Buffy’s eyes slowly opened and closed. First thing she noticed, the clog dancers doing that fun little ditty in her head. The second thing she noticed was that she was warm and comfortable and, yup, she had sex with Spike last night. Buffy’s mind did a double take. OHMIGOD I HAD SEX WITH SPIKE LAST NIGHT!
Buffy ripped herself out of Spike’s arms and out of her bed. She took a look at the other bed and then realized that they in fact didn’t have sex in her bed but Ruby’s. Oh she’s gonna love that.
Spike sat up on his elbows and watched Buffy pace. Yup that was his girl. After what they shared, she was his. One little problem though. Bloody pacing never meant anything good, “Kitten, come back to bed. I’m lonely.”
Buffy stopped her pacing and turned to Spike wide eyed, “I cheated on my boyfriend. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!”
“Well love, that was the idea,” Spike smirked. His inner asshole came out when he was rejected. It definitely looked like was about to get rejected.
Buffy’s eyes grew even wider, “You pig! I’m having a spaz attach and you wanna FUCK?”
Spike shrugged, desperately whishing he had a cigarette, “Well yeah. That’s the only thing a girl like you’s good for anyways. A good hard fuck.”
Tears started to form in Buffy’s eyes, “GET OUT YOU SON OF BITCH!”
Spike was dying on the inside. Bloody hell! He was such a pillock. Why the fuck did he say that to her. Spike shrugged it off, developing a hard look on his handsome face, “Fine bitch. Next time you got an itch you need to scratch, you know were I am.” He grabbed a blanket off the bed, wrapping it around his waist and he made a hasty exit from the room.
“You okay?” Ruby asked quietly, entering the room.
Buffy turned to look at Ruby, tears in her eyes and shook her head no, “I cheated on my boyfriend and got called nothing more than a fuck. No. I’m not okay.”
Ruby smiled sadly at Buffy, “We’ll sweets, I know how it feels to be treated like nothing more than a fuck but I don’t think he meant it.”
Buffy shook her head and collapsed down on Ruby’s bed, wrapping herself in a blanket, “Then why did he say it Ruby? I feel like a whore.”
Ruby frowned and grabbed a long tee for Buffy out on of her unpacked bags. Ruby handed it to her and sat down next to her, “Because most guys don’t appreciate being with a girl and the first thing they talk about in the morning is their boyfriend.”
Buffy grimaced as she slipped into the tee, “Okay, that would make sense but Ruby, I gave him my virginity. I gave my virginity to a guy I don’t even know. To a guy that made me feel like a complete whore.”
Ruby sighed and brought Buffy into a hug, “It’ll be okay babe.”
Buffy nodded and let the tears fall, clinging to Ruby for dear life.
**********************************************************

Spike was sitting on the deck smoking a cigarette, his stare blank. Xander sighed and sat down next to him, “Uh, so I heard the fight you had with Ruby this morning. We all did actually. You okay man?”
Spike didn’t even bother to turn to look at Xander, “Fuck of Harris.”
Xander threw his hands up in defense, “Sorry dude, just trying to help. No need to get all hostile.” Xander started to get up and leave but Spike stopped him, “She got up and started to talk bout her bloody fucking boyfriend.”
Xander frowned, “Well dude, she said last night that she had a serious boyfriend. If you had a serious girlfriend back home, wouldn’t you feel even the least bit guilty the morning after?”
Spike sighed and took a deep puff of his fag, “Still hurt like hell.”
“You really like her don’t you man?” Xander asked.
Spike turned to look at him, “For a chit I just met, I feel like I’ve known her for my whole bloody fucking life.”
“Yeah well Buffy seems like a special girl,” Xander nodded, “I know it’d hurt me if I felt a connection and then she cut it off right after.”
Xander then paused before he asked a question that really got Spike thinking, “Rejection hurts man but the question is, did she even really reject you.”
Silence.
*********************************************************

At first Riley had been furious. After Spike and Buffy’s little spat, he was as happy as they came. He even did an extra fifteen push ups for the hell of it. He was in a good mood. An occasion like this deserved an extra bowl of Wheaties this morning.
**********************************************************

Ruby had held Buffy and let her cry for a good twenty minutes before Buffy announced that she was going to call Angel. Ruby had nodded and wished her good luck. At the moment she really hated Spike but at the same time she didn’t. She knew that he hadn’t meant it. He’d been hurt. He’d but his guard up when there was a possibility of hurt, only hurting himself even worst in the processes. She was the queen of it. She took a deep breath and pulled out her guitar. She knew what it was like to be used. She knew all to damn well but she didn’t want to start to think about that. There was nothing better to take her mind off all the badness than music.

“I don't talk the way I should
If I could just fit in I would
I'm the new chick in the neighborhood

I don't dress the way I could
Sometimes I'm bad but it's all-good
I'm easily misunderstood
I'm just a little strange

I'm a little bit strange, don't you know
I'm not afraid to tell you so
I'm the next big thing in your little freak show
Don't you know?
I'm a little bit strange, don't you think
My moods can run from black to pink
I'm a little bit strange, but here comes the twist
I might get even stranger than this

I see the beauty in my pain
I kiss the sun and drink the rain
I'm really good at playing games
Everyday I change my name
I'm just a little strange

I'm a little bit strange, don't you know
I'm not afraid to tell you so
I'm the next big thing in your little freak show
Don't you know?
I'm a little bit strange, don't you think
My moods can run from black to pink
I'm a little bit strange, but here comes the twist
I might get even stranger

I only see when I don't look
I never want the things I took
I like the pictures in the dirty books
Like a drug, I'll get you hooked
I'm just a little strange

I'm a little bit strange, don't you know
I'm not afraid to tell you so
I'm the next big thing in your little freak show
Don't you know?
I'm a little bit strange, don't you think
My moods can run from black to pink
I'm a little bit strange, but here comes the twist
I actually like it like this.”

By the end of the song, tears were cursing down Ruby’s cheeks. What the hell was wrong with her?
**********************************************************

Buffy stared at the phone blankly. Willow’s question kept replaying in her mind. Did she love Angel? He was handsome and loyal and sweet and oh hell, who was she kidding. The only reason she was even with Angel was to make daddy happy. She shook her head and stood up. No. a wide, foreign smirk crossed Buffy’s face, “Ruby! Willow! Tara! Get ready cause we’re going out tonight”! Buffy was gonna have fun and she didn’t need Angel or Spike or any other man for her to have a good time.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: you all should know, there’s more angst ahead but not all of it’s from Buffy and Spike. Ruby might just get a surprise visitor that when around, you should take all sharp objects away from her, lol. Review if you love it, review if you like it, review if you even friggin hate it. JUST REVIEW!