ruby out of the hot tub.
**********************************************************

Their lips never breaking contact, some how, Buffy and Spike managed to get into her room with out ripping off each other’s bathing suites and fucking on spot. Spike wasn’t quite as drunk as Buffy and wanted to make her first time gentle. He WAS drunk enough not to realize that he was taking her drunk.
“Spike,” Buffy moaned as he lied her down on her bed. Or at least he thought it was her bed.
“Shhh kitten,” he whispered huskily, “Let me take care of you.”
She nodded dumbly and threw her head back in pleasure when she felt Spike tracing random patterns on her inner thigh, “Please…”
Spike knew exactly what she wanted but he wasn’t ready yet. He started to untie her bikini top but found it to be in a knot. This wouldn’t do. He grew impatient and ripped it off, making Buffy gasp. He didn’t noticed. He was too mesmerized by the sight of two supple mounds of flesh that ended in rosy peaks. Unable to resist himself, he took on into his mouth making Buffy mewl in pleasure, “Spike please…I need you.”
“I know what you need,” he murmured, releasing one nipple to give the other equal treatment. While he worked on her left breast, his hands snuck down to remove Buffy’s bikini bottoms. He happily found that she was sopping wet. Still sucking on one peak, he slipped a finger into her untouched hole and started to pump while he worked her clit with his thumb.
“Oooooh god,” Buffy moaned helplessly, “Mmmooooorrrreeee.”
Spike added another finger, giving her what she wanted and working her closer and closer to the release she wanted.
“Sssssspppppiiiiiiikkkkkeeeeee!” she wailed out as she came. She slowly started to come down from her high, panting harshly.
As her breathing started to stabilize, Spike crawled on top of her, taking precaution not to squish her, lining his aching erection up with her dripping opening. Once he was sure she was ready, he slowly started to slide in. once he reached her virgin barrier he stopped and looked down at her.
It was uncomfortable for sure but Buffy was to high to even care. She locked eyes with him and nodded, giving him the okay to go, “Spike.”
With that, he surged forward, breaking it. She cried out in pain but Spike caught it by crushing his lips to her, trying to distract her. He stopped once more to let her adjust to his size. After a few moments Spike was sure he was going to die if he didn’t start to move. He didn’t get a chance to ask her if she was okay because Buffy started to move her hips as the pain eased. Spike started to move with her. They were in perfect synchronization as they made love. Buffy was in heaven. She moaned and mewled and lost herself in the sensation. Nothing else matter but them at that moment. A pressure was building up in the pit of her stomach, telling her that she was so close. Spike who was on the edge also knew and let his hand drift down and started to rub her clit furiously.
“Oooooh, uuuuhhh Spppiiiikkkkeee!” Buffy called out as she came, Spike following her, realizing his seed deep within her.
“Oh Buffy,” Spike murmured into her hair before drifting asleep still inside of Buffy. Buffy was asleep not even seconds later.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************
AN: okay peeps, that was my first sex scene so I hope it wasn’t to bad. I hope ya like the spuffy lovin but I should warn you, angst ahead. I’m a total believer in the happy ending though so no worries. Hang in there and tell me what you think of the story so far. REVIEW!