“Wow,” Ruby sighed, plopping down on the large blue couch next to Marcus, “Two people have already hooked up and self destructed. I’ve already given a topless lap dance and licked your feet and the sexual tension between Tara and Willow is even driving me crazy. I can't imagine how they must feet. And the real kicker? It’s okay the second day.”
Marcus turned to Ruby and laughed, “Tell me bout it girl. This is insane.” He paused for a second, “Hold up, sexual tension between Willow and Tara?”
Ruby rolled her eyes at him and nodded, “My god, are you blind? The two should quit dancing around each other with the mooney eyes and playful touching and move right onto the hot steamy lesbian sex. It could be a therapeutic moment for both of them.”
“You crazy girl,” Marcus laughed and shook his head, he stopped, all the humor draining from his face, “Listen, I ain’t used to chillin with white folk so if I ever get weird on y’all…”
Ruby nodded, cutting him off, “I get that. You know what really sucks about this show?”
She didn’t give him a chance to reply, “Every single one of us are a stereotype. We fit under a category of personalities that they don’t want us to break out of.”
He nodded, “That does suck don’t it?”
Ruby was about to reply when Buffy interrupted, “Willow! Tara! Get ready cause we’re going out tonight!”
Ruby sighed and called back to her, “Buffy it’s only eleven AM!”
“I don’t care!”
Ruby rolled her eyes and turned to Marcus, “I’m crazy? That girl doesn’t know which way she’s going. Angel? Spike? Random causal sex partner that yet to be found? I don’t know.”
Marcus just laughed and nodded.
**********************************************************

Willow and Tara sat on Tara’s bed, facing each other with a carton of Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia between them.
“So do you have a boyfriend back home?” Willow asked casually, trying her hardness not to notice how innocently sexy it was the way Tara gave her spoon a lick after eating the ice cream off of it.
Tara blushed slightly and shook her head, “N-no. I’m…I prefer…I’m a l-lesbian,”
Willow took a bite of ice cream and looked Tara in the eyes, “Oh.”
Tara nodded and looked away, “Yeah.”
Silence.
**********************************************************

Buffy let out a frustrated growl and threw an off the shoulder peasant blouse on the floor. She had nothing sexy to wear! She was an idiot. She was on the Real World and she didn’t bring one descent clubbing outfit!
She nearly jumped out of her skin when there was a tap on her shoulder. She whirled to come face to face with Riley, “Ohmigod Riley! You scared the shit outta me!”
He chuckled, “Sorry Buffy. I didn’t mean to scare you,”
Buffy took a deep calming breath and nodded, “Not a problem at all. So what can I do for you?”
“Well I was thinking that maybe you’d want to go grab some lunch, you know…just the two of us?” Riley asked with a charming smile.
Ugg no! “Okay Riley that would be nice. Just let me get dressed okay?”
Riley nodded and smiled, “Okay, great. I’ll be waiting for you.”
Buffy nodded and watched him walk out the room.
What the hell Buffy? You don’t want to have lunch with him! Why did you say yes?
Spike’s face flashed in her mind and she smiled slightly. Oh yeah. This is gonna make him jealous.
Buffy picked up the shirt she’d thrown on the floor and held it to her upper half. Making them jealous always worked.
**********************************************************

Twenty minutes later, Buffy emerged from her room looking as beautiful as could be. She was wearing a cream colored of the should peasant blouse with a pair of low rise faded jeans that were snug on her butt. Her make up was done lightly and naturally and her golden hair was curled down naturally on her bare shoulders.
She gave herself one more glance in the mirror before grabbing her purse and making her way into the living room.
Riley was sitting on the couch waiting for her, flipping through a magazine. Just as she entered the room, Spike and Xander came in talking about something or another. Spike stopped mid-sentence when he saw her.
Bloody hell, she’s beautiful, he though. I’m such an idiot.
Buffy pretended not to notice them and turned to Riley, “You ready? I hear that there’s this place called the Espresso Pump that serves a delicious latte.”
Riley smiled and nodded, “Yeah, let’s go.”
Riley flashed Spike a smirk that Buffy pretended not to notice and had Spike fuming with anger.
They had had sex less than 24 hours ago and the bloody bitch was already going out for coffee with Captain Cardboard?! Hell no! He paused for a moment. Oh yeah, you told her she was nothing more than a good fuck mate. Well this was just bloody fucking dandy.
As Riley and her made their way out of the house, a wave of guilt hit her. What if Riley really liked her and she was just using him to get to Spike? That would make her such a terrible person. She mentally shook her head. No time for guilt Buff. The games begun.

This is the true story of seven strangers, picked to live in a house and have their lives taped, and find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting REAL.

**********************************************************

AN: Yes, the games have begun. I’m working on the next chapter right after I finish typing this so it will be up today soon. I hope you’re likin this cause I like writing this story. PLEASE REVIEW! It makes my day. If I get a good review, it makes me smile all day. Don’t you wanna see me smile? Okay that was a little weird but you get the picture. Please review.